PDA

View Full Version : Yams Goalkeeping errors

ronaldo7
20-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I wonder if the Scottish media will have a closer look at the goalkeeping errors happening at the other end of toon, with as much zest as they have ours.

Kello flaps at crosses in Zagreb and gets dropped.

Now Balogh flaps at the last cross of the game today and costs the yams a point.

Thoughts

majorhibs
20-09-2009, 04:22 PM
I wonder if the Scottish media will have a closer look at the goalkeeping errors happening at the other end of toon, with as much zest as they have ours.

Now Balogh flaps at the last cross of the game today and costs the yams a point.

Thoughts

Continental keepers always want to punch in those situations, usually they have players in their own team on the edge of the box who can play their way out of trouble, however in the UK defenders dont seem to handle these situations so well, hence UK keepers are expected to "collect" the ball in the air in these situations. Regardless of all that, it resulted in the sc*mbos gettin stuffed, late on in a game they were winning at half time, which is nothing more than top, top enterta inment in my book! Heres to the guffy sc*mbos continental keepers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love the Green
20-09-2009, 05:24 PM

Thoughts

Sounds ok to me hope they kep up this form

"keep the faith":wink:

jgl07
20-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Look at that clown in goal for Man United today.

Trying to out dribble Carlos Tevez indeed.