PDA

View Full Version : Yams You just can't buy humour like this

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 05:48 PM
According to the mutants on the other side...

They have been denyed 4 "stone wallers" in 4 games..... :faf:

They even think Nade's was a penalty against St Johnstone! Oh ma sides! :faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
20-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I still cannae get in to have a good chuckle at them, I'm absolutely raging :greengrin

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 05:54 PM
I still cannae get in to have a good chuckle at them, I'm absolutely raging :greengrin

Shame... you're missing out on some sheer euphoria. :greengrin

WindyMiller
20-09-2009, 05:54 PM

Me too, and I'm a long-time member.
:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
20-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Shame... you're missing out on some sheer euphoria. :greengrin

Copy and paste man...copy and paste. :grr:

I've been denied access. Can you tell the admin that I'm waiting to get in. :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
20-09-2009, 06:01 PM
You can't buy humour like this - indeed, the creditors would have a piece of it first!

FranckSuzy
20-09-2009, 06:05 PM
"oh dear. corner last min
goal" :greengrin

"Pish"

"Baws"

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Copy and paste man...copy and paste. :grr:

I've been denied access. Can you tell the admin that I'm waiting to get in. :greengrin

Suso brought down v Dundee Utd and no penalty
Wittenweem brought down v Rangers and no penalty
Nade brought down v St Johnstone and no penalty
Wallace brought down v Celtic and no penalty

Anyone note some form of pattern here

not to forget the non penalty awarded to the blue nose *******

Wallace twice fouled in the box against Celtic. No penalties

Same pattern that's been in evidence for 4 seasons.

****s.

the one versus rangers was a stonewaller. of course the usual revisionism followed and it turned into a fair shoulder charge. i suppose he's got a shoulder in the small of his back right enough.

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Winston Ingram
20-09-2009, 06:09 PM

Me too:boo hoo:

Winston Ingram
20-09-2009, 06:11 PM

Strange there is no mention of the stonewaller Dundee United didn't get :greengrin

I can understand their frustration as they can't create any chances for themselves so without set pieces or flukey hit and hopes they wouldn't score at all:agree:

HibeeJoxy
20-09-2009, 06:11 PM
According to the other side

Defo big improvment from the start of the season.They were there for the taking today though.Gutted with that.But hopefully we can go on a wee run and i'm confident by the first derby we will be above them :yawn:

Storar
20-09-2009, 06:12 PM
SFA Bias

that's why Kevin Thomson got sent off for Rangers:agree:

truehibernian
20-09-2009, 06:12 PM
They very conveniently forget.........Bouzid bringing down Swanson for a possible second Dundee Utd pen (stone "rick" waller), Wittenveen's goal being offside v Rangers, Suso spitting on a St Johnstone player which was conveniently missed by the ref and 4th official, and the fact Celtic hit the woodwork three times today........its a conspiracy I tell ye, a conspiracy :wink:

HibeeJoxy
20-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Even if it wasnt a corner, we should have been able to defend it, and we seem to employ keepers who do not know what their hands are for - and it isnt to punch (or flap) at the ball.

:faf:

Sergey
20-09-2009, 06:18 PM

This guy is a dolt.

Originally Posted by victorian
the one versus rangers was a stonewaller. of course the usual revisionism followed and it turned into a fair shoulder charge. i suppose he's got a shoulder in the small of his back right enoug

This is the very cretin who said that Zaliukas didn't lamp Wilkie of Dundee Utd and subsequently shouldn't have received a ban.

HibeeJoxy
20-09-2009, 06:20 PM
KIckback News - Times are a changing!!!!

This Hearts supporting thing doesn't get any easier as you get older... http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/hat2.gif

Barney McGrew
They're all out in super bitter mode tonight :agree:

They must be gutted our teeny teeny wee team is five points ahead of them already.

iwasthere1972

If Carlsberg did penalties....the Yams still wouldn't get one. :thumbsup:

EuanH78
20-09-2009, 06:29 PM
'You just can't buy humour like this'

Seems you can if your wealthy (:dunno: ?) Russian submariner :greengrin

Broken Gnome
20-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Given the 'GFA conspiracy' isn't exactly designed to stop them becoming some dominant force anymore, the only other explanation would be....

... they're so thoroughly dislikable? You'd think they'd stop highlighting such unfairness given it only emphasises that no one likes them...

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2009, 06:55 PM
As Sting once sang: do do do do da da da da

maturehibby
20-09-2009, 06:57 PM
If it had been any other team except the bigot brothers you would honestly feel sorry for them wouldnt you

WindyMiller
20-09-2009, 06:58 PM
If it had been any other team except the bigot brothers you would honestly feel sorry for them wouldnt you

No.

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 06:59 PM

Nut! :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
20-09-2009, 06:59 PM
No one likes them
No one likes them
No one likes them
Yet they still care

Greenblood70
20-09-2009, 07:03 PM
The fact I had Celtic in a treble (along with Man U and Chelsea) only made it all the sweeter.

Keep the laughs from brokeback coming I still can't get in to view it.

I'm_cabbaged
20-09-2009, 07:07 PM
No one likes them
No one likes them
No one likes them
Yet they still care

Was speaking to a bluenose at my bairns footie this morning and he was saying how much he disliked the yams because of the hatred and influence of decisions that comes from the stands there. (There's irony for you, eh) Anyway he went on to say that Deano wouldn't have been sent off at any other ground in the country and they show that much hatred that he thought they actually hated themselves. :greengrin

Future17
20-09-2009, 07:09 PM
The fact I had Celtic in a treble (along with Man U and Chelsea) only made it all the sweeter.

Keep the laughs from brokeback coming I still can't get in to view it.

A treble the came in thanks to 10+ minutes of added time?!? Buy a lottery ticket today!! :greengrin

Ritchie
20-09-2009, 07:10 PM
According to the mutants on the other side...

They have been denyed 4 "stone wallers" in 4 games..... :faf:

They even think Nade's was a penalty against St Johnstone! Oh ma sides! :faf:

did you not post a similiar thread about hibs getting cheated after last week's game at hamilton?? :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
20-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Was speaking to a bluenose at my bairns footie this morning and he was saying how much he disliked the yams because of the hatred and influence of decisions that comes from the stands there. (There's irony for you, eh) Anyway he went on to say that Deano wouldn't have been sent off at any other ground in the country and they show that much hatred that he thought they actually hated themselves. :greengrin

You have to wonder what it's all about. To paraphrase PG Wodehouse: it is not hard to tell the difference between a Jambo and a ray of sunshine.

hibsbollah

A family member of mine who lives in Edinburgh, but has no interest in football said to me recently, "you know, ive noticed Hearts fans are just a wee bit stranger than other fans".

I had to concur.:agree:

FranckSuzy
"Cant blame Lee for this. The Linesman has cheated - FACT!!! I've never been more raging after a defeat in a while as I am today, ****ing seething".

hibbybrian
20-09-2009, 07:12 PM

apparently self abuser syndrome is prevalent on keechback :greengrin

Greenblood70
20-09-2009, 07:12 PM
A treble the came in thanks to 10+ minutes of added time?!? Buy a lottery ticket today!! :greengrin

Should've done eh! Probably used up my luck for the season tho!:greengrin

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 07:14 PM
did you not post a similiar thread about hibs getting cheated after last week's game at hamilton?? :greengrin

Aye... A thought we had 10 stone wall pen's in that match! :grr:

:duck:

Ritchie
20-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Aye... A thought we had 10 stone wall pen's in that match! :grr:

:duck:

your just as bad as a yam!! :devil:

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 07:18 PM
your just as bad as a yam!! :devil:

The team played as bad as them that day anyway. :boo hoo:

Lets hope never again though. :agree:

Must be extremely sore on the eyes being a yam follower. :jamboak:

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I was at the game the day and just have to say that WE ARE THE HEARTS!

****** them all no matter the result or the decisions from that hibs creep.

Just hold your head up high and know that you we will always be better than that shower of **** total filth.

GORGIE RULES!

Just hold your head's up high.... and keep on believing :jamboak:

FranckSuzy
20-09-2009, 10:09 PM

Have you ever cried at the TV?

Shaun.lawson: Whenever Mary Poppins is on, and they play Feed The Birds, I cry. I also cried when Henry and Bronwen split up

It's a SFA Conspiracy: Seriously dude, no wonder you are single. :faf:

A N Other: I always cry when Mr Miagi nods to Daniel-san before the crane kick at the end of Karate Kid. I always wanted my dad to be proud of me and believe in me and he belittles me yet, at 26.

Suicidal, Gorgie: I cried watching "That Was The Team That Was" featuring the 85-86 Hearts team and wee Dodie.

Samaritans r us: FFS. I wouldn't wonder if there were suicides watching that. I was only 3 and it is still the founding myth of my Hearts supporting.

Suicidal again: To be fair the programe was very well done. It's incredibly emotional, but is very much a celebration of what Hearts did achieve, rather than mourning about what we didn't.

I sat watching it on my own, tears streaming down my face, but so proud of that Hearts team. I was fortunate enough to have been at every single game that season, and daft though it may seem, I am proud of that, even of being amongst the hundreds who partied outside the team's hotel.

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Is there a JKBer with the time, ability and wherewithall willing to do a youtube-esque montage of all our shouts over the season?

A video of Hearts shouts over the whole season?

The guy would have his work cut out for him. :agree:

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 10:18 PM

Have you ever cried at the TV?

Tears were streaming down my eyes when I watched it too.....

But it wasn't out of misery. :devil: