View Full Version : Yams Pineapple heid given 4 week fine

18-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Just on STV news that he has been given a 4 week fine but it was not for turning out for Ghana but for something else

Ah well, that frees up some money to pay next months wages :bye:

18-09-2009, 05:28 PM
:hmmm: Wonder what that could be for.

Shaggy
18-09-2009, 05:31 PM
I seen on one news forum quoting 15k a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is shocking even for the Jambos if true. Even on his best day he only looked like a 4k SPL player.

If the wage quote is remotely accurate, they cant possibly stay a float on the Tynytanic leaking money like that, thats even bigger holes than the original Titanic had.

18-09-2009, 05:44 PM

apparently for refusing to play against st johnstone.

18-09-2009, 05:46 PM
I seen on one news forum quoting 15k a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is shocking even for the Jambos if true. Even on his best day he only looked like a 4k SPL player.

If the wage quote is remotely accurate, they cant possibly stay a float on the Tynytanic leaking money like that, thats even bigger holes than the original Titanic had.

See the most curious thing about Hearts and their unrealistic wages is that anybody else with a budget allowing for £15k wages a week would at least be expected to run away with 3rd every year and probably attempt to mount a title challenge.

That they squander it on players like Nade and Larry is nothing short of gobsmacking.

18-09-2009, 05:49 PM
See the most curious thing about Hearts and their unrealistic wages is that anybody else with a budget allowing for £15k wages a week would at least be expected to run away with 3rd every year and probably attempt to mount a title challenge.

That they squander it on players like Nade and Larry is nothing short of gobsmacking.

and funny as well:jamboak:

18-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Hands of Larry!

18-09-2009, 05:52 PM
and funny as well:jamboak:

But it warms my heart so to see Vlad doing charity work for overweight and lazy "athletes" like that.

18-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Wasn't it less than 12 months ago that the Yams were convincing themselves they could cream in £6.5million for Kingston?

I "fear" he'd could be leaving for diddly squat at the end of the year having cost the club roughly £3,000,000

Kingston is a Hibby :faf:

18-09-2009, 05:54 PM
But it warms my heart so to see Vlad doing charity work for overweight and lazy "athletes" like that.

Your sig pic would undoubtedly be the result of Gary Neville cast in the sequel to Trainspotting, without a doubt :greengrin

18-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Your sig pic would undoubtedly be the result of Gary Neville cast in the sequel to Trainspotting, without a doubt :greengrin

"Gaz", as nobody calls him, is nowhere near cool enough to be Super Hans!

18-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Wasn't it less than 12 months ago that the Yams were convincing themselves they could cream in £6.5million for Kingston?

I "fear" he'd could be leaving for diddly squat at the end of the year having cost the club roughly £3,000,000

Kingston is a Hibby :faf:

was hearing yesterday that a good few of the "stars" are in their last year.

Zaliukis, Spewart, Nade, Kingston, Lee Wallace, Palazuelos.

I dont think (now that the war is won and the champions league win has been scrapped) the same money will be available when re-negotiating

18-09-2009, 06:01 PM

He must have been crapping himself, they must have a few bruisers in their team...need to change the coupon for tomorrow

18-09-2009, 06:06 PM
was hearing yesterday that a good few of the "stars" are in their last year.

Zaliukis, Spewart, Nade, Kingston, Lee Wallace, Palazuelos.

I dont think (now that the war is won and the champions league win has been scrapped) the same money will be available when re-negotiating

Don't think Wallace is but could be wrong.

Hibs Spain
18-09-2009, 06:21 PM
:hmmm: Wonder what that could be for.Talk Sport said it related to an incident on the team bus before a game with St Johnstone.

18-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I feel right sorry for him so I do. It's modern day slavery.

I think we need a wee 'Justice For The Tynecastle One' campaign.:protest:

(Anyway, I thought two weeks was the maximum wages' fine?)

18-09-2009, 06:30 PM

Full scale scrap on the bus as a result of it so I hear. The two captains had to be pulled apart.

Only at Hearts........

18-09-2009, 06:32 PM
I feel right sorry for him so I do. It's modern day slavery.

I think we need a wee 'Justice For The Tynecastle One' campaign.:protest:

(Anyway, I thought two weeks was the maximum wages' fine?)

Said on the telly that the max fine is 4 weeks

Maybe a Scottish thing :dunno:

FairleyOriginal
18-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Said on the telly that the max fine is 4 weeks

Maybe a Scottish thing :dunno:
I've seen 2wks banded about loads...would be typical of the ****s to get it wrong again....

18-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Full scale scrap on the bus as a result of it so I hear. The two captains had to be pulled apart.

Only at Hearts........

Maybe somebody cheating at "Happy Families" oan the bus :greengrin

Wonder who sits wi who on the Yams bus on away days :hmmm:

Nade obviously sits at the back himsel wi the food hampers, three seats for him and five for his pre-match goodies :greengrin

Fanny Stewart will sit up front cos he's superior to the rest and team captain dont ya know :agree:

If it's the famous mini-bus the rest will all have to get luved up squatin on the floor :greengrin

18-09-2009, 06:43 PM

Nade obviously sits at the back himsel wi the food hampers, three seats for him and five for his pre-match goodies :greengrin

Fanny Stewart will sit up front cos he's superior to the rest and team captain dont ya know :agree:

If it's the famous mini-bus the rest will all have to get luved up squatin on the floor :greengrin

And Shabby sits right at the front so he can play with the microphone.

18-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Talk Sport said it related to an incident on the team bus before a game with St Johnstone.

i heard him and stewart had to be pulled off each other :dunno:

i was also informed that nade was drooling at the prospect of some man on man action until they were split up :greengrin

18-09-2009, 06:54 PM

Are you referring to this bus by any chance?

<------------------ :faf:

18-09-2009, 06:56 PM
If it is related to an incident during the St Johnstone game, why would it take them nearly 3 weeks to announce a fine? :confused:

18-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Are you referring to this bus by any chance?

<------------------ :faf:

Thats the very felly PH :faf:

18-09-2009, 06:58 PM

**** all I reckon. Probably found some reason to fine him to save some cash:agree:

18-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Only at Hearts........

Apparently so...:agree:

18-09-2009, 07:36 PM
If it is related to an incident during the St Johnstone game, why would it take them nearly 3 weeks to announce a fine? :confused:

Hardly surprising really.

Its been over three weeks and they hav'nae even managed to change that
dud light bulb yet.........,

18-09-2009, 08:13 PM

Only at Hearts........

its what happens at the "big" clubs, we widnae understand:duck:

18-09-2009, 08:56 PM

Tax purposes, it's better to wait three weeks. Or something.

18-09-2009, 10:41 PM
And Shabby sits right at the front so he can play with the microphone.probably,all us convenors are the same:greengrin he'll start songs like "whae pies ett all " etc:greengrin

18-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I seen on one news forum quoting 15k a week !!!!!!!! That is shocking even for the Jambos if true. Even on his best day he only looked like a 4k SPL player.

Kingston is meant to be a player for them....:confused:

I thought he was the coach driver.

..you know, like that old guy with the Huns. They players all like him so he gets to sit on the bench at the away games. it's what happens at family clubs.