PDA

View Full Version : ITV Champions league highlights

CB_NO3
16-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I have tried all night not to find out the scores and these idiots tell me the score for the Huns game and the Arsenal game and show me a goal from the Arsenal game during the introduction of the programme. They have spoilt my night. Useless gets.

iwasthere1972
16-09-2009, 09:44 PM
I have tried all night not to find out the scores and these idiots tell me the score for the Huns game and the Arsenal game and show me a goal from the Arsenal game during the introduction of the programme. They have spoilt my night. Useless gets.

Wouldn't bother watching the Liverpool highlights if they are on because they only won 1-0. Goal by Kuyt just before half-time. :duck:

CB_NO3
16-09-2009, 09:48 PM
I knew that score as I watched it, thanks for being a dick though:grr:

BigBamba
16-09-2009, 09:57 PM
that was a pretty good goal from bougherra :agree:

iwasthere1972
16-09-2009, 10:11 PM
I knew that score as I watched it, thanks for being a dick though:grr:

I was watching it on and off. Pretty sure they were doing updates on other games (including Rangers and Arsenal) during the Liverpool broadcast or maybe I was switching between ITV and Sky Sports.

For the want of a better expression, less of the dick. :agree:

matty_f
16-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Has the Arsenal game been on yet?

Pedantic_Hibee
16-09-2009, 10:40 PM
I was watching it on and off. Pretty sure they were doing updates on other games (including Rangers and Arsenal) during the Liverpool broadcast or maybe I was switching between ITV and Sky Sports.

For the want of a better expression, less of the dick. :agree:

Dinnae be so sensitive ya dick :wink:

jakedance
16-09-2009, 10:41 PM
For anyone not watching it's basically goals from all the games followed by Butcher saying "bang and it's in the back of the net" over and over again.

Rossco442
16-09-2009, 11:10 PM
STV coverage of anything is *****.

Scotsport SPL anyone? :bitchy:

Barman Stanton
17-09-2009, 11:26 AM

Ha, I did exactly the same thing. They also show the result before each highlight. Usless gets indeed!

iwasthere1972
17-09-2009, 12:24 PM
For anyone not watching it's basically goals from all the games followed by Butcher saying "bang and it's in the back of the net" over and over again.

How many times did he say "Bang"? :dizzy: I reckon a good 20.

Agree STV is rubbish even for the Champions League highlights.

Hibercelona
17-09-2009, 12:25 PM
How many times did he say "Bang"? :dizzy: I reckon a good 20.

Agree STV is rubbish even for the Champions League highlights.

I don't think they even show up for the games.

They just keep rewinding a tape. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
17-09-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't think they even show up for the games.

They just keep rewinding a tape. :greengrin

Terry Butcher is eyeing up a lucrative advertising deal. Details below.

http://www.htfr.com/watermark/index.php?catno=MR320882