PDA

View Full Version : Just got in...

LancashireHibby
13-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Anyone chance the players can have a whip round for the £100+ I wasted on that utter shower today? :grr:

FranckSuzy
13-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Spookily enough I thought about you earlier. No, I'm not a weird stalker-ish person, but I'd read your post this morning about travelling up and felt gutted for you at FT. Fair play to you for making the effort though :top marks

PISTOL1875
13-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Fair play to you mate.. A good effort to go and see the Hibs.... I was lucky enough yesterday to see Man City win 4-2 against Arsenal... When you're team doesn't turn up the hours getting home seem to take forever....

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Anyone chance the players can have a whip round for the £100+ I wasted on that utter shower today? :grr:

At least you showed up. The team didn't.

LancashireHibby
13-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Spookily enough I thought about you earlier. No, I'm not a weird stalker-ish person, but I'd read your post this morning about travelling up and felt gutted for you at FT. Fair play to you for making the effort though :top marks

To make the trip even better, some guys were chuckling to themselves when I pulled up in the car at Carlisle services; no colours on but they had a match programme from today's game on the dashboard, hardly helped my mood (along with it taking 2 hours from Hamilton to Lancaster, then a further hour to travel 20 miles from Lancaster to Preston)!

FranckSuzy
13-09-2009, 09:27 PM
To make the trip even better, some guys were chuckling to themselves when I pulled up in the car at Carlisle services; no colours on but they had a match programme from today's game on the dashboard, hardly helped my mood (along with it taking 2 hours from Hamilton to Lancaster, then a further hour to travel 20 miles from Lancaster to Preston)!

Nightmare :bitchy: Och well, nothing else for it-have a drink!

Wakeyhibee
14-09-2009, 04:26 AM

Hit the same problem, came off at J35 and headed the long way around for the M65 to miss what ever it was. Put an hour on my journey also

blackpoolhibs
14-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Hit the same problem, came off at J35 and headed the long way around for the M65 to miss what ever it was. Put an hour on my journey also

Us too. 2 hours 20 minutes to get to hamilton, 3 hours 45 to get back. And a side note to this, of the 9 people who travelled up from lancashire yesterday, before the game we were all coming up next week for the St Johnstone game.
On the way back, only 2 are still going.

Wakeyhibee
14-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Us too. 2 hours 20 minutes to get to hamilton, 3 hours 45 to get back. And a side note to this, of the 9 people who travelled up from lancashire yesterday, before the game we were all coming up next week for the St Johnstone game.
On the way back, only 2 are still going.

Part timers :greengrin Might have felt the same if I hadn't got my rail tickets in advance :boo hoo: