HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Take a bow son :not worth:not worth:not worth

Lets the baw roll out for a corner :hilarious :hilarious

Couldnt happen tae a nicer team :bye::bye:

:faf::faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
20-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Is it fair to say he shot himself in the foot?

maturehibby
20-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Will he get the bullit for this action

Toaods
20-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Czaba was bang on the mark again when on Radio Scotland he told Chic Young "everyone thought it was a throw in."

...what, apart from the officials, the celtic team and about 50,000 others?

Westie1875
20-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Lee Wallace is a Hibby :agree:

lyonhibs
20-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Czaba was bang on the mark again when on Radio Scotland he told Chic Young "everyone thought it was a throw in."

...what, apart from the officials, the celtic team and about 50,000 others?

How on earth would even a half baked, gun toting erse like Wallace confuse the two touchlines?? One runs at 90 degrees to the other??

Csaba, slavertastic as usual.

Danny_Hibee
20-09-2009, 07:11 PM
has anyone seen it? should it have been a corner or a goal kick?

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 07:14 PM
has anyone seen it? should it have been a corner or a goal kick?

Dusny matter..the fact that shotgun Wallace lets it trickle out for a goal kick ( or so he thinks) is cowboyishness...punt it intae row Z in the 3rd min of injury time ma sun :agree:.

Absolutley delighted though at the final outcome :cool2:

Danny_Hibee
20-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Dusny matter..the fact that shotgun Wallace lets it trickle out for a goal kick ( or so he thinks) is cowboyishness...punt it intae row Z in the 3rd min of injury time ma sun :agree:.

It does matter to me as I want to know. and why would you concede a throw in if you think you're going to get a goal kick?? :confused:

Sergey
20-09-2009, 07:19 PM

They must practice it in training, as I recall Obua doing likewise at ER last season, only for us to score from the subsequent corner.

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2009, 07:20 PM
It does matter to me as I want to know. and why would you concede a throw in if you think you're going to get a goal kick?? :confused:

'cos you've made a mistake.

hibsbollah
20-09-2009, 07:20 PM

Not me. I would have preferred it if the maroon relegation candidates had taken points of our rivals for the title:duck:

Storar
20-09-2009, 07:24 PM
They must practice it in training, as I recall Obua doing likewise at ER last season, only for us to score from the subsequent corner.

Obua done the same at Tynecastle when Deek scored the penalty. Was guarding the ball with all his life, ushering it out of play from about 18 yards not letting John Rankin near it. In the end he successfully managed to the the ball roll harmlessly out for a Hibs corner :hilarious

Danny_Hibee
20-09-2009, 07:25 PM
'cos you've made a mistake.

but he genuinely believes hearts are going to get goal kick which is safer than defending a throw in. for all we know he might be right and the linesman has got it wrong

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 07:27 PM
but he genuinely believes hearts are going to get goal kick which is safer than defending a throw in. for all we know he might be right and the linesman has got it wrong

Or maybe he just made a mistake. :agree:

Either way.... it was funny. :greengrin

:jamboak:

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 07:28 PM

How do you know that?

Danny_Hibee
20-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Or maybe he just made a mistake. :agree:

Either way.... it was funny. :greengrin

:jamboak:

of course he might have made a mistake but I dont think any of us would be surprised if the linesman got it wrong in the 93rd minute at Parkhead . . .

Bostonhibby
20-09-2009, 07:30 PM

Hear what you say :agree: but I will probably just live with it:faf:

Danny_Hibee
How do you know that?

well he wouldnt have let it roll out if he thought it was going to be a corner would he?? quite simple really

lapsedhibee
This is how it was:

FAO Lee Wallace - you did the right thing - if the opposition touch the ball last and it is going for a bye kick usher it out and waste some time you had no idea that the linesman would cheat as blatantly as he did.

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 07:32 PM
well he wouldnt have let it roll out if he thought it was going to be a corner would he?? quite simple really

But it was a corner:agree:

Are you aware LW is a Hibby BTW?

lyonhibs
20-09-2009, 07:34 PM
This is how it was:

This pegseller would like to raise the point that the vastly superior and erudite Yam poster in question has failed to see the vital flaw in his argument.

What if the opposition DIDN'T touch the ball last??

I know it doesn't fit in with the "The SFA are pure aww Weegie Bassa's out tae get us - hic, pass the paint stripper" theory on life, but I await with interest the highlights, as it seems a pretty 50-50 split on JKB re: whether it was a corner or not.

The only person that seems to think that a throw-in was one of the options likely to result of Wallace letting the ball roll over the goal-line is Csaba, going by the quote earlier in this thread.

Shows a worrying lack of geometrical knowledge regarding what line means what on a football pitch.

Danny_Hibee
20-09-2009, 07:35 PM

whether it should have been a corner or a goal kick he obviously thought (rightly or wrongly) hearts were going to get a goal kick, hence the reason he let it go.

I am well aware he was a hibby.

Storar
20-09-2009, 07:38 PM

:agree:

Lee Wallace hates Hearts

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 07:39 PM
whether it should have been a corner or a goal kick he obviously thought (rightly or wrongly) hearts were going to get a goal kick, hence the reason he let it go.

I am well aware he was a hibby.

At the end of the day Danny..i couldnt give a flying yin if it was a corner or not, even better if it was a goal kick and the Pubteamers got robbed! starts to make up for the amount of times they mankie canuts get away with it every other week.

Taking the lead twice against the OF and ending up with the sqaure route of ****all is music to me .

Danny_Hibee
:agree:

Lee Wallace hates Hearts

haha very good

Sergey
Obua done the same at Tynecastle when Deek scored the penalty. Was guarding the ball with all his life, ushering it out of play from about 18 yards not letting John Rankin near it. In the end he successfully managed to the the ball roll harmlessly out for a Hibs corner :hilarious

I don't doubt your better judgement, Storar.

Suffice to say, that that piece of comedy gold is worthy of inclusion on the next Danny Baker Xmas video.

Storar
20-09-2009, 07:47 PM
haha very good

cheer up wee man, you don't have to take everything so seriously...
especially when it's Andy

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 07:57 PM
cheer up wee man, you don't have to take everything so seriously...
especially when it's Andy

:greengrin

What he said Danny boy :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Did he do the pretend machine gun thing (that he normally saves for bouncers) to the linesmen and referee?

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Did he do the pretend machine gun thing (that he normally saves for bouncers) to the linesmen and referee?

Apparently so :agree:.

Which infuriated the ref even mare..the ref was gonna show him a yellow till Wallace whispered in his ear ' its ok, im one of yous' (meaning hibby) after all ...if you believe everything on 4pointsback the refs a hibby :cool2:

rainman
21-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Apparently so :agree:.

Which infuriated the ref even mare..the ref was gonna show him a yellow till Wallace whispered in his ear ' its ok, im one of yous' (meaning hibby) after all ...if you believe everything on 4pointsback the refs a hibby :cool2:

:faf: :thumbsup:

Toaods
21-09-2009, 09:10 AM
saw the "scandalous decision by the Hobo supporting SFA cheat" this morning on SSN and no doubt whatsoever it hit Wallace last and was a 100% corner kick.

The Scotsman descibed it as 'an inexplicable aberration' by Wallace..:greengrin

Caversham Green
21-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Highlights are up now - it looks like a corner to me. Both penalty claims look convincing as well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8265896.stm

Judas Iscariot
21-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Good work once more from "The Gun"..

Keep it up son and that bug money move to Kaunas or some 3rd rate English club won't be far off :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
21-09-2009, 11:43 AM
:faf:

2 stonewall penalties IMO
1 stonewall corner

:faf:

what was their keeper playing at for the goal :faf: