PDA

View Full Version : Who will get relegated?

Hibercelona
17-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Well we are a whole 4 games into the season now... :wink:

Who do you predict to be facing relegation this season?

Launch anyone who votes for Hibs :wink:

SteveHFC
17-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Falkirk

AK86
17-09-2009, 11:44 PM
i voted for the jamturds cause when you take away the points deducted for going into admin , they are gonna be doon there:bye:
tick tock :bye:

monktonharp
17-09-2009, 11:51 PM
I think it will be the Buddies.not won yet at new St.Mirren park,not until we turn up that is:duck:

iwasthere1972
17-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Voted for the Bairns. If you had asked the same question this time last week then I would have plumped for Hamilton. :grr:

Liberal Hibby
17-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I voted for Hibs.

Seany HFC 7-0
18-09-2009, 07:57 AM
I voted for Hibs.

:confused:
I voted for our pink pals across the city :greengrin

The_Todd
18-09-2009, 08:00 AM
I take no pleasure in predicting Falkirk. I'm fairly fond of them and it would be sad to see them go, but they'd be back soon I guess.

St Mirren may be there or thereabouts too - if you don't win at home then you can't expect much more!

Hibercelona
18-09-2009, 08:06 AM

Judging by his recent posts... I get the sneaky impression that he want's Hibs to fail this season! :grr:

Liberal Hibby & Steve20! LTYF! :grr:

:duck:

Dashing Bob S
18-09-2009, 08:12 AM
I voted for our pink pals across the city :greengrin

It'll be a two horse race between us and our pink chums which will go to the end of the season. We'll need only one point from a home game against Hamilton to be safe, and that's if Los Yambolinos achieve a 3-0 win at Pittodrie.

The Yams race into a shock 2-0 lead and we trail 0-1 with seconds to go when we are awarded a penalty. Deek's takes it and misses again. But it looks like we're safe in this nail-biting finish, when, in injury-time, Christian Nade hits his first goal of the season!

The Yams are saved! Mass celebration down Gorgie way and loads of Big Team-Wee Team rejoicing, while we hang our heads in shame.

But on Monday it's announced that Hearts have gone into administration. The Scottish football authorities take a dim view and decide, despite Yam protests and injustice head-hanging that makes Dens 86 seem a dispute over who's turn it is to get the pie and bovril, that Hearts will be placed in division three.

Hibs have a play-off with Raith Rovers, Div One runners up, for the vacant SPL spot, which they scrape through over two legs.

Hearts play at Almondvale for a few seasons, then after a dispute over the £22,000 they are owed by Livvy, both clubs decide to merge in order that they can really just owe the money to themselves.

Phil D. Rolls
18-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Falkirk scraped through last term, this year they have already lost a couple of players, and their manager is well out of his depth.

I still voted for Hearts.

basehibby
18-09-2009, 07:54 PM
i voted for the jamturds cause when you take away the points deducted for going into admin , they are gonna be doon there:bye:
tick tock :bye:

:faf: - never heard that one before - yet it just seems so natural :cool2:

I also voted the Jamturds (:tee hee:) but thought it was just wishful thinking until you so rightly pointed out their likely points deductions :pray:.

heretoday
18-09-2009, 09:04 PM
I voted for Hibs.

So did I. I'm hopeless at predictions so evrything should be okay! This season anyway........