PDA

View Full Version : £1.2 million per year well spent.

Dashing Bob S
19-09-2009, 05:40 PM
As Stokes has been branded an "expensive failure" by Kickback wags, I wonder how they feel about their debt ridden club spending £1.2 million per year on two players - Larry Kingston (£15,000 per week) and Christian Nade (£10,000 per week).

I personally feel that it''s money well spent for the Yams.

givescotlandfreedom
19-09-2009, 05:53 PM
As Stokes has been branded an "expensive failure" by Kickback wags, I wonder how they feel about their debt ridden club spending £1.2 million per year on two players - Larry Kingston (£15,000 per week) and Christian Nade (£10,000 per week).

I think they've got a point and it's a sensible business idea. Think of all the goal bonuses they won't have to pay!

Seany HFC 7-0
19-09-2009, 05:55 PM

:top marksFor the Yams. Nade must be laughing all the way to the bank on 10 grand a week (via McDonalds) :wink:

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I think they've got a point and it's a sensible business idea. Think of all the goal bonuses they won't have to pay!

Think of all the bonuses we'll have to pay out..... I'm so jealous not to be a Hearts supporter right now. :boo hoo:

Sergey
19-09-2009, 06:01 PM

Lest we forget the other "great signings", Bob.

Beslicker and Pinilla have also emptied them for a few €'s/$'s/£'s/Lt's

Hibs90
19-09-2009, 06:04 PM
:top marksFor the Yams. Nade must be laughing all the way to the bank on 10 grand a week (via McDonalds) :wink:

Followed by a quick stop at Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King and ASDA for some microwaveables.

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Followed by a quick stop at Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King and ASDA for some microwaveables.

Then he'll be broke for the next 6 days until he gets paid again. :wink:

hibbybrian
19-09-2009, 06:07 PM

Those 2 only make up less than 5% of their debt but if the 500,000 fee for stokes is correct, he alone accounts for a bigger % of Hibs debt - Vlad's plan is clearly a winner :wink:

Hainan Hibs
19-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Is Nade really on 10 grand a week:confused::faf:

CallumLaidlaw
19-09-2009, 07:20 PM
well nade has now scored 6 goals in 62 games for the Yams. Stokes has 2 in 4. And I'd imagine Stokes is on 1/3 of Nade's wage.

RoYO!
19-09-2009, 07:42 PM
cant honestly believe that the're wages would be that high...

is that true?

jakedance
19-09-2009, 07:59 PM
There's no way anyone would pay Nade 10 grand a week is there?

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 08:00 PM

:agree:

Only at Hearts football club.

Dashing Bob S
19-09-2009, 08:02 PM

You would need to in order to keep his carb count up.

Mibbes Aye
19-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I was told it was ten grand and a herd of oxen. The oxen don't last long and it costs him over a grand a week to have their carcasses removed :bitchy:

Danderhall Hibs
19-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I was told it was ten grand and a herd of oxen. The oxen don't last long and it costs him over a grand a week to have their carcasses removed :bitchy:

Unbelievable. You couldn't make it up.

Coco Bryce
19-09-2009, 09:06 PM

Yes that mob do :faf:

It's no wonder he's cruising about town in a Lamborghini :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
19-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Unbelievable. You couldn't make it up.

That's the scary thing :agree:

I also heard that DEFRA are willing to pay part of Nade's wages.

With all these petting zoos being closed due to E.coli fears there may be a need to dispose of an absolute dose of livestock and they don't want to go down the mass burning route again, like they did with foot-and-mouth.

Mikey
19-09-2009, 09:17 PM
The yams are being quite funny about Stokes. They're trying to convince themselves he's rubbish by comparing him to............. Nade and Witteveen :greengrin

And despite having next to no pre season he's already ahead of those two in the goal stakes. And the gap is only going to get bigger........

CallumLaidlaw
19-09-2009, 10:06 PM
The yams are being quite funny about Stokes. They're trying to convince themselves he's rubbish by comparing him to............. Nade and Witteveen :greengrin

And despite having next to no pre season he's already ahead of those two in the goal stakes. And the gap is only going to get bigger........

aye, last week I read a few of them say they would rather have pittenweem because he's got a better goal ratio that Stokes this season.
Well thats that theory knackered!! :thumbsup:
I would love to see Nade/pittenweem ATTEMPT either of Ant's goals today!

matty_f
19-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Good thread.:agree:

When was the last time in any game, that the Yams could come away from the game thinking 'Thank God for our strikers, we'd have dropped points today if it wasn't for them'?

And to turn it around, when was the last time we thought 'Our bloody striker!!! I was looking forward to that Big Mac!'?

Comparing Pittenweem and Nade to Riordan and Stokes is equivalent to trying to rip the pish out of a team for signing two players from a team that came close to relegation, when you yourself have signed someone from the relegated team.

Oh, wait - those trumpets do that, too.:crazy:

Ravelston Hibby
20-09-2009, 12:33 AM

When was the last time in any game, that the Yams could come away from the game thinking 'Thank God for our strikers, we'd have dropped points today if it wasn't for them'?

And to turn it around, when was the last time we thought 'Our bloody striker!!! I was looking forward to that Big Mac!'?

Comparing Pittenweem and Nade to Riordan and Stokes is equivalent to trying to rip the pish out of a team for signing two players from a team that came close to relegation, when you yourself have signed someone from the relegated team.

I couldn't agree any more ....... and that! :agree:

SouthMoroccoStu
20-09-2009, 07:39 AM

Really???:confused:

I thought it was an ice cream van :wink:

Glory glory

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2009, 08:09 AM

No way! If 10 men and a forklift truck can't carry him, what chance does an Italian sports car have?

poolman
20-09-2009, 08:31 AM

Spot on Mattie

They really are in another planet that lot

As much as I canny stand the Tics I really hope they go to town on that mob today and give them a right good humpin :agree: