PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sone Aluko - Aberdeen

Westie1875
16-09-2009, 06:38 PM
It seems the sheepies have a wee problem (http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1798854,00.html), seemingly Mark McGhee told Aluko he was not allowed to go to this tournament and he has gone anyway.

Interesting considering he played as a sub against Falkirk on Monday night too so should be fit.

Spike Mandela
16-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Mark McGhee comes across as a right Fud in all he does or says IMO. Think his reign as Aberdeen manager will be shortlived.

monktonharp
16-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Mark McGhee comes across as a right Fud in all he does or says IMO. Think his reign as Aberdeen manager will be shortlived.:agree:his comments,on their ofishul site seem rather strange. a misunderstanding? more like:if Kingston can dae it,AH KIN DAE IT SO F/CK YOU BOSS,AM GAUN:greengrin

Woody1985
17-09-2009, 12:28 PM
The boys quite right IMO.

He'll only ever get one chance to play in the U20 WC. I know it's disrespectful to the club but I reckon I'd do the same thing.

GreenPJ
17-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Mark McGhee comes across as a right Fud in all he does or says IMO. Think his reign as Aberdeen manager will be shortlived.

I agree in most things he is a Fud but can't knock him for these comments. If the lad has been injured and then swans off to play for his country without permission its not Nigeria who have to pay his wages its Aberdeen if he injures himself further. As an employer they need to protect their own interests first of all.

Woody1985
17-09-2009, 12:53 PM
I agree in most things he is a Fud but can't knock him for these comments. If the lad has been injured and then swans off to play for his country without permission its not Nigeria who have to pay his wages its Aberdeen if he injures himself further. As an employer they need to protect their own interests first of all.

I think/hope the player will be sensible and not jeopardise his fitness for the remainder of the season.

He's only going to get one shot at this, if he's not at 100% then the coach won't play him anyway unless other players aren't near his standard.

As I understand this is just a 'meet' to get them together as a group. Coaches generally want all their squad together whether they're injured or not.

hughio
17-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Reminds me of a story i heard about a now famous football manager who was told by his bosses (CR Smith) he had to work on a sat morning when he was due to play football for Berwick.

Did the work early ...and then resigned by setting the company van on fire!!

:devil:

Woody1985
17-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Reminds me of a story i heard about a now famous football manager who was told by his bosses (CR Smith) he had to work on a sat morning when he was due to play football for Berwick.

Did the work early ...and then resigned by setting the company van on fire!!

:devil:

Someone was telling me a story the other day about the man in question.

Apparently he was speaking with a new lassie that had started round the club, he was meant to have been chatting away asking her what she was up tae at the weekend and she gave her answer.

She asked what he normally does. He says "I just sit around watching my phone" and she asked what he meant, apparently the words were "I watch the phone and wait for it ringing to find out which of these *******s are in nightclubs or being lifted by the polis". :faf:

Viva_Palmeiras
17-09-2009, 02:26 PM
IIRC however with Celtic in particular he had a habit of scoring against the Yams towards the death, killing of any hopes of a comeback from the poor wee lambs. Thats gotta be worth something but other than that yes - fud.

Future17
17-09-2009, 05:00 PM
It seems the sheepies have a wee problem (http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1798854,00.html), seemingly Mark McGhee told Aluko he was not allowed to go to this tournament and he has gone anyway.

Interesting considering he played as a sub against Falkirk on Monday night too so should be fit.

According to the Hamilton program, this could be a problem for Yogi too! :wink:

MrRobot
17-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Mark McGhee is a total fud.