PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sky Sports News

Bunter
15-09-2009, 10:04 AM
When did Mark "Donkey" Donaldson get the gig at Sky Sports?

H18sry
15-09-2009, 10:11 AM
When did Mark "Donkey" Donaldson get the gig at Sky Sports?

When he worked for Talk 107, he covered the Scottish game for Talksport who were 107's parent company, and Talksport's parent company are the same company as Sky's parent company are:wink:, [I think :greengrin ]

Scooter
15-09-2009, 10:26 AM
When he worked for Talk 107, he covered the Scottish game for Talksport who were 107's parent company, and Talksport's parent company are the same company as Sky's parent company are:wink:, [I think :greengrin ]

He's not the only ex talk 107 plus the other guy is one of our very own

Gatecrasher
15-09-2009, 10:32 AM
they are doing a good bit showing team mates fighting each other :thumbsup:

Barney McGrew
15-09-2009, 01:30 PM
He's not the only ex talk 107 plus the other guy is one of our very own

Luke Shanley is the guy I think you're referring to.

He covers quite a few of the SPL games for Sky Sports News now and is doing a good job of it.

Jonnyboy
15-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Having worked with both Mark and Luke I'm delighted they are making their way forward with SKY - both great guys and both very good at what they do IMO :agree:

Scooter
15-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Luke Shanley is the guy I think you're referring to.

He covers quite a few of the SPL games for Sky Sports News now and is doing a good job of it.

it is indeed. ive known luke a good while and i know how much he will be enjoying his job. he knows his stuff and knows his football and 100% good guy.:thumbsup:

GREEN WARLORD
15-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Having worked with both Mark and Luke I'm delighted they are making their way forward with SKY - both great guys and both very good at what they do IMO :agree:

I detested listening to Mark Donaldson on Talk 107, Yam this Yam that, Romanov's great, everything is rosey in the garden etc and also the ghost writer for Gary' Yamfud' Mckay's book.

Jonnyboy
15-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I detested listening to Mark Donaldson on Talk 107, Yam this Yam that, Romanov's great, everything is rosey in the garden etc and also the ghost writer for Gary' Yamfud' Mckay's book.

Each to their own mate :greengrin

AndyM_1875
15-09-2009, 02:24 PM

Always thought Donkey was pretty straight up about the Yams and was aware what a shoogly peg they are on re Vlad. As a journo I thought he was pretty decent.

The one who I found offensive was Scott Wilson, a total bigmouth.

Hamish
15-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Always thought Donkey was pretty straight up about the Yams and was aware what a shoogly peg they are on re Vlad. As a journo I thought he was pretty decent.

The one who I found offensive was Scott Wilson, a total bigmouth.

:agree: Mark is a decent lad

truehibernian
15-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Scott Wilson has a Hearts badge tattoo just above the crack of his erse.......there is an irony in that somewhere surely :greengrin And it's only because he flashes it to anyone in his vicinity that I know that by the way :wink:

hibbymark
15-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I know mark well being a fellow penicuik boy.Think he is a genuine guy although he supports the wrong team! Defo not a vlad fan and i believe he took the yamfuds to court having not been paid whilst working for hearts world.Works hard and is good at what he does. I remember him telling me how hard it was doing the commentary and trying to remain professional during the 6 - 2 game. L A T A P.........Y:greengrin

magpie1892
15-09-2009, 07:17 PM
I know mark well being a fellow penicuik boy.Think he is a genuine guy although he supports the wrong team! Defo not a vlad fan and i believe he took the yamfuds to court having not been paid whilst working for hearts world.Works hard and is good at what he does. I remember him telling me how hard it was doing the commentary and trying to remain professional during the 6 - 2 game. L A T A P.........Y:greengrin

Mark's a decent lad. For a HoMo...