PDA

View Full Version : Hogg and BambaCB partnership needs....

ancienthibby
14-09-2009, 04:51 PM
... a divorce!!

Why do so many posters keep on harping that the Hogg/Bamba CB should be continued???:grr::grr:

It just disnae work!!

Put the Solman back into midfield where he excelled last year and create a new partnership for Hogg (that is, so long as Yogi intends to continue with him!!). Start with the cool, experienced, confident Murray as a new partner soonest and let that go forward, unless Hoggy continues to flap around, in which case new club for him in January!!:greengrin:greengrin

PISTOL1875
14-09-2009, 04:55 PM
... a divorce!!

Why do so many posters keep on harping that the Hogg/Bamba CB should be continued???:grr::grr:

It just disnae work!!

Put the Solman back into midfield where he excelled last year and create a new partnership for Hogg (that is, so long as Yogi intends to continue with him!!). Start with the cool, experienced, confident Murray as a new partner soonest and let that go forward, unless Hoggy continues to flap around, in which case new club for him in January!!:greengrin:greengrin

Bamba should never be played at CH.. The guy is a nightmare there.. Get Ian Murray at the back...

Sol did tell me in Dublin that he wanted to play at the back.. It seems that Yogi is granting him his wish... God help us....

Judas Iscariot
14-09-2009, 04:55 PM
The partnership needs Hogg to be permanantly divorced..

AK86
14-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Bamba should never be played at CH.. The guy is a nightmare there.. Get Ian Murray at the back...

Sol did tell me in Dublin that he wanted to play at the back.. It seems that Yogi is granting him his wish... God help us....

Ian Murray was superb (at ch) when we beat hertz with half a team at the pbs last season
Its the lack of height with him and Hogg at the back that is the worry, esp as Stack dosent seem too keen to come for the ball

PISTOL1875
14-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Ian Murray was superb (at ch) when we beat hertz with half a team at the pbs last season
Its the lack of height with him and Hogg at the back that is the worry, esp as Stack dosent seem too keen to come for the ball

I know exactly what you are saying but Bamba is a loose cannon at CH.. God knows what he was doing at Hamilton's second goal... Jim Gannon even said he looked out of place there.. He should be in centre midfield and Murray should be at CH....

sesoim
14-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Bamba and Murray's best positions are together....in midfield. The only problem is, because Hughes has spent all our money on midfielders and Stokes, we have no money left to sort the defence if they play in midfield.

I hope we can sort things out, but I think we are going to have to wheel and deal a bit in January to get that defence sorted.