PDA

View Full Version : Who was on that Casablahblah list?

Jack
15-09-2009, 11:57 AM
We heard Stokes was on it as soon as we signed him and Casa:blah::blah: had a wee moan.

Miller was on the list and Casa:blah::blah: is having another wee moan in the Scotsman today. In the same article he’s saying Kyle was on the list ‘but he plays for Kilmarnock now.’

Kyle's name was one of many on Laszlo's list of potential striking targets,

"I had other players that I was interested in, like Liam Miller who is now with Hibernian.

No doubting the quality he’s after :agree: but that Vlad wouldn’t/couldn’t fund. :faf:

So who else is good enough for international football but not good enough for Vlad? :confused:

Are we going to be fed one or two players at a time as we go through the season? :rolleyes:

Hibstrooper
15-09-2009, 12:22 PM
No doubting the quality he’s after :agree: but that Vlad wouldn’t/couldn’t fund.

Reckon that £4k a week cap they were on about was bull and just a smokescreen to appease the fans.

Please please please don't go Larry and continue draining however much it is you get from them each week to make sure you are fit for Ghana games! :greengrin

Dibben
15-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Sounds to me like they are trying to appease the Yam hordes...

Csaba has a list, which Vlad reckons are nowhere near good enough for the 'mighty' HoMFC...

Now it appears that players that we are signing are on the list of 'not good enough' players!!!

Could be trying a sly 'put down' - mind you, i'm not sure that they are bright enough!!!

BH.