PDA

View Full Version : Persevere

Rougier45
19-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Great Interview in the Scotsman I particularly liked

"I would do this job for free," he whispers. By the time he turns 50, he would love to have given the ultimate gift to the community. Hughes, who saw his Falkirk side lose 1-0 to Rangers in last season's final, has been as close as any Hibee since 1902 to gripping the Scottish Cup. "It's the holy grail," he says. "What I'd do to be coming down Leith with that, seeing all the faces"

Yogi has a similiar backround to Stein, Fergie, Busby and Shankly if he gets the time at Hibs who knows.

The pelters need to stop now --I prefere 4-4-2 also and would drop -Nish-Rankin-Hogg but --but Yogi knows best .

He could lead us to the Cup and CL .

In yogi we trust

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Saturday-Interview-39Persevere39-a-fitting.5661917.jp

euro Hibby
19-09-2009, 07:06 AM
The guys heart is in the right place. Hopefully he'll have the luck needed to take us to where we want to be. Good read. good guy.

Judas Iscariot
19-09-2009, 07:17 AM
What a read :top marks

So badly want Yogi to be a success!!

Mag7
19-09-2009, 07:30 AM
The guys heart is in the right place. Hopefully he'll have the luck needed to take us to where we want to be. Good read. good guy.

No doubt about that. He talks a great game when it comes to all things Hibs and Leith. Can he translate that into tangible success on the pitch though? I really hope so.

The Harp
19-09-2009, 07:32 AM
What a read that is. :thumbsup: Yogi is certainly a bit of a fitba philosopher. If desire and passion brings success then we're on to a good thing to have him in the Hibs hot seat.
Don't mind saying I had a wee tear in my eye by the time I'd finished this article.
God Bless the Hibs! :flag:

ronaldo7
19-09-2009, 08:11 AM
A fantastic article.

If only he could get that bowl of tripe at his ma's.

It's in the memory banks now John, so go out and get that cup:thumbsup:

NOLA
19-09-2009, 10:31 AM
excellent read! well put together, some great comments from john:agree: dunno about the tripe though:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
19-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Great Interview in the Scotsman I particularly liked

"I would do this job for free," he whispers. By the time he turns 50, he would love to have given the ultimate gift to the community. Hughes, who saw his Falkirk side lose 1-0 to Rangers in last season's final, has been as close as any Hibee since 1902 to gripping the Scottish Cup. "It's the holy grail," he says. "What I'd do to be coming down Leith with that, seeing all the faces"

Yogi has a similiar backround to Stein, Fergie, Busby and Shankly if he gets the time at Hibs who knows.

The pelters need to stop now --I prefere 4-4-2 also and would drop -Nish-Rankin-Hogg but --but Yogi knows best .

He could lead us to the Cup and CL .

In yogi we trust

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Saturday-Interview-39Persevere39-a-fitting.5661917.jp

The sooner they ban these legal highs the better. We never had these problems when it was just weed and heroin the kids were taking.

I miss St. Cuthberts.

Gala Foxes
19-09-2009, 10:50 AM
top quality interview with Hughes - right values right attitude and a lot of passion for the team & LEITH

Chuckie
19-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Yogi and Glory.

Dashing Bob S
19-09-2009, 12:23 PM
I feel my blood stirring and tears welling in my eyes every time that man starts talking. If only some of the pampered deadbeats at the club would allow themselves to be similarly inspired.