PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Livvy!

Dashing Bob S
18-09-2009, 08:55 AM
...for managing to OWE Los Yambolinos £22,000, according to the EEN. How did that manage to come about?

I'm sure it'll be written off as it's a trifling sum which is ay beneath the dignity of a big club to bother about.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-09-2009, 09:13 AM
It will be image rights for using Clum's face during his loan period there. Guard dogs were going to cost a fortune.

blackpoolhibs
18-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Oh well, the panics over. I knew they would squirm their way out of debt in the end. This should see them have enough to actually get that stand built, and sign those world cup stars now.:grr:

jgl07
18-09-2009, 03:06 PM
...for managing to OWE Los Yambolinos £22,000, according to the EEN. How did that manage to come about?

I'm sure it'll be written off as it's a trifling sum which is ay beneath the dignity of a big club to bother about.
But does this prove that Livingston are indeed a 'big club' as they don't have the petty minded attitude towards paying bills that the 'wee teams' have?

Livingston even owe £36.01 to Celtic! If that's not the actions of a big team, I don't know what is?

Dr Jimmy
18-09-2009, 04:01 PM
5p in the £1 get in there! Looks like it will be 3 floodlights for the rest of the season!

Dibben
18-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Don't think they are too happy about this over on KB. As Livvy aren't a big club, they obviously shouldn't act that way and say their debts on time...

Anyway, hertz will get it all back eventually... Livvy are bound to give them a reduced rate on rent when it all goes t**s up and they have to sell the pbs!

BH.

Phil D. Rolls
18-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Don't think they are too happy about this over on KB. As Livvy aren't a big club, they obviously shouldn't act that way and say their debts on time...

Anyway, hertz will get it all back eventually... Livvy are bound to give them a reduced rate on rent when it all goes t**s up and they have to sell the pbs!

BH.

Surely Livi are doing what they have always done, trying to act like a big club, but in a smaller way?

Dashing Bob S
18-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Surely Livi are doing what they have always done, trying to act like a big club, but in a smaller way?

By that logic though, Hearts would be a smaller club than Leeds United which would be unacceptable to their 400,000 season ticket holders.