Your mercenaries got exactly what they deserved today :agree:

As Fergie says...4 going on 6 or 7 :agree:

Mark Hughes is a c0ck:agree:

lyonhibs
20-09-2009, 06:10 PM
:greengrin

Whereas Man U are a bunch of local, salt of the earth lads getting paid thruppence ha'penny for the sheer joy of playing for their local team??

Errr, I don't think..............

That said, any team that has that vicious, stamping ******* Adebayor on its books deserves all the last minute misery fate chooses to pile on them :agree:

PiemanP
20-09-2009, 06:11 PM
came accross as very bitter.

Ed De Gramo
20-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Whereas Man U are a bunch of local, salt of the earth lads getting paid thruppence ha'penny for the sheer joy of playing for their local team??

That said, any team that has that vicious, stamping ******* Adebayor on its books deserves all the last minute misery fate chooses to pile on them :agree:

Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Fletcher, Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Rooney...all been at the club for a while now so yup, i'd say a bunch of local boys (or there abouts)

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Fletcher, Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Rooney...all been at the club for a while now so yup, i'd say a bunch of local boys (or there abouts)

They paid £60m for 2 of them and only 2 of the others played!

steviehfc
20-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Fletcher, Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Rooney...all been at the club for a while now so yup, i'd say a bunch of local boys (or there abouts)You must have a different definition of local than i do if you think Giggs, Fletcher, Ferdinand and Rooney are local lads. The reason they have been at Man U for as long is as much down to money as success i would wager.

Ed De Gramo
20-09-2009, 06:34 PM
You must have a different definition of local than i do if you think Giggs, Fletcher, Ferdinand and Rooney are local lads. The reason they have been at Man U for as long is as much down to money as success i would wager.

Giggs has been there so long he's almost Mr Manchester United :agree:

BryanV
20-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Giggs was raised in the Manchester area and would fit most people's definition of local.

Big_D
20-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Giggs has been there so long he's almost Mr Manchester United :agree:

And Fletcher & Ferdinand are as local as half their supporters :greengrin

lyonhibs
20-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Ferdinand, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, Owen, Berbatov, Valencia, Rooney, Foster, Van Der Sar, Ji-Sung Park etc etc.

Giggs is from Wales??? Though I'll give you that he is Mr Man U. Scholes, Brown, O'Shea and Neville I'll give you, though I'm sure some Man City boffin could give us 4 home-grown guys in their 1st team squad??

Anyway, back to the matter in hand.

GIRFUY Adebayor

Future17
20-09-2009, 06:44 PM

Neville - Didn't play, will probably struggle to get back into the United team on a regular basis.

Scholes - Didn't play (albeit probably cos he was suspended).

Giggs - Hardly local to Manchester - he was born in Wales.

Fletcher - Born is Scotland.

Ferdinand - £30m odd? Wages £100k p/w? Mercenary-ish?

Brown - Didn't play.

Rooney - £30m odd? Wages £100k p/w? Mercenary-ish?

I see you've also left out of your list (from today's starting line-up), an Irishman, a Serbian, a Senegalese, a Korean, a Brazilian and a Bulgarian.

As far as products of their respective youth systems go, I can see United started with Giggs, Fletcher and O'Shea, while City had Richard, Ireland and Wright-Phillips.

I couldn't care who won today's game but to suggest City are mercenaries compared to United is laughable.

steviehfc
20-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Neville - Didn't play, will probably struggle to get back into the United team on a regular basis.

Brown - Didn't play.

I see you've also left out of your list (from today's starting line-up), an Irishman, a Serbian, a Senegalese, a Korean, a Brazilian and a Bulgarian.

As far as products of their respective youth systems go, I can see United started with Giggs, Fletcher and O'Shea, while City had Richard, Ireland and Wright-Phillips.

I couldn't care who won today's game but to suggest City are mercenaries compared to United is laughable.:top marks

GC
20-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I could not give a flying one where they all came from.

Utd won and City lost.

Good enough for me.

francobaresi
20-09-2009, 07:10 PM

Brown - Didn't play.

I couldn't care who won today's game but to suggest City are mercenaries compared to United is laughable.

Definitely mercenaries on the same level as Chelsea. Liverpool & Man U through decades of success have created a market that the best are attracted to whether you're from Cardiff, Glasgow, Belfast or Funchal. They too could be considered mercenaries but then who isn't?

Great result for the Reds today, GIRUY City....

GGTTH

Love the Green
20-09-2009, 07:14 PM

OH! YES and u*****d have that gentleman shrek and the often sent off scholes(its a shame says andy gray he cant tackle).....when did you last see adebayor try andn hurt an opponent? never unlike the u*****d animals who are out to hurt players week in and week out...other than that liked your bit about reds players playing for little cash add to that the players it is ok from them to rape from other teams..shrek £25m......berbatov £30m....cock-up ferdinand £20m.

"keep the faith":wink:

GC
20-09-2009, 07:22 PM
OH! YES and u*****d have that gentleman shrek and the often sent off scholes(its a shame says andy gray he cant tackle).....when did you last see adebayor try andn hurt an opponent? never unlike the u*****d animals who are out to hurt players week in and week out...other than that liked your bit about reds players playing for little cash add to that the players it is ok from them to rape from other teams..shrek £25m......berbatov £30m....cock-up ferdinand £20m.

I think you need to take the blinkers off here pal.

City will get nowhere near Utd this year in the league, trust me on that.

Saying that though, City could break into the top 4.

You guys are spending vast amounts of dough so have no room to talk about Utd "raping" other teams of their players either.

As for the Adebayor comment, just don't go there.

Big_D
20-09-2009, 07:22 PM

Best not mention Roy Keane , biggest thug in English football by a mile

lyonhibs
20-09-2009, 07:29 PM

Firstly, errr, last weekend against Arsenal??

I'm an Arsenal supporter, so you're on a sticky wicket with that last statement.

Man City will cock this up simply because they are Man City - its integral to the club's identity to constantly piss good things up against the wall.

Why anyone would be a Hibs and Man City fan simulatneously is beyond - the heartache, aching disappointment and pain - DOUBLED!!??

:dizzy:

jgl07
20-09-2009, 07:47 PM
You must have a different definition of local than i do if you think Giggs, Fletcher, Ferdinand and Rooney are local lads. The reason they have been at Man U for as long is as much down to money as success i would wager.
Giggs was local but was poached from Manchester City.

Big_D
20-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Man City will cock this up simply because they are Man City - its integral to the club's identity to constantly piss good things up against the wall.

Such as ?

Love the Green
20-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Firstly, errr, last weekend against Arsenal??

I'm an Arsenal supporter, so you're on a sticky wicket with that last statement.

Why anyone would be a Hibs and Man City fan simulatneously is beyond - the heartache, aching disappointment and pain - DOUBLED!!??

Was at the game last week and Adebeyor was out of order...but it was out of character............unlike the 2 thugs I mentioned who play for united.............as a later post highlighted Rot keane another arrogant united plater who should have been banned for life after his tackle on alfie haaland...as you are an arsenal fan thanx for keeping ourv top 4 berth warm for us....because despite admiring the wonderful way arsenal play the game. until their manager realises he needs some beef in the team they will not win anything.

At least as a city/hibees fan I follow my heart not my head or pot hunting.

Chuckie
20-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Gar.

PISTOL1875
20-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Was at the game last week and Adebeyor was out of order...but it was out of character............unlike the 2 thugs I mentioned who play for united.............as a later post highlighted Rot keane another arrogant united plater who should have been banned for life after his tackle on alfie haaland...as you are an arsenal fan thanx for keeping ourv top 4 berth warm for us....because despite admiring the wonderful way arsenal play the game. until their manager realises he needs some beef in the team they will not win anything.

At least as a city/hibees fan I follow my heart not my head or pot hunting.

The funny thing about this thread is that people have been waiting since the first game of the season to write it...

Everybody was waiting for us to get fall flat on our faces against Blackburn on the opening day...

francobaresi
20-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Giggs was local but was poached from Manchester City.

Giggsy woke up one morning & realised there was something bigger in town ... He was young, he was learning...

