PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs.net Vs Jambo's Kickback FIRST GAME @ TYNIE

MacBean
16-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Been trying to find some pictures of the first game at tynie between the rival sites because i played in that game. (username paulmc_hfc at the time.)

Does anyone have a link / pictures they can post of the squad or the game at all?

admins - Feel free to move if in the wrong place.

Cheers!

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
16-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Paul, Some stuff on this
http://www.rivals4charity.co.uk/
Most of them are under the Gallery section

I have some on my PC. Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send them to you.

Scooter
16-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Been trying to find some pictures of the first game at tynie between the rival sites because i played in that game. (username paulmc_hfc at the time.)

Does anyone have a link / pictures they can post of the squad or the game at all?

admins - Feel free to move if in the wrong place.

Cheers!

GGTTH
Paul!

Did you no go to south Africa or something!!

MacBean
16-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Paul!

Did you no go to south Africa or something!!

Close! I went to India

My old email account got scrapped (wasn't using it) so i couldnt get access to a new password for the old account
Hence why I've created a new one a few months back. Been home for a while now, and getting back into the hibs style of life :greengrin

Still playing football - hoping there is a game next year to come back to :pray:

Scooter
16-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Close! I went to India

My old email account got scrapped (wasn't using it) so i couldnt get access to a new password for the old account
Hence why I've created a new one a few months back. Been home for a while now, and getting back into the hibs style of life :greengrin

Still playing football - hoping there is a game next year to come back to :pray:

You should have a look at the hibeerinan board and come along on a Monday night

Billy Whizz
16-09-2009, 09:46 AM
You should have a look at the hibeerinan board and come along on a Monday night

Mickey mouse football:wink:

Judas Iscariot
16-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Mickey mouse football:wink:

You must be Donald Duck then aye?

Goofy?

Latapy1911
16-09-2009, 02:32 PM
please tell me we won this game :D

'Mon the Hibs
17-09-2009, 09:07 AM
please tell me we won this game :D

:bye:

Is there any videos of this game on youtube??

MacBean
17-09-2009, 09:39 AM
:bye:

Is there any videos of this game on youtube??

There is a DVD of the game, I have it at home, but I'd be lucky to find it anywhere.

Not sure if there are any videos of it

and unfortunately we got beat 3-2

Teo10
17-09-2009, 10:12 AM
There is a DVD of the game, I have it at home, but I'd be lucky to find it anywhere.

Not sure if there are any videos of it

and unfortunately we got beat 3-2

But, Have won the past 3 years on the trot!

Rivals
17-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi Paul,

I have all the photos and the DVD from the first year if you want copies, just drop me an email.

Cheers
Scott

'Mon the Hibs
17-09-2009, 10:04 PM
I have the programme and dvd. was at work when I saw this thread and it brought back memories. Thought there might have been some clips on youtube of the goals :wink: