PDA

View Full Version : John Robertson gibbering ersehole

Toaods
20-09-2009, 04:21 PM
anyone hear the little slaver on Radio Scotland..his bias is beyond belief. Was screaming his head off near the end at all the injustices hearts were receiving at Parkhead:

"I THINK THE LINESMAN'S GAVE A PENALTY..!!!! HE'S RUSHED BACK DOWN THE LINE AND SIGNALLED TO THE REF..!! I THINK HE'S AWARDED CELTIC THE PENALTY..!!!"

Duff Jimmy "I think it's a corner John, they put the flag across their chest for a penalty" :faf:

blackpoolhibs
20-09-2009, 04:23 PM
anyone hear the little slaver on Radio Scotland..his bias is beyond belief. Was screaming his head off near the end at all the injustices hearts were receiving at Parkhead:

"I THINK THE LINESMAN'S GAVE A PENALTY..!!!! HE'S RUSHED BACK DOWN THE LINE AND SIGNALLED TO THE REF..!! I THINK HE'S AWARDED CELTIC THE PENALTY..!!!"

Duff Jimmy "I think it's a corner John, they put the flag accross their chest for a penalty" :faf:

What a management duo that would be, the dream team.:faf:

iwasthere1972
20-09-2009, 04:30 PM
What a management duo that would be, the dream team.:faf:

Robertson couldnae manage a pub. :wink:

maturehibby
20-09-2009, 04:30 PM
i agree with comments about those two and it shows how hard up they are at the BBC to have the gall to class these two and sandy Clark as expert summerisors .
On their CV to BBC must stipulate are you a failed Football Manager before you get employed

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Slaverin little alkie

Bunter
20-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Slaverin little alkie
Typical you, Andy. Always sitting on the fence. Say what you mean for once in your life. :wink:

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Typical you, Andy. Always sitting on the fence. Say what you mean for once in your life. :wink:

Awrite san :wink: