PDA

View Full Version : Junkie Wrestler Jeff Hardy May Face 14 years in Jail

Billychaotic182
16-09-2009, 12:53 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2634697/Jeff-Hardy-arrested-for-drug-trafficking.html

To think this Guy was my Hero when i was wee

RoslinInstHibby
16-09-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2634697/Jeff-Hardy-arrested-for-drug-trafficking.html

To think this Guy was my Hero when i was wee

to be fair to the guy i think the story has blown out of all proportion.

yeah he is on some pretty heavy drugs but the bloke has put his body through an unbeliveable amount of pain. He started off on pain killers and his addiction steadily got worse. With some of the bumps he has taken in his career im surprised the guy can walk......

Billychaotic182
16-09-2009, 03:21 PM

yeah he is on some pretty heavy drugs but the bloke has put his body through an unbeliveable amount of pain. He started off on pain killers and his addiction steadily got worse. With some of the bumps he has taken in his career im surprised the guy can walk......

Yeah but with the amount of drugs he had in his house there is no way it was for recreational use. He was going to sell them on!

No matter how hard you take 'Bumps' there is no reason for you to take cocaine. The fact is there are lots of kids who look up to this waster (I use to be one when I was 13) who was ment to be a role model and he was the poster boy for the WWE's smackdown brand. He has let himself down. Pain Killers you can understand but cocaine and anabolic steroids there is no excuse in my book. He is looking at 3 to 14 years in a state prison and I hope he gets at least 4. If anything it may clean the guy up and then he can see how lucky he was in the WWE.

RoslinInstHibby
16-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Yeah but with the amount of drugs he had in his house there is no way it was for recreational use. He was going to sell them on!

No matter how hard you take 'Bumps' there is no reason for you to take cocaine. The fact is there are lots of kids who look up to this waster (I use to be one when I was 13) who was ment to be a role model and he was the poster boy for the WWE's smackdown brand. He has let himself down. Pain Killers you can understand but cocaine and anabolic steroids there is no excuse in my book. He is looking at 3 to 14 years in a state prison and I hope he gets at least 4. If anything it may clean the guy up and then he can see how lucky he was in the WWE.

remember that this story is in the sun newspaper mate:wink:, not saying its right whats he's done, just implying that the amount and type of drugs might have been streched a bit.....

Billychaotic182
16-09-2009, 03:40 PM
remember that this story is in the sun newspaper mate:wink:, not saying its right whats he's done, just implying that the amount and type of drugs might have been streched a bit.....

Fine but why would the Police Lie?

PWInsider.com has also posted the following official statement from The Moore County Police department, who arrested Jeff Hardy earlier today.

September 11, 2009
Sheriff Lane Carter reports the arrest of an individual on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills, and possession of anabolic steroids. Sheriff Carter reported a joint investigation conducted by officers from the Moore County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit, Moore County Sheriff’s Office Select Enforcement Unit, and Fayetteville Police Department led to the arrest.
Officers executed a search warrant at a residence located at [----Adress Deleted--] near Cameron, North Carolina. During the search officers located and seized approximately 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills (Soma’s are non-controlled prescription pills), 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and items of drug paraphernalia. Vicodin and anabolic steroids are included in Schedule III within the North Carolina Controlled Substances Act. The estimated street value of the drugs seized is $2,500.00.
Arrested was:
Jeffrey Nero Hardy - 32 years of age Cameron, North Carolina
Jeffrey Nero Hardy was arrested on September 11, 2009 and charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
Jeffrey Nero Hardy received a $125,000.00 secured bond and was placed in the Moore County Detention Center.

fordie2
17-09-2009, 09:16 PM
It says in the article the value was £1500, hardly crime of the century and no way worth selling on.

shamo9
17-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Kurt Angle - another wrestler - has admitted to taking 75 oxy's a day with permission from his doctor.

That would mean he would get through 2200 in under 30 days. Don't underestimate the amount of painkillers one can be prescribed legally, particularly when said person has two herniated disks and suffers from restless leg syndrome. It's not hard to imagine that Jeff stockpiles his drugs due to the lifestyle he leads (being away from home for 5 days a week).

The WWE operates under a rigorous drug policy with tests almost every week. Had Jeff been taking Cocaine or non prescribed medication he would've been fired on the spot.

U.S dollar bills have a high amount of residual cocaine and considering Jeff is a millionaire, it's not hard to imagine that he would have quite a lot lying around.

Jeff has no reason to run the risk of selling drugs, drug-dealers deal for a source of income. He's already financially set for the rest of his life, running the risk of a prison sentence for a couple of unnecessary bucks is almost impossible to even contemplate.

Hibbie_Cameron
17-09-2009, 09:50 PM
The guy is a wierdo in real life anyway and has allegedly been doing alot more than painkillers (or normal wrestling related drugs) for quite some time.

I wonder how many fans thought Punk's promos were made up about him? Quite ironic in the end

Ed De Gramo
17-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Send him to jail :agree:

The more druggies in jail the better :agree:

sleeping giant
17-09-2009, 10:42 PM
It says in the article the value was £1500, hardly crime of the century and no way worth selling on.
Indeed:agree:

thekaratekid
17-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I find it quite sad actually.

He performed well enough to force McMahon to bow to the crowds and give him a title run. If he'd maintained that he would have been laughing. So he proceeded to ****** it all up.

He can only have himself to blame.

shamo9
18-09-2009, 12:36 AM
I find it quite sad actually.

He performed well enough to force McMahon to bow to the crowds and give him a title run. If he'd maintained that he would have been laughing. So he proceeded to ****** it all up.

He can only have himself to blame.

He didn't screw anything up. He left to heal his body and try to get his band up and running, as well as the possibilty of getting 'The Hardy Show' on T.V.

Jeff's 32, he can't keep jumping off ladders forever. He's one of the few who can actually step away when their body tells them too.

He's a three time world champion and one of the most popular wrestlers in recent times - what else is there to achieve in wrestling?

shamo9
18-09-2009, 12:39 AM
The guy is a wierdo in real life anyway and has allegedly been doing alot more than painkillers (or normal wrestling related drugs) for quite some time.

I wonder how many fans thought Punk's promos were made up about him? Quite ironic in the end

Jeff's an individual - perish the thought of being somewhat different from the norm.

He took Meth occasionally during 2003 - 2005 and was suspended for drug use in March 2008, but he's been clean since then (he had to be or they would've fired him).

shamo9
18-09-2009, 12:44 AM

Yeah let's waste money sending drug addicts to jail:yawn: The whole point of prisons is to keep dangerous people locked up and the general populace safe.

Drug addicts hurt no one but themselves and therefore it doesn't serve a purpose to select them over rapists, murderers etc - you know, dangerous people. Prisons are already overcrowded as it is, no need to exacerbate it.

The place to send 'druggies' would be rehabilitation centres where they might stand a chance of overcoming their problem.

Bunter
18-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Yeah let's waste money sending drug addicts to jail:yawn: The whole point of prisons is to keep dangerous people locked up and the general populace safe.

Drug addicts hurt no one but themselves and therefore it doesn't serve a purpose to select them over rapists, murderers etc - you know, dangerous people. Prisons are already overcrowded as it is, no need to exacerbate it.

The place to send 'druggies' would be rehabilitation centres where they might stand a chance of overcoming their problem.
That'll be those drug addicts that don't take to a life of crime to feed their habits then? Be it burglary or forcing their girlfriends into prostitution, I'd venture that they can indeed hurt others than themselves. Not that I'm particularly agreeing with G19's sentiments, more disagreeing with your highlighted opinion above.

Steve-O
18-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Jeff - who only left the WWE two weeks ago - reacted angrily to the situation on his official Twitter page.

He said: "A lot of exaggerations are out there today, don't believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern."

archiebald
18-09-2009, 09:42 AM
He would never have beaten Giant Haystacks anyway

sleeping giant
18-09-2009, 09:46 AM

You not getting enough attention today Grammo :blah:
It must be nice living in your Ivory Tower:rolleyes:

Hainan Hibs
18-09-2009, 11:05 AM
You've got to wonder what damage this job does to them mentally also, going out and putting your body through that week in week out with breaks few and far between must take it's toll.

Ed De Gramo
18-09-2009, 11:06 AM
You not getting enough attention today Grammo :blah:
It must be nice living in your Ivory Tower:rolleyes:

Think you'll find it was last night I posted...:wink:

Ivory....now she was a pretty fine Diva :greengrin

HibeeSince82
18-09-2009, 11:51 AM

You kidding right?? lmao

Trish the dish all the way!!! :thumbsup:

I would much rather watch Jeff Hardy wrestle than Cena! Even if Jeff is taking drugs.

If i have to suffer another Cena v Triple H, Triple H v Orton, Orton v Cena ..:blah::blah::blah:...oh no wait aint it Cena v Orton this pay per view??

WWE is so stale now. Raw is murder! Maybe a few funny bits in there but over all ....mince!

Yeh i know ive went off topic of jeff hardy lol

HibeeSince82
18-09-2009, 11:56 AM
to add to my comment about trish the dish....how about sunny when she was first in the wwf!!!

I remember the original Raw magazines with her swinsuit posters! :wink:

Chuckie
18-09-2009, 12:11 PM

:spammy:

Woody1985
18-09-2009, 12:12 PM
I've not watched wrestling since I was about 14/15 but my mate watches it and he showed me the Floyd Mayweather hitting the big show online.

I know that it's usually staged but Floyd hit him for real IMO and the boy who is the big show genuinely looked ****ing raging.

Hibbie_Cameron
18-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Jeff's an individual - perish the thought of being somewhat different from the norm.

He took Meth occasionally during 2003 - 2005 and was suspended for drug use in March 2008, but he's been clean since then (he had to be or they would've fired him).

I have nothing against him being an individual i find it refreshing he got the title BUT would he have had so much sucess if WWE was not so PG friendly? I mean jesus the kids love him and sadly McMahon is wanting to attract younger viewers, Hardy having the title appeases the audience and that in turn is pushing the older viewers away from the product.

He had to be or he would be fired? Do you think Orton, Batista, HHH are tested? Do you think Batista was even injured? Benoit passed it and look what happened to him

Brando7
18-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Recently watch his match wi cm punk i think it was summerslam n took a few nasty bumps with the superplex from top rope onto a steal ladder

I know this all staged but these type of falls bound to hurt!!

Found it 2 min into clip :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e8iAe8XN6c&feature=fvsr

Brando7
18-09-2009, 02:50 PM

stacy keibler all the way :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIcW3lbIM4&feature=related

Steve-O
19-09-2009, 03:36 AM
I've not watched wrestling since I was about 14/15 but my mate watches it and he showed me the Floyd Mayweather hitting the big show online.

I know that it's usually staged but Floyd hit him for real IMO and the boy who is the big show genuinely looked ****ing raging.

Broken nose, completely legit :agree:

WindyMiller
19-09-2009, 07:59 AM
He would never have beaten Giant Haystacks anyway

Nor Jackie Pallo, either!:agree:

Edinburgh Green
19-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Kurt Angle - another wrestler - has admitted to taking 75 oxy's a day with permission from his doctor.

That would mean he would get through 2200 in under 30 days. Don't underestimate the amount of painkillers one can be prescribed legally, particularly when said person has two herniated disks and suffers from restless leg syndrome. It's not hard to imagine that Jeff stockpiles his drugs due to the lifestyle he leads (being away from home for 5 days a week).

The WWE operates under a rigorous drug policy with tests almost every week. Had Jeff been taking Cocaine or non prescribed medication he would've been fired on the spot.

U.S dollar bills have a high amount of residual cocaine and considering Jeff is a millionaire, it's not hard to imagine that he would have quite a lot lying around.

Jeff has no reason to run the risk of selling drugs, drug-dealers deal for a source of income. He's already financially set for the rest of his life, running the risk of a prison sentence for a couple of unnecessary bucks is almost impossible to even contemplate.

That's a belter :faf:. So this Jeff boy doesn't have a bank account? Does he keep it all in the house so that he can scrape enough coke off each bill to make a line?

Billychaotic182
21-09-2009, 05:59 PM
stacy keibler all the way :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIcW3lbIM4&feature=related

when i was young i was inlove with the kat lol

But Kelly Kelly:love ya!:

shamo9
21-09-2009, 06:26 PM
I have nothing against him being an individual i find it refreshing he got the title BUT would he have had so much sucess if WWE was not so PG friendly? I mean jesus the kids love him and sadly McMahon is wanting to attract younger viewers, Hardy having the title appeases the audience and that in turn is pushing the older viewers away from the product.

He had to be or he would be fired? Do you think Orton, Batista, HHH are tested? Do you think Batista was even injured? Benoit passed it and look what happened to him

1.This is Jeff Hardy we're talking about, not John Cena.

Jeff was just as popular during the Attitude era when the show was more adult orientated.

Unlike the majority of wrestlers, Jeff doesn't really have a gimmick, therefore he doesn't needlessly pander like so many others.

He also doesn't have the mic skills to really pander even if he wanted too. He just gets over because of his spots, unique look and somewhat unconventional charisma.

He's not a built up super freak template like the majority, he's just Jeff Hardy. He appeals to pretty much every demographic: children, women (because he's apparently attractive) and men because of his daredevil lifestyle.

Other than a few lone members of the IWC, no one boos Jeff Hardy, partly because he is quite willingly to job frequently to put guys over i.e Punk, Matt, Edge and Orton.

2. WWE are currently in deep crap with the government over their drug policy due to the Chris Beniot incident among others. Firing Jeff Hardy when he was on top would've been the perfect legitimisation of their policy, and would've helped them greatly in the upcoming legal battle.

They suspended him just before their biggest show last year even though he was scheduled to win the Money in the Bank. Why would they go through the hassle of having to hastily reschedule plans that had been in the making for months?

I think one of the reasons they were eventually so receptive to giving Jeff the title was due do either possible outcome being pleasant for them. If Jeff stayed clean then they would have a money making machine on their hands. If Jeff screwed up then they could fire him and show that they wouldn't tolerate such activities, greatly healing their damaged reputation.

They fired him in 2003 for not going into rehab, I see no reason why they wouldn't fire him again. They recently suspended one of their biggest draws in Rey Mysterio for drug abuse, even though they had to go through the difficulty of getting the title off of him and taking him off the next P.P.V.
I see that as a pretty good indicator that the drug testing is working.

shamo9
21-09-2009, 06:29 PM
That's a belter :faf:. So this Jeff boy doesn't have a bank account? Does he keep it all in the house so that he can scrape enough coke off each bill to make a line?

Considering this is Jeff Hardy we're talking about, he probably doesn't really bother with that stuff. This is a guy who didn't even have insurance on his house (only for it to burn to the ground last year).

shamo9
21-09-2009, 06:43 PM
to add to my comment about trish the dish....how about sunny when she was first in the wwf!!!

I remember the original Raw magazines with her swinsuit posters! :wink:

How does someone go from this (http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/5/11/22/cripplerkelley/f_Rawm_4ef6e77.png), to this (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/t/tammysytch/57.jpg)?

when i was young i was inlove with the kat lol

But Kelly Kelly:love ya!:
Pity the Kat was married to King - lucky git!

Mickie James is much better than anyone currently. It helps that she's posed nude as well:wink:

shamo9
21-09-2009, 06:50 PM
That'll be those drug addicts that don't take to a life of crime to feed their habits then? Be it burglary or forcing their girlfriends into prostitution, I'd venture that they can indeed hurt others than themselves. Not that I'm particularly agreeing with G19's sentiments, more disagreeing with your highlighted opinion above.

I accept that there are certain drug addicts who do this, but a strong percentage of drug addicts are rich, like Jeff Hardy.

That's the problem with drug addicts, generally they are either really poor, or really rich... there's not a lot of middle ground.

The rich ones, including Jeff Hardy, fall under the 'only hurting themselves' category 99% of the time.

the_ginger_hibee
21-09-2009, 07:16 PM
This is like where you hear a fan endlessly defending their 'idol' despite the fact theres an impending paedophile, drugs, assault charge or whatever and all evidence supports it. Sometimes it takes someone without a vested interest to really call it how it is.

The WWE gave Jeff the belt so if he messed up they could make an example of him? Okay so why not bury him before the 'imminent' drug discrepancy and get rid of him, save all the negative press. Would give the same 'hardline' impression but with less publicity.

And he wasn't that popular during the Attitude era either. I'd say his stock started to rise, very slowly however, around 2000, after the first TLC match at the Rumble. Never been hated but never really stirred up too much fanfare until round the WWEKids era. Jobbing to people doesn't win you too many arena fans either just see Crash Holly(dead) or the Brooklyn Brawler who done a much better job of it.

End of the day Jeff Hardy has been given a massive push twice and messed it up twice, he's a loner a junkie and yet they still wheel him out as some idol to the kids. He's a big **** up on legs and such a liability. I dont even watch wrestling and quite like him too. But your jumping to conclusions and assuming ridiculous things like 'he doesn't have a bank account' all for the sake of defending a wrestler that likes a wee line and a puff all too much :greengrin.

Billychaotic182
21-09-2009, 08:04 PM
How does someone go from this (http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/5/11/22/cripplerkelley/f_Rawm_4ef6e77.png), to this (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/t/tammysytch/57.jpg)?

Pity the Kat was married to King - lucky git!

Mickie James is much better than anyone currently. It helps that she's posed nude as well:wink:

Hey Sunny looked good at the Raw show the other year.

shamo9
21-09-2009, 09:00 PM
This is like where you hear a fan endlessly defending their 'idol' despite the fact theres an impending paedophile, drugs, assault charge or whatever and all evidence supports it. Sometimes it takes someone without a vested interest to really call it how it is.

The WWE gave Jeff the belt so if he messed up they could make an example of him? Okay so why not bury him before the 'imminent' drug discrepancy and get rid of him, save all the negative press. Would give the same 'hardline' impression but with less publicity.

That's the point, publicity. Firing a wrestler you've 'buried' doesn't really send out much of a statement. Firing a top guy does. It then allows them to say that no one is safe from their drug policy (even though some are), basically making Jeff the scapegoat. They couldn't be sure that Jeff would even get suspended so why would they hurt their own profit margins by burying a money making machine on a mere possibility?

And he wasn't that popular during the Attitude era either. I'd say his stock started to rise, very slowly however, around 2000, after the first TLC match at the Rumble.

He was a member of one of the greatest tag teams of all time during the so called 'golden age of tag team wrestling'. The gimmick matches he was in were right at the top of the card at Wrestlemania 16 and Summerslam 2000. Those matches revolutionised wrestling in much the same as Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 10.

Never been hated but never really stirred up too much fanfare until round the WWEKids era. Jobbing to people doesn't win you too many arena fans either just see Crash Holly(dead) or the Brooklyn Brawler who done a much better job of it.

I didn't mean take the role of a jobber, I meant actually using your status to put someone over. The guys you mentioned couldn't put anyone over considering they had no credibility. Jeff is a former world champion, he can really elevate people, and he has done, several times. And Jeff was a pretty good jobber from 1993 to 1999, so there's this feeling that he really 'paid his dues', thus earning the respect of the fans.

End of the day Jeff Hardy has been given a massive push twice and messed it up twice, he's a loner a junkie and yet they still wheel him out as some idol to the kids.

They didn't 'wheel him out' as you say, nothing that Jeff got was ever handed to him. He endured years of being a jobber, then he endured constantly putting over Edge and Christian during the Hardy Boys run. He doesn't fit Vince's image of what a wrestler should be at all (a 300 pound, 6.5 foot plus muscle freak).
The reason he keeps getting pushes is because the fans keep cheering for him, despite the bookers trying to slyly bury him (Summerslam 2008). The fans choose Jeff, it has nothing to do with the bookers. He connects with people

He's a big **** up on legs and such a liability. I dont even watch wrestling and quite like him too. But your jumping to conclusions and assuming ridiculous things like 'he doesn't have a bank account' all for the sake of defending a wrestler that likes a wee line and a puff all too much :greengrin.

I didn't actually say that, I'm just saying that due to his past history it wouldn't be hard to imagine. I'm using evidence to make an educated guess. No one can possibly know all the facts except for Jeff Hardy. By your own admission your opinion isn't as informed as others considering you 'dont even watch wrestling'. An objective opinion isn't much better if it's not informed.

I'm not a blind mark. I admit that Jeff has made mistakes. I admit that he did experiment with recreational drugs (I don't think anyone should have a problem with people taking prescribed medication). Although I will defend him when people call him names and take enjoyment out of the thought of him going to prison.

shamo9
21-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey Sunny looked good at the Raw show the other year.

She did well to turn it around, but only after hitting rock bottom. Giving Sabu a BJ for drugs is about as low as it gets.

Sable was always more 'sexy' anyway, IMO. Although in 1996 Sunny was so hot it was criminal.

The_Horde
21-09-2009, 09:34 PM
I didn't actually believe this at first, what with the whole 'straight edge' champion storyline that was on the go before he left.

IF he does go to jail and/or never returns it will be a sad day for WWE especially with Undertakers impending retirement, their ratings will be on the slippery slope.

Ed De Gramo
21-09-2009, 10:12 PM
I didn't actually believe this at first, what with the whole 'straight edge' champion storyline that was on the go before he left.

IF he does go to jail and/or never returns it will be a sad day for WWE especially with Undertakers impending retirement, their ratings will be on the slippery slope.

WWE will always have its loyal fan base...but theres' only so much crap that they'll put up with...

The storyline where Mae Young gave birth to a hand was god awful...and that was the pretty much the final nail in the coffin from my POV...

All the better wrestlers are hitting retirement age and there's no much in the way of decent replacements...

Mind you Ric Flair was wrestling in his 60's so you never know :greengrin

The_Horde
21-09-2009, 10:19 PM
WWE will always have its loyal fan base...but theres' only so much crap that they'll put up with...

The storyline where Mae Young gave birth to a hand was god awful...and that was the pretty much the final nail in the coffin from my POV...

All the better wrestlers are hitting retirement age and there's no much in the way of decent replacements...

Mind you Ric Flair was wrestling in his 60's so you never know :greengrin

Defo.

And the de-masking of Kane.

He just looks like an overweight builder in tights. :bitchy:

Good timing for the old 'DX reunion' though, it's not the same with only HHH and HBK.

That said, i couldn't watch anything involving China and X-Pac without either throwing up or rolling around laughing for the remainder of the show. :jamboak:

Ed De Gramo
21-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Defo.

And the de-masking of Kane.

He just looks like an overweight builder in tights. :bitchy:

Good timing for the old 'DX reunion' though, it's not the same with only HHH and HBK.

That said, i couldn't watch anything with China or X-Pac without either throwing up or rolling around laughing for the remainder of the show. :jamboak:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/Chyna.jpg

I couldn't look at her full stop :jamboak:

DX's mini reunion the other year where they trashed Vince's plane, car, house etc...was class....but it was so slapstick and predictable.

Hibbie_Cameron
21-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Shamo i admire and respect your opinion, i agree with some of your views but not all of them. IMO he is hugely talented but when i first came across the story i was not shocked or surprised one little bit but i hope to see him back one day.

Sable is awful though, Sunny all the way:wink:

Actually really struggle to keep my interest up with it nowadays, this PG thing is the utter pits. Quicker its dropped the better

Ed De Gramo
21-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Shamo i admire and respect your opinion, i agree with some of your views but not all of them. IMO he is hugely talented but when i first came across the story i was not shocked or surprised one little bit but i hope to see him back one day.

Sable is awful though, Sunny all the way:wink:

Actually really struggle to keep my interest up with it nowadays, this PG thing is the utter pits. Quicker its dropped the better

In the air :agree:....on the ground, it was these two

http://www.hoffco-inc.com/wwe/thist/wwe/tt-dudleys0-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hibbie_Cameron
21-09-2009, 10:31 PM
In the air :agree:....on the ground, it was these two

http://www.hoffco-inc.com/wwe/thist/wwe/tt-dudleys0-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

:faf::faf:

Ed De Gramo
21-09-2009, 10:34 PM
:faf::faf:

Mind you...

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/headbangers/07.jpg

Real men where skirts :faf:

The_Horde
21-09-2009, 10:35 PM
I couldn't look at her full stop :jamboak:

DX's mini reunion the other year where they trashed Vince's plane, car, house etc...was class....but it was so slapstick and predictable.

Nae need for the picture man, absolutely nae need.

Thank it's been a while since she's been about.. China + HD televisions :bitchy:

Can we put a ban on anybody posting pictures of that thing in the same thread as sunny etc?

The_Horde
21-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Where were we..

Aw aye. :greengrin

Billychaotic182
21-09-2009, 11:30 PM

Not really. The smackdown brand have been doing well pushing young guys. I think when Taker and Shawn hang up the boots the likes or Morrison and Ziggler will be up there to take there place. Plus how good is CM Punk right now?

I can see this being the last year for the likes or taker, HBK and Batista

But when one door shuts a window opens :P

Morrison, Ziggler, Punk, DH Smith, Ted Jr all of them will be big players when that happens

As for Jeff. He is going to spend time in jail there is no way he can get out of this one and am sure that is him done with WWE for good. Infact that may even be his wrestling carrer over. cant even see TNA wanting him

shamo9
21-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Trust wrestling fans to let a thought provoking debate turn into a flagrant objectification of women. Sexist pigs!

How could you forget the two dominant divas:grr:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1622/96ju.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/299/59766227119.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2516/003uf.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6959/811191047921905.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/171/trish4.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1350/trishstratus02jjcr8ztlz.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6223/271gh.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2584/68674334474.jpg

=http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6600/holycrapi.jpg

Billychaotic182
21-09-2009, 11:44 PM
hahahahahaha that photo o vince is class

shamo9
22-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Not really. The smackdown brand have been doing well pushing young guys. I think when Taker and Shawn hang up the boots the likes or Morrison and Ziggler will be up there to take there place. Plus how good is CM Punk right now?

I can see this being the last year for the likes or taker, HBK and Batista

But when one door shuts a window opens :P

Morrison, Ziggler, Punk, DH Smith, Ted Jr all of them will be big players when that happens

As for Jeff. He is going to spend time in jail there is no way he can get out of this one and am sure that is him done with WWE for good. Infact that may even be his wrestling carrer over. cant even see TNA wanting him

John Morrison (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HuBt7av9TI) - :faf::faf:
CM Punk - I'm straightedge, blah, blah, blah, I'm better than you, blah, blah...
For Punk to progress he really needs to move on from Jeff Hardy and adapt new material into his work. He even referenced Jeff's arrest in his promo at BP. He's starting to get seriously repetitive, you could basically mesh his promos together and be completely unable to tell the difference. It was annoying at first (which is okay since he's a heel), now it's just 'this is boring, I'm just gonna change the channel'. He's feuding with the Undertaker now, it's time to talk about him being some wannabe demon from a geeky occult.

Oh, and expect Batista to bury your young talent before he retires.

As for Jeff, he can get out of it pretty easily, providing he can produce a proper prescription on the 30th.

Steve-O
22-09-2009, 08:06 AM
She did well to turn it around, but only after hitting rock bottom. Giving Sabu a BJ for drugs is about as low as it gets.

Sable was always more 'sexy' anyway, IMO. Although in 1996 Sunny was so hot it was criminal.

Mr Lesnar still thinks so too :greengrin

Billychaotic182
22-09-2009, 12:32 PM
John Morrison (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HuBt7av9TI) - :faf::faf:
CM Punk - I'm straightedge, blah, blah, blah, I'm better than you, blah, blah...
For Punk to progress he really needs to move on from Jeff Hardy and adapt new material into his work. He even referenced Jeff's arrest in his promo at BP. He's starting to get seriously repetitive, you could basically mesh his promos together and be completely unable to tell the difference. It was annoying at first (which is okay since he's a heel), now it's just 'this is boring, I'm just gonna change the channel'. He's feuding with the Undertaker now, it's time to talk about him being some wannabe demon from a geeky occult.

Oh, and expect Batista to bury your young talent before he retires.

As for Jeff, he can get out of it pretty easily, providing he can produce a proper prescription on the 30th.

Well What about Ziggler?

Hey John Morrison will be the new HBK! and that promo reeked of the ultimate warrior :faf::faf:

Yeah he could prob get away with the Pain Killers but what about the cocaine and anabolic steroids??

sleeping giant
22-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Well What about Ziggler?

Hey John Morrison will be the new HBK! and that promo reeked of the ultimate warrior :faf::faf:

Yeah he could prob get away with the Pain Killers but what about the cocaine and anabolic steroids??

I remember HBK when he was with Marty Ginette (sp) and HBK could not Promo to save himself. You would see his lips mouthing the words when Marty was speaking :greengrin

So , yes ! Just because Morrison cannot Promo does not mean he cant go on to become a legend like HBK.

I cant stand John Morrison anyway:greengrin
He is besmirching the good name of the greatest rock god ever:greengrin

shamo9
23-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Well What about Ziggler?

Ziggler was screwed by Mysterio out of a big 'career making' moment. It's far too early to say if he'll make any impression. Look at Kennedy and MVP, they looked just as promising 2 years ago and now one is unemployed and the other stale as hell.

262 Vicodin Prescription Pills
Vicodin (Hydrocodone/Apap) is a narcotic analgesic used for moderate to severe musculoskeletal pain. Relevant to strength, the FDA approved dosing regimen is 1-2 tabs every 4-6 hours not to exceed 8 tabs daily. At this dosing regimen, a commonly prescribed volume of Vidocin would be 240 tablets monthly and if written at a 90 day supply as dictated by many insurance companies this would require a volume of 720 tablets.

180 Soma Prescription Pills
Soma (Carisoprodol) is a skeletal muscle relaxant prescribed for acute or chronic muscle pain. The FDA approved dosing regimen for this is 1 tab (250-350mg) every 8 hours and once at bedtime as needed for pain. Taken at this regimen, this would be a prescribed volume of #120 per month. As many insurance companies require or at minimum request 90 day supply of prescription medications, a typical 90 day prescription for Soma at the FDA approved minimum dosing regimen would be 360 tablets.

Power Cocaine
TMZ.com reported that there was Powder Cocaine found at Jeffs house, however this was a very vague description of the truth. The Moore County Sheriffs Office stated in their official report that this was actually a residual amount of powder cocaine.

Residual - Something left after other parts have been taken away.

The residual amount found looks to have been left behind from the use of powder cocaine, however there is no evidence to suggest that Jeff Hardy was the one to have used the substance.

Drug Paraphernalia
As stated on Wikipedia There is no Federal law regarding simple possession of drug paraphernalia.

555 Millilitres of Anabolic Steroids
In the U.S., anabolic steroids are currently listed as Schedule III controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act, which makes the first offense simple possession of such substances without a prescription a federal crime punishable by up to one year in prison.

Drug Trafficking
This charge was said to be down to the sheer amount of drugs found at Jeffs home, however as we've noted above, the majority of the pills found are likely to prescribed to Jeff to cope with his injuries and if they are indeed prescribed this charge is more than likely to be dropped.

Now that we've covered each of the above, I hope this gives you a better perspective on the situation and you can come to your own conclusions.

And remember, it's "Innocent Until Proven Guilty", not "Guilty Until proven Innocent".

shamo9
23-09-2009, 04:36 PM
I remember HBK when he was with Marty Ginette (sp) and HBK could not Promo to save himself. You would see his lips mouthing the words when Marty was speaking :greengrin

So , yes ! Just because Morrison cannot Promo does not mean he cant go on to become a legend like HBK.

I cant stand John Morrison anyway:greengrin
He is besmirching the good name of the greatest rock god ever:greengrin

That comparison relies heavily on Morrison actually improving tenfold. The reason Michaels ended up progressing was a result of his ability to improve on the mic and develop an effective (if annoying) personality.

By 1993 he was one of the better characters, with an effective look and a useful valet to bounce off (Sherri).

A better comparison, in regards to Morrison actually progressing, would be with someone like Bret Hart or Chris Beniot. They were never particularly good at expressing themselves (although Bret raised his game in 1997), but they managed to get over purely on ring work alone. Although considering most regard Bret as the greatest technical wrestler of all time... it's not exactly easy boots to fill.

There's no guarantee that Morrison will actually improve, and he needs to to be taken seriously. He could well have found his level.

Not that I really care any way, the championships get handed around like a jaded whore nowadays. I judge a wrestler's greatness on his ability to entertain and produce quality matches.

sleeping giant
23-09-2009, 10:28 PM
That comparison relies heavily on Morrison actually improving tenfold. The reason Michaels ended up progressing was a result of his ability to improve on the mic and develop an effective (if annoying) personality.

By 1993 he was one of the better characters, with an effective look and a useful valet to bounce off (Sherri).

A better comparison, in regards to Morrison actually progressing, would be with someone like Bret Hart or Chris Beniot. They were never particularly good at expressing themselves (although Bret raised his game in 1997), but they managed to get over purely on ring work alone. Although considering most regard Bret as the greatest technical wrestler of all time... it's not exactly easy boots to fill.

There's no guarantee that Morrison will actually improve, and he needs to to be taken seriously. He could well have found his level.

Not that I really care any way, the championships get handed around like a jaded whore nowadays. I judge a wrestler's greatness on his ability to entertain and produce quality matches.

I've not really seen John Morrison in action tbh. I've not followed it for a while.

HBK is a super showman and i agree that his talent more than made up for his mike skills.
I remember HBK kicking Marty through the "barber shop" window !! Christ , that must be about 20 years ago:grr:
Im sure Marty returned to beat Michaels then faded off the radar.

Brett Hart bored me tbh. He done the same routine , step by step , for nearly all the matches i remember. I am not doubting his ability but he didn't vary it much.

If i was to pick a favourite , it would have to be Foley !
The Hell in the Cell with the Undertaker was the first time i had been speechlees watching the wrestling:greengrin Good grief:bitchy:
I also remember Foley in a I quit match with the Rock where the Rock skelped him around 8 full on chair shots to the head. Seriously sair looking:agree:
He wrestled on drawing pins ffs:faf:
The Undertaker must have shat his pants when Foley suggested it.

I also remember watching Raw IIRC where Stone Cold flicked Vince in the sacks:faf:

I was pretty gutted when my boy stopped asking me to get the PPVs !
It was getting crap though.

Have you seen Monday Night Wars ? Its quite interesting:agree:

The WWE need to split and have WCW as a seperate brand.
Vince could still own both!

Is TNA much competition for WWE ?

J-C
24-09-2009, 03:21 PM
I've not really seen John Morrison in action tbh. I've not followed it for a while.

HBK is a super showman and i agree that his talent more than made up for his mike skills.
I remember HBK kicking Marty through the "barber shop" window !! Christ , that must be about 20 years ago:grr:
Im sure Marty returned to beat Michaels then faded off the radar.

Brett Hart bored me tbh. He done the same routine , step by step , for nearly all the matches i remember. I am not doubting his ability but he didn't vary it much.

If i was to pick a favourite , it would have to be Foley !
The Hell in the Cell with the Undertaker was the first time i had been speechlees watching the wrestling:greengrin Good grief:bitchy:
I also remember Foley in a I quit match with the Rock where the Rock skelped him around 8 full on chair shots to the head. Seriously sair looking:agree:
He wrestled on drawing pins ffs:faf:
The Undertaker must have shat his pants when Foley suggested it.

I also remember watching Raw IIRC where Stone Cold flicked Vince in the sacks:faf:

I was pretty gutted when my boy stopped asking me to get the PPVs !
It was getting crap though.

Have you seen Monday Night Wars ? Its quite interesting:agree:

The WWE need to split and have WCW as a seperate brand.
Vince could still own both!

Is TNA much competition for WWE ?

Don't think so, only playing a few venues and the quality of the wrestling is pretty poor. too relient on all the old WWE guys ( kurt Angle, Diesel, etc )

WWE getting a bit boring as it's the same old feuds, with the same wreestlers getting title shots. You've even had Hornswoggle beating Chavo Guerrero this past 4-5 weeks on Raw, jeez, Chavo is an ex champion and Hornswoggle is a bloody midget. :confused:

Billychaotic182
25-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Don't think so, only playing a few venues and the quality of the wrestling is pretty poor. too relient on all the old WWE guys ( kurt Angle, Diesel, etc )

WWE getting a bit boring as it's the same old feuds, with the same wreestlers getting title shots. You've even had Hornswoggle beating Chavo Guerrero this past 4-5 weeks on Raw, jeez, Chavo is an ex champion and Hornswoggle is a bloody midget. :confused:

I get a better Buzz watching TNA as i love watching Guys like Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin and AJ Styles.

TNA have said in the last few weeks that there show is going to change. In in other words go back to the roots and change into the best wrestling show and not WWE Light.

I think TNA have the wrestlers to really take it 2 wwe.

Hell even the females can wrestle in TNA

As For the Jeff thing yeah i see where your coming from with the list there and like i said this guy was my hero growing up

http://file028a.bebo.com/15/original/2007/04/19/18/172994226a4151641319b961697780o.jpg

me 15 with a hardyboys neckles

But i still think he will spend some time behind bars.

Hibbie_Cameron
25-09-2009, 02:48 PM
TNA is something i can only watch in short spells. Its WCW allover imo. Stupid match endings which spoil very good matches, pushing has beens and keeping the younger stars down the card. You can tell Russo is the booker!!

I now read they are desperatly wanting to bring Hogan in, god forbid that

shamo9
25-09-2009, 03:19 PM
I get a better Buzz watching TNA as i love watching Guys like Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin and AJ Styles.

TNA have said in the last few weeks that there show is going to change. In in other words go back to the roots and change into the best wrestling show and not WWE Light.

I think TNA have the wrestlers to really take it 2 wwe.

Hell even the females can wrestle in TNA

As For the Jeff thing yeah i see where your coming from with the list there and like i said this guy was my hero growing up

http://file028a.bebo.com/15/original/2007/04/19/18/172994226a4151641319b961697780o.jpg

me 15 with a hardyboys neckles

But i still think he will spend some time behind bars.

J.R

" Word has it that Jeff Hardy is "laying low" these days and diligently preparing to meet the challenges that await him. The more I hear of this legal matter the more I think that there is MUCH more to this story than meets the eye and that Jeff Hardy is far from being a drug trafficker. To even think the latter is ridiculous. I feel confident that in the coming weeks that Jeff will have his day to reconcile this matter and to better address it publically. Until then, Jeff is wise to remain silent and not feel obligated to tweet, etc his fans as no one needs or deserves any information on this issue until the proper time. Just from what I have been able to ascertain, this case looks much worse on paper than it actually is but let's all allow the legal process to address this matter and remember that we, as citizens of the United States, are innocent until proven guilty. "

J.R on Jeff's DVD:

"To the best of my knowledge, the WWE hasn't pulled the plug on the Jeff Hardy DVD as of yet. With so much legal maneuvering still ahead I can see this project become slowed until more info is available or postponed. However, as has been said many times in this and many other businesses, controversy creates cash. As I understand it, and this is certainly subject to change, the Jeff Hardy DVD will be released prior to the holidays around the first of December."

Jeff's comments about everything being exaggerated on his old twitter just doesn't strike me as the words of a man facing impending doom. Jericho, Chavo and Ashley seem pretty confidant as well.

Matt Hardy has also been pretty nonchalant about it all, if Jeff was really in serious trouble then wouldn't his own brother be slightly agitated instead of eagerly anticipating the 'truth to come out'?

The guys at the Hardy Show even posted this the day after Hardy was arrested (featuring a mock court case): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dq0z9RELF8&feature=player_profilepage

Hainan Hibs
25-09-2009, 04:20 PM
The best time for wrestling was the WWF Attitude era, fantastic entertainment:thumbsup:.

TNA seems ok, too reliant on old WWE guys though, but for some reason when I hear the commentator scream the name "the phenomenal aj styles!!" it has me in hysterics:greengrin

WWE now, it's just sad for me. No more good characters, really dumb gags, just piss poor compared to before.

The WCW competition gave a boot up the arse to the WWF and gave us the Attitude era, just wish TNA could do the same to get WWE back producing good entertainment.

And the photos of Lita, isn't she working her way around the wrestlers?

Forgot to add my view on WWE Diva's, the one and only Gail Kim would be my choice!