PDA

View Full Version : Duns afc v hibernian x1

berwickhibee
20-09-2009, 10:45 AM
on sunday 27 september 1:00 kick off,at gavinton,just outside duns, john hughes to bring the team down on the day.

So if you fancy a wee sunday trip doon the borders or if you are based in the borders get along and watch the hibees,admission £2 and refreshments will be on sale.:thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
20-09-2009, 02:15 PM
on sunday 27 september 1:00 kick off,at gavinton,just outside duns, john hughes to bring the team down on the day.

So if you fancy a wee sunday trip doon the borders or if you are based in the borders get along and watch the hibees,admission £2 and refreshments will be on sale.:thumbsup:

Is this a benefit game?

I'll definitely take a wee run down.

Mibbes Aye
20-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Fundraiser for Duns Amateurs :agree:

Think I'll take a wee run along with the kids.

berwickhibee
20-09-2009, 06:15 PM
fundraiser and the chance for yogi to spread the word by bringing the hibees down the borders again,and the fact that yogi is friends with some of the duns set up.:thumbsup:

Tricla
20-09-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm from Duns and I used to play for the mighty amateurs so I'll be there.

My girlfriend and her son who are from Edinburgh were asking me which side I'll be standing on at the game (not that there will be segregation!) and I said the Duns side of course given I grew up there and played for them.

She says she will be standing with all you 'Toonies'!!

I said that I hope we get it right up you Hibby bassas!!

Duns Dings A' http://www.onlineborders.org.uk/site/microsites/dhs/Album/album/coatofarms

:greengrin

Glad to see Yogi has the time to help out a mate in this way.

Incidentally, last time Hibs played Duns at Duns I was a ball boy at a 4-2 victory for Hibs. Think it was about 17 years ago. IIRC Hibs had Neil Orr and Gareth Evans down that day and maybe Gordon Rae. :dunno:

Hopefully get a decent crowd.

KdyHby
20-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Looking forward to it, and the fantastic Thai restaurant in Duns does a buffet on Sundays :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
21-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Well I'm up for it and this post will take it back to the top of the board again in case anyone's missed it.

sboothibs
21-09-2009, 08:36 PM
:thumbsup:

I for one will be up for this game, living in the Borders now. Will be taking the kids along as well, maybe even get the missus to go as well. The kids had a great night at the Selkirk game pre season. Yogi and all the players were great with the kids.

:flag::flag:

berwickhibee
22-09-2009, 10:21 AM
bring your pennies there will be a raffle with a few signed hibs things on the day,courtesy of hibernian fc.:thumbsup:

paxtonhibby
26-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Just gettin this thread bumped back up.
My youngest has been asked to be a mascot on Sunday,absolutely hyper,dont know how he's feeling though:wink:Its great of Hibs to bring a team down,should be a decent crowd there.

oconnors_strip
26-09-2009, 06:38 PM
anyone going to this from edinburgh who has two spare seats in their car?

berwickhibee
26-09-2009, 08:24 PM
just a reminder folks,pop down to see a very happy yogi:thumbsup: