PDA

View Full Version : NHC Thomson's contribution

Jim44
16-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Watching the Rangers game I've been closely watching Katie and can't help feeling he swans around without really getting involved in the game. Ok, I'm a bit biased, but I really feel he gets an awful lot of credit for sod all. Having said that he'll probably pop up out of the blue (no pun intended) and score a goal. :greengrin

Titch
16-09-2009, 08:13 PM
wat you talking about he set up the goal:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
16-09-2009, 08:37 PM
wat you talking about he set up the goal:greengrin

What goal?

He did nowt apart from almost banjoin' his chocolate knee and his usual display of cowardley tackles..

Wee jobbie..

Diclonius
16-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Thomson's a ****.

End of.

Bob1875
16-09-2009, 10:04 PM
I too was watching KT turnstile and it looked like he couldn't be arsed. He filled the hole in front of the defence but that's all he done.

rossi
16-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Whittaker had a good game - KT didn't look fit.

lyonhibs
16-09-2009, 11:17 PM
I too was watching KT turnstile and it looked like he couldn't be arsed. He filled the hole in front of the defence but that's all he done.

Is that not exactly what he was supposed to do. The Filthy Hun left with a point, so I imagine as far as Wattie and the Hun hordes are concerned, he's done his job just fine.

Still a twat of unreal proportions though, but not unique in this aspect in the pro football world.

rainman
17-09-2009, 01:59 AM
[/B]

Is that not exactly what he was supposed to do. The Filthy Hun left with a point, so I imagine as far as Wattie and the Hun hordes are concerned, he's done his job just fine.

Still a twat of unreal proportions though, but not unique in this aspect in the pro football world.

:agree:

Has the same swagger and look of disinterest as Neil lennon. Like it or not, he did the job he was supposed to do immensley well.

Titch
17-09-2009, 05:33 AM
What goal?

He did nowt apart from almost banjoin' his chocolate knee and his usual display of cowardley tackles..

Wee jobbie..

stuttgarts

Steve20
17-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Thomson is a good player and I actually thought he done ok last night for Rangers.

I doubt people would be making these commemts if the "great" Scott Brown had put in the same performance.

crewetollhibee
17-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Does a lot of the unseen work in midfield. Every team needs a BK. Sorry KT !!:devil:

Golden Bear
17-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Personally I though Thommo had a good game last night - especially when you take into consideration his recent injury, fitness, and lack of competitive action.