PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking forward to tommorow...

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Well I should really say today. :wink: :greengrin

davym7062
19-09-2009, 11:51 PM

me. man u v man city. spurs v chelski and hertz getting pumped.

if calsberg did sundays:greengrin

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 11:59 PM
me. man u v man city. spurs v chelski and hertz getting pumped.

if calsberg did sundays:greengrin

But surely the Hearts game will be the biggest game happening across the globe, with many BIG TEAM supporters travelling from every continent on the earth, to see the top drawer quality of players such as Nade & Witteveen.

Doesnt it just get you excited? :wink:

iwasthere1972
20-09-2009, 12:10 AM

Hope I haven't brought a virus to the board as I have been on Kickback to get my daily laugh.

Can't believe they are discussing the weaknesses of all the teams in the SPL and after a long deliberation and slagging off of most teams (no surprise ours in particular) they have come to the conclusion that they are better equipped for 3rd place. Muppets. :grr:

Celtic are gash but should still win against a bunch of no hopers. Hope they get clobbered.

Hearts are pish. :agree:

silverhibee
20-09-2009, 12:21 AM

I will look forward to the boxing in the next couple of hours, before i enjoy the football later on today.:casper::casper:

CallumLaidlaw
20-09-2009, 12:23 AM
I will look forward to the boxing in the next couple of hours, before i enjoy the football later on today.:casper::casper:

can you see past a Mayweather win SH?
I am trying my best to stay awake. If it is anything like the Hatton-Pacman fight, I will fall asleep 5 mins before the start then watch the recording at 9am :greengrin

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Hope I haven't brought a virus to the board as I have been on Kickback to get my daily laugh.

As long as you scrubbed hard afterwards. :cool2:

Can't believe they are discussing the weaknesses of all the teams in the SPL and after a long deliberation and slagging off of most teams (no surprise ours in particular) they have come to the conclusion that they are better equipped for 3rd place. Muppets. :grr:

Celtic are gash but should still win against a bunch of no hopers. Hope they get clobbered.

Hearts are pish. :agree:

Its all apart of there BIG masterplan. :agree:

They have really made "classified" signings of Zidane, Ronaldo, Messi & Kaka...

They have a 400,000 seat stand thats hidden underground.

And they are just kiding on that they are gash to catch us all of guard...... trust in Vlad. :agree:

:jamboak:

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 12:28 AM

And if the rumours are true and Casper has signed for Celtic... then hopefully we'll see even more boxing in the afternoon. :casper:

silverhibee
20-09-2009, 12:38 AM
can you see past a Mayweather win SH?
I am trying my best to stay awake. If it is anything like the Hatton-Pacman fight, I will fall asleep 5 mins before the start then watch the recording at 9am :greengrin

My money is on Mayweather, looking forward to a great fight though.
It will be worth making the effort to stay up and watch it, hopefully a classic.
Enjoy it CL. :thumbsup:

matty_f
20-09-2009, 02:14 AM
My money is on Mayweather, looking forward to a great fight though.
It will be worth making the effort to stay up and watch it, hopefully a classic.
Enjoy it CL. :thumbsup:

:agree: 'luckily' my daughters woke up a wee while ago, so I'll probably watch it now.