PDA

View Full Version : Craig Paterson

Phil D. Rolls
15-09-2009, 10:28 AM
I would just like to say, I think Craig is doing really well as a pundit on the BBC. I think he talks a lot of sense, and doesn't let bias come into his opinions and reporting.

Seems like he hasn't changed from being the nice guy who played in the Hibs teams of the early years of the 1980s. I remember he was always keen to do the post match stuff on Radio Forth, and clearly is has stood in him in good stead.

Well done Craig!

Baader
15-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Aye he's a good pundit. Much better than some of the other dross you hear or see. Him and Pat Nevin both talk sense, both very articulate and both very good at what they do.

On top of this they've both got a soft spot for Hibs as well :thumbsup:

Sprouleflyer
15-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I would just like to say, I think Craig is doing really well as a pundit on the BBC. I think he talks a lot of sense, and doesn't let bias come into his opinions and reporting.

Seems like he hasn't changed from being the nice guy who played in the Hibs teams of the early years of the 1980s. I remember he was always keen to do the post match stuff on Radio Forth, and clearly is has stood in him in good stead.

Well done Craig!

Whats is like to be Hun, whats it like to be a Hun....Craig Paterson, Craig Paterson....whats it like to be a Hun!!!! :wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Whats is like to be Hun, whats it like to be a Hun....Craig Paterson, Craig Paterson....whats it like to be a Hun!!!! :wink:

:agree: remember it well!!, commited the ultimate sin going to the ****s in the 80s, he came back to play in a testimonial (Jackie Macs I think) and went off early into the game as the pelters he was taking from Hibbies got to him, serve's him right!, nice guy tho :greengrin

Weir7
15-09-2009, 01:41 PM

Not that is what I called abuse, he got it tight. Worse when he was in front of the terracing.

Good Hibby too, shame, the club wanted the cash for him. Huns ruined him by turning him into a thug.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-09-2009, 02:03 PM
When you here him commentating and he has a point to make, he always starts with, ....aaaahhhhh

Phil D. Rolls
16-09-2009, 03:30 PM
I remember his first game for Der Hun, he got it tight when he came onto the pitch. At least he had the decency to look ashamed. There was a daft story at the time that his father wouldn't talk to him.

gstarbry1875
16-09-2009, 04:23 PM
One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!! whole family are really nice people!

maturehibby
16-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Just confirmed it on radio Scotland with the famous "WE" when refering to a move that he hoped the Huns would adopt in tonights game