Just like Sir Matt at Liverpool....

southfieldshibby
20-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I would imagine that any Hibee on this board or elsewhere would be a bit miffed if celtic/rangers/hearts etc scored against us in the 96th minute of a game when there should only have been 94 and there was no significant injury time. the fourth official told Hughes that extra time was added because of the time Man City celebrated their third goal (45 seconds by all accounts). If that was the case why did the ref only play an extra 16 seconds after the restart when Owen scored when the celebration was at least as much.

I don't actually care who wins between those two, but i know what it feels like to get strange decisions against you when you go to bigger teams.

IMO the ref was almost waiting for Man Utd to have one last chance.

Judas Iscariot
20-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Gar.

MO

Didnae ken you were a Manure fan Orgam..

Big_D
20-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I would imagine that any Hibee on this board or elsewhere would be a bit miffed if celtic/rangers/hearts etc scored against us in the 96th minute of a game when there should only have been 94 and there was no significant injury time. the fourth official told Hughes that extra time was added because of the time Man City celebrated their third goal (45 seconds by all accounts). If that was the case why did the ref only play an extra 16 seconds after the restart when Owen scored when the celebration was at least as much.

I don't actually care who wins between those two, but i know what it feels like to get strange decisions against you when you go to bigger teams.

And as there were 5 goals + 2 subs + 4 bookings in normal time was there only 4 mins added

southfieldshibby
20-09-2009, 08:14 PM
And as there were 5 goals + 2 subs + 4 bookings in normal time was there only 4 mins added

my understanding is there is 30 seconds to be added for goals and subs. i've never heard that bookings have an effect.

the fact that they said 4 minutes just prior to the board going up and playing seven, albiet with two goals is at best odd.

Chuckie
20-09-2009, 08:15 PM
MO

:agree:

Total fud activity from Margo.

Judas Iscariot
20-09-2009, 08:17 PM

All you un man u inclined folk are idiots.. :rolleyes:

Big_D
20-09-2009, 08:19 PM
my understanding is there is 30 seconds to be added for goals and subs. i've never heard that bookings have an effect.

the fact that they said 4 minutes just prior to the board going up and playing seven, albiet with two goals is at best odd.

Seems strange to add on time for a goal but not for a yellow / red card ?
Imagine a game finishing 3-3 and 6 subs being used , even without injuries that would mean an extra 6 mins which i'd say would be highly unusual

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2009, 08:22 PM
The team with the highest wage bill usually wins out. It'll take a while but the way City are set up compared with United, who's fans and transfers will be paying off the £700 m Glazer purchase of the club for the next 5-10 seasons, will eventually hit home.

There's already a sad aura of defiance (ie: antcipated defeat) in Man U to Man City. It's nothing to do with Ferguson/Hughes and everything to do with money. They won the battle but the war is heading City's way, without a shadow of a doubt, for reasons that have nothing to do with football.I t's long since passed that either of those clubs or the league they play in have much to do with that.

Storar
20-09-2009, 08:36 PM

To those who hoped Man Utd lose...
GIRFUY!...i hope you're all spewing that that Rooney and Fletch scored

Storar
20-09-2009, 08:37 PM
i won't name names, but they ken who they are...

Chuckie
20-09-2009, 08:38 PM

Trudging slowly over wet sands....

HibeeUnderwood
20-09-2009, 08:44 PM
I think Hughes and Ferguson are both erses! :grr:

Both could be hit by a bus tomorrow and I would not care an inch! :bitchy:

Storar
20-09-2009, 08:46 PM

What a graceless, classless post

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 08:48 PM

:bitchy:

I'm_cabbaged
20-09-2009, 08:49 PM

What a graceless, classless post

:wink:

surreyhibbie
20-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Not really a fan of either club, but If City had won there would have been a feeling that they had just bought the win due to all the multi-million pound players that have brought in very recently.

At least United have a track record, going back years, Nobody likes to see teams doing a Chelsea....

Still, the real test is the table at the end of the season, but I have to say City look like they could do very very well....

Judas Iscariot
20-09-2009, 08:57 PM

Those Man City fans that did that thing..

Total ANIMALS!!

If i hadn't been drinking a can of red bull at the time i SWEAR i'd of...

Storar
20-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Those Man City fans that did that thing..

Total ANIMALS!!

If i hadn't been drinking a can of red bull at the time i SWEAR i'd of...

I was at the game and a wee boy about 10 years old wearing a Man City top asked me if I could spare him 50p for the bus since he had had his stolen by a gang of older Man United fans....I couldn't believe the cheek of the wee lad, lowest form of begging:grr:

I was ready to fling him down the stairs but I couldn't be arsed getting nicked:bitchy:

VegasHibby
20-09-2009, 09:11 PM

Yep good stuff. Utd have spent years building that team to what it is now. And here come Man City thinking they can buy themselves EPL Champions in first year. Hope this is the first of many tankings for them

francobaresi
20-09-2009, 09:14 PM

That works for me as I'm a United supporter:devil:....

Next goal the winner was what we played as bairns :greengrin

Hibs 1st though...

Ed De Gramo
20-09-2009, 09:34 PM
MO

I'm no.....just hate Man City :agree:

Judas Iscariot
20-09-2009, 09:41 PM
I was at the game and a wee boy about 10 years old wearing a Man City top asked me if I could spare him 50p for the bus since he had had his stolen by a gang of older Man United fans....I couldn't believe the cheek of the wee lad, lowest form of begging:grr:

I was ready to fling him down the stairs but I couldn't be arsed getting nicked:bitchy:

I was tempted to give him one final push but my secret power source had ran out..

Plus, I was saving my energy for the Alphabeat concert later tonight..

I'm no.....just hate Man City :agree:

Why :confused:

Wotherspiniesta
20-09-2009, 10:20 PM
I see the knives and synics are out once again.

Davy Mac
20-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Naebody's said much about Fletcher, 2 goals in derby cannae be bad.

Fair play tae him....

Red Cabbage
20-09-2009, 11:58 PM
1. a MINIMUM of 4 additional minutes I think is the rule - it is then up to the ref to add more if there are any other subs or for time wasting
2. a true mercenary for me is a player who is already on the healthy salary and playing for what is considered to be one of the top teams who then moves to one of the rival top teams purely for even more dosh i.e. Adebayor, Toure, Ashley Cole, Tevez to name a few. No problem with players moving from a team that is clearly not gonna win anything to one of the bigger teams - what player doesn't to play for a team that can win trophies?!
3. I used to love Sparky when he played for Utd but what a tool he is turning into as a mgr!
4. 33 years and counting! :bye:

Pete
21-09-2009, 01:11 AM
1. a MINIMUM of 4 additional minutes I think is the rule - it is then up to the ref to add more if there are any other subs or for time wasting

It is a rule..only at old trafford when the game isn't going the way of the home team.

2. a true mercenary for me is a player who is already on the healthy salary and playing for what is considered to be one of the top teams who then moves to one of the rival top teams purely for even more dosh i.e. Adebayor, Toure, Ashley Cole, Tevez to name a few. No problem with players moving from a team that is clearly not gonna win anything to one of the bigger teams - what player doesn't to play for a team that can win trophies?!

That's a cheap shot at city and nothing else. All the above players you have mentioned didn't move for the money but for the vision of the club. City are the richest club in the world and it's hard to turn them down. Like it or lump it they will be the elite team in EUROPE in a few years....and yes, it is all down to money.

4. 33 years and counting! :bye:

Perhaps, but go back 20 years and look at the trophy count and you will find you aren't that much bigger than "little city". You've had this excellent period since the mid-nineties but city overtake you.

One banner at the game said "Your players make money, our players make history". Your history isn't all that if you take away the last ten years....and it's more self promotion than anything else.

Si_17
21-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Who cares? Neither of them are going to win the league anyway.

Lucius Apuleius
21-09-2009, 05:49 AM
A lot of comments on here, if they had come from OF fans, would have had these same people screaming. I happen to like Man City. I have not been to see them since the 70s so certainly would not call myself a supporter; however, after Hibs and Stirling Albion it is the first result I look for. Yep, Man U have built up a team over a period of years, how much did it cost to build it? Fair few million I would guess. City have been in united's shadow since the 70s. I think they have climbed out of it now and will be a real force. I personally think it is good that another team apart from usual the top three should be fighting it out for the league this year. I have always felt Hibs and City's form and fortune have been similar so obviously hoping for the same this year (us challenging for the title)

One interesting comment earlier " City will be nowhere near United, maybe finish 4th" Is that not pretty close?

tooley
21-09-2009, 06:36 AM
I could not give a flying one where they all came from.

Utd won and City lost.

Good enough for me.

:thumbsup::top marks
Bitter Bitter guys.
The bottom line is the BIG team won.:devil::devil::devil:

Green_one
21-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Big Big result that I think will echo down the rest of the season. If City had got a draw they would be giving it large. Now they are back as number 2 AGAIN.

Although it is a blow, if I was a City fan I would on reflection be pretty pleased that we had come back 3 times against United at OT. My pain would be that the tv will show this game again frequently. :devil:

Likewise most MU fans getting over the euphoria will realise we have an issue at goalkeeper, the right back position is still up in the air and Ferdinand is not 100%. Darren Fletcher is a god though.

blackpoolhibs
21-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Its only a matter of time before Man City win the league, you can tell by the way Fergies been acting recently, he's worried, and will silently be quite happy he will be out of it withing a couple of years.

His record will stand up to anyones, and when the other team in manchester are number 1, it wont be down to him.

Red Cabbage
21-09-2009, 10:09 AM
it is a rule..only at old trafford when the game isn't going the way of the home team are not winning

obvious response from a bitter "anyone but united" fan

that's a cheap shot at city and nothing else. All the above players you have mentioned didn't move for the money but for the vision of the club. City are the richest club in the world and it's hard to turn them down. Like it or lump it they will be the elite team in europe in a few years....and yes, it is all down to money.

I think you'll find ashley cole plays for chelski so not just a dig at city

perhaps, but go back 20 years and look at the trophy count and you will find you aren't that much bigger than "little city". You've had this excellent period since the mid-nineties but city overtake you.

One banner at the game said "your players make money, our players make history". Your history isn't all that if you take away the last ten years....and it's more self promotion than anything else.

is there some new world where the last 20 years are suddenly not part of history??? 18 titles, 3 european cups - i'm not saying city won't win the league in their new financial state but i'm not convinced they will win as much as that - and certainly not with sparky as manager.

PISTOL1875
21-09-2009, 10:13 AM
:thumbsup::top marks
Bitter Bitter guys.
The bottom line is the BIG team won.:devil::devil::devil:

This time.........

SolentHibee
21-09-2009, 10:35 AM
I currently am happy to see City fans enjoy their team but have no real axe to grind with Man Utd, I like the football they play.

Man Utd are well known for having fans all over the UK, and just like the OF, you see man u tops everywhere. Most of those fans you see do not support these teams because of some spiritual connection they have, it is purely to do with the success these teams demonstrate. Hibs fans are the only true warrior poets in the world of football.

I see more chelsea tops down here than I used to and I'm nowhere near London, and I expect to see increasing numbers of Man City tops as they become big hitters and start winning things.

The thing all of these teams have is the ability to spend money; it is irrelevant how they get the money, big teams are only big because of their money-generating activities.

Those who are getting excited about Man City need to take a reality check, they're not the same as Man U or Chelsea at the moment. City have been pretty unsuccessful and the people who currently support City are generally the ones who have not been attracted to Utd's success but have been true to their own background and their (usually) family loyalties.

Save your dislike for the new groupies they attract but in the meantime try to be less bitter. My son's girlfriend is from Manchester and a few years ago decided to support City because she felt she did not want to get on the glory-hunting bandwagon that supporting Utd represented to her. Now that City are suddenly disgustingly rich she is very happy and I am happy for her - at the moment - once their genuine support is diluted by the hangers-on, then I will be less sympathetic to the club but at the moment their potential for success does not bother me.

Jones28
21-09-2009, 10:36 AM

Everton before Man Utd

PISTOL1875
21-09-2009, 10:38 AM

He started at West Ham then moved onto Leeds.. He's also from London......

Si_17
21-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Everton before Man Utd

While Ferdinand was a product of the West Ham youth system, and as others have mentioned, the likes of Fletcher is Scottish, not Mancurian.

Disc O'Dave
21-09-2009, 10:49 AM
You see all these people who hate Man City, and Chelsea before them, because they have a mega rich owner and are "buying the league"......

...if a sugar daddy comes in and ploughs millions into Hibs, taking us above the old firm, who are you going to support then?

:devil:

mim
21-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Naebody's said much about Fletcher, 2 goals in derby cannae be bad.

Fair play tae him....

There's every chance that the panel who decide on these things will take the first goal away from Fletcher.

If you watch Given's reaction, it looks like Fletchers header is going just wide until the ball deflects off the defender's arm and ends up inside the post, with Given not having time to adjust properly.

No argument about the second one, tho. :thumbsup:

PISTOL1875
21-09-2009, 10:52 AM
You see all these people who hate Man City, and Chelsea before them, because they have a mega rich owner and are "buying the league"......

...if a sugar daddy comes in and ploughs millions into Hibs, taking us above the old firm, who are you going to support then?

:devil:

People are only saying they hate City and want City to get beat all the time because we are now a threat to the Top 4... If it was Hibs that got the big money owners , not a word would be said against it....

sleeping giant
21-09-2009, 10:59 AM

:tee hee:

:tee hee:

On the ball today Storar:greengrin

TheMentalHibees
21-09-2009, 11:01 AM

So if Man City had scored in that added on time, you'd still be complaining about it?

Love the Green
21-09-2009, 11:05 AM
:wink:

CAN YOU SHOW ME WHWRE IN THE RULES IT STATES 30 SECS TO BE ADDED FOR A SUB???
IT HAS NEVER BEEN A RULE EXCEPT IN A WORLD CUP MANY MOONS AGO

"keep the faith"

Love the Green
21-09-2009, 11:13 AM
is there some new world where the last 20 years are suddenly not part of history??? 18 titles, 3 european cups - i'm not saying city won't win the league in their new financial state but i'm not convinced they will win as much as that - and certainly not with sparky as manager.

18 titles in 20 years not a chance you may mean trophys but not titles unless you cancel out Chelsea and Arsenal's wins..,,,and by the way stole 2 euro titles.

Hibeebob
21-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Despise manure and everything that goes along with them.

For man u supporters to accuse man city of buying success is utterly laughable hypocrisy. Rooney was bribed out of his boyhood heroes by a big wad of dirty cash. They waved a massive stinking wad to get Berbatov from spurs, there are many more over the years.

Now City are loaded they are supposed to ''save it up'' ?

Only a horrible mank u supporter would come out with that.

In my arpinon.

Danderhall Hibs
21-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Despise manure and everything that goes along with them.

For man u supporters to accuse man city of buying success is utterly laughable hypocrisy. Rooney was bribed out of his boyhood heroes by a big wad of dirty cash. They waved a massive stinking wad to get Berbatov from spurs, there are many more over the years.

Now City are loaded they are supposed to ''save it up'' ?

Only a horrible mank u supporter would come out with that.

In my arpinon.

In addition to the 2 you say both Ferdinand and Carrick played yesterday. That's a lot of money on your rival's best players that Man U have spent. Mercenaries!

Hibercelona
21-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Man City have a lot of money now and they are spending it.

So what? :confused:

Would any of you like me to tell you how to spend your money? :cool2:

HibeeUnderwood
21-09-2009, 12:59 PM

Ok I might have gone a bit over the top with that bit! :greengrin :cool2:

But seriously their ego's are way too big and I just wish that someone was there to shut the pair of them up!

They don't seem to realise that they help ruin the game with their silly childish behaviour!

MacBean
21-09-2009, 01:03 PM
mon the baggies... 5-0:thumbsup:

oops...
wrong thread..

:duck:

I Love Lamp
21-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I think the main point is that City used to accuse United of being big time charlies who simply spent their way to success whereas now City themselves proceed to do exactly the same... except without the success :wink:.

It's the hypocrisy which is laughable.

iwasthere1972
21-09-2009, 03:55 PM

:grr: What a stupid post

Do you know how much buses cost nowadays and the repair charges? :greengrin