PDA

View Full Version : Relax guys.

Thecat23
14-09-2009, 11:08 AM
I have read a few posts on here since the defeat yesterday and didn't post as i don't really like posting on raw emotion. Hibs have a good side that i really do think will be up there come the business end of the season. 4th or 3rd is where i expect or hope anyway.

Now a few fans have kind of gone over the top saying how did we get beat from Hamilton? Yes it's a game Hibs should be winning, but in every season i've been watching Hibs there is always a game we "should" win but don't. I'd glad it's happened this early as Yogi will surely make sure we don't play that bad again and it may be a learning curve for him too!

All i'm saying is it's 3 points lost but not the end of the world and i still believe Yogi is going in the right direction. Even some of the best teams lose to fairly small teams.. Man U just the other week. Not saying we're Man U though. :wink:

Anyway just think it's a result that will maybe bring us back down and we can use this to progress.

Mon the Hibs. :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
14-09-2009, 11:11 AM
We sign a few players from the likes of Falkirk, free transfers etc - everyone goes mad, and says we are going to come third.

We lose a game we think we should have won - everyone goes mad, and says we should sack the manager.

Football fans are notoriously fickle, it doesn't make it any less unpleasant to listen to though.

TowerHibs
14-09-2009, 11:54 AM
I have read a few posts on here since the defeat yesterday and didn't post as i don't really like posting on raw emotion. Hibs have a good side that i really do think will be up there come the business end of the season. 4th or 3rd is where i expect or hope anyway.

Now a few fans have kind of gone over the top saying how did we get beat from Hamilton? Yes it's a game Hibs should be winning, but in every season i've been watching Hibs there is always a game we "should" win but don't. I'd glad it's happened this early as Yogi will surely make sure we don't play that bad again and it may be a learning curve for him too!

All i'm saying is it's 3 points lost but not the end of the world and i still believe Yogi is going in the right direction. Even some of the best teams lose to fairly small teams.. Man U just the other week. Not saying we're Man U though. :wink:

Anyway just think it's a result that will maybe bring us back down and we can use this to progress.

Mon the Hibs. :thumbsup:

i agree. Mangers get in wrong from time to time, teams dont play well every week and some weeks are just a disaster.

It's if we playing murder for weeks and weeks on end and the manager doesn't change a thing, then you panic

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-09-2009, 12:55 PM
These are fair enough comments but based on yesterday you would wonder if these players have had a pre-season, or even worked on tactics or training such was the absolute lack of application and no desire whatsoever. It was performances like that last season which led to fans staying away. Can a team that play so badly turn it around? I hope so. And Hughes is the man to do it. But yesterday was every bit as bad as Killie when they were down to ten, Morton in the cup, and St Mirren away just after JC left.

lobster
14-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Agreed. However yesterday was a shocking result and performance and people feel naturally let down IMO. I dont get this 'they didn't turn up' and they 'don't train as hard as they should' *****. It seems Yogi needs to stop making these kinds of excuses and reconcile his authoritarian and enlightened management styles so that they do turn up and train hard enough. Not good enough. Performance and reason for it.