PDA

View Full Version : Ewan Moyes

hibztilltheend
18-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Anyone know how the lad's getting on at livvy ?

WindyMiller
18-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Scored an O.G. and broke his nose :boo hoo: in his first match.
I haven't heard anything since.

Delboy4
18-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Scored an O.G. and broke his nose :boo hoo: in his first match.
I haven't heard anything since.

He's havin' a good time then. :duck:

MacBean
18-09-2009, 10:55 AM
been speaking to his dad and he says hes enjoying it but his performances have been sub-par.
My mate is also a livi supporter (one of 5 remaining) and he said hes not been playing great, been pretty sloppy and made a few errors.

Naaaaaaeeee gid!!

Dibben
18-09-2009, 11:52 AM
been speaking to his dad and he says hes enjoying it but his performances have been sub-par.
My mate is also a livi supporter (one of 5 remaining) and he said hes not been playing great, been pretty sloppy and made a few errors.

Naaaaaaeeee gid!!

Just as well we farmed him out on loan then, if he'd done that for our first team, he'd be branded a dud by now and be the new scapegoat...

I'm sure the whole experience will do him good and much better to make mistakes away from the limelight!

BH.

ELHibee
18-09-2009, 01:19 PM
played a great ball forward to start the move for their first goal against Elgin. Ball then crossed in and finished by the Spanish boy with a bycicle kick. Spanish bo Da Vita could be one to watch. Moyes was a bit sloppy at times too though.

basehibby
18-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Interesting - I think this just shows up the reality that even 3rd Div football is a big step up from SPL U19s.
Certainly in the cup final last season against der junior huns, Moyes and his defensive partner (Smith?) looked very comfortable and head and shoulders above their Rangers counterparts.
The big difference will be in the physical side of things and I'm sure it will do Moyes nothing but good to get to grips with dealing with some of the bigger and wilier opponents he'll have to deal with in the 3rd Div. Hopefully he comes out the end of it a much better player - which is afterall the whole point of the exercise.

Dashing Bob S
18-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Interesting - I think this just shows up the reality that even 3rd Div football is a big step up from SPL U19s.
Certainly in the cup final last season against der junior huns, Moyes and his defensive partner (Smith?) looked very comfortable and head and shoulders above their Rangers counterparts.
The big difference will be in the physical side of things and I'm sure it will do Moyes nothing but good to get to grips with dealing with some of the bigger and wilier opponents he'll have to deal with in the 3rd Div. Hopefully he comes out the end of it a much better player - which is afterall the whole point of the exercise.

Once Moyes finds his feet he'll be head and shoulders above those donkeys.