Gerrintaethem
13-09-2009, 06:59 PM
The supporters :agree:

I reckon 3,000 minimum.

Hiber-nation
13-09-2009, 07:02 PM

I reckon 3,000 minimum.

There won't be anything like that many at Motherwell unless Yogi gets this sorted next week.

Pies were excellent mind you.

Gerrintaethem
13-09-2009, 07:05 PM
There won't be anything like that many at Motherwell unless Yogi gets this sorted next week.

I wasn't risking going down there seeing the hibs shooting in the warm up :duck::greengrin

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 07:18 PM

I reckon 3,000 minimum.

no, the highlight was Colin Pish getting sent off
thank christ, cant play him for a while :thumbsup::asshole:

Billy
13-09-2009, 07:19 PM
the supporters :agree:

I reckon 3,000 minimum.

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 07:28 PM
no, the highlight was Colin Pish getting sent off
thank christ, cant play him for a while :thumbsup::asshole:

articulate post:confused::confused::confused:

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 07:29 PM
articulate post:confused::confused::confused:

what:confused::confused:?

Hibercelona
13-09-2009, 07:30 PM
3200 supporters eh...

That will cover the players undeserved wages this week! :grr:

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 07:31 PM

Your rhyming slang for our player, smacks of playschool stuff.................

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Your rhyming slang for our player, smacks of playschool stuff.................

How can you possibly call Colin Nish, a PLAYER? :dizzy:
he hasn't played FOOTBALL in his life?
seriously he's worse than Nade?:duck:

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 07:36 PM

oh dear, oh dear..................................:bye:

.Louise.
13-09-2009, 07:37 PM

I reckon 3,000 minimum.

Have to agree about the pies!!

Mag7
13-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Impressive numbers, but was it an all-singing, all-dancing support getting behind the team from the start? Or was it a sit on your hands, next to no singing and just a few shouts of frustration type of support? If the latter, that's understandable given the woeful fare on show but I ask because my experience of away games in recent years is that while the size of the support is usually quite good, there is often little noise made until Hibs go ahead. And if they don't score at all you wonder how so many people can make so little noise.

Whatever it was, we can be sure we won't be taking those sort of numbers away again if this sort of form continues.

Ryan_O_F

and whats that supposed to mean?

Hibercelona
Have to agree about the pies!!

Have to disagree about the pies. :bitchy:

I thought they were mince...... oh wait. :wink:

lyonhibs
13-09-2009, 07:43 PM

Articulate means well thought out and efficiently put across.

I feel in this instance DelaBooze may be implying that your personal slur - Colin Pish, oh pass the sewing kit my sides are splitting - was a fairly rubbish post. Hibs getting any player is not a good thing, and I'm sure it put the kybosh and any chance we had of getting back into the game today.

For way of information, I don't think Nish is tenhcically good enough, gets caught offised a hell of a lot for a slow, tall guy but wins very little compared to what someone of his build is etc, but there's nothing to be gained from calling him Colin Pish IMO!!

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Articulate means well thought out and efficiently put across.

I feel in this instance DelaBooze may be implying that your personal slur - Colin Pish, oh pass the sewing kit my sides are splitting - was a fairly rubbish post. Hibs getting any player is not a good thing, and I'm sure it put the kybosh and any chance we had of getting back into the game today.

For way of information, I don't think Nish is tenhcically good enough, gets caught offised a hell of a lot for a slow, tall guy but wins very little compared to what someone of his build is etc, but there's nothing to be gained from calling him Colin Pish IMO!!

yeah. good point, but, as you say ... he is pish!
he's big he's strong, and yet i dont think i've ever seen him win an arial challenge? useless in my book:yawn:

500miles
13-09-2009, 07:48 PM
The supporters a highlight? Turned on a man who was doing the most he could to get us back into the game. Embarrassments.

Gerrintaethem
13-09-2009, 07:50 PM
The supporters a highlight? Turned on a man who was doing the most he could to get us back into the game. Embarrassments.

Who? Nish?

ArabHibee
13-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Impressive numbers, but was it an all-singing, all-dancing support getting behind the team from the start? Or was it a sit on your hands, next to no singing and just a few shouts of frustration type of support? If the latter, that's understandable given the woeful fare on show but I ask because my experience of away games in recent years is that while the size of the support is usually quite good, there is often little noise made until Hibs go ahead. And if they don't score at all you wonder how so many people can make so little noise.

Whatever it was, we can be sure we won't be taking those sort of numbers away again if this sort of form continues.

The boy near us at the front was having a whale of a time all on his own!
Too-ra-la, too-ra-ly-ay!! :party:

Removed
13-09-2009, 07:51 PM

:agree: Graceless & classless

Jones28
13-09-2009, 07:52 PM

Ehmmm............nahhhh

LTYF anyone? :wink::greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 07:55 PM
yeah. good point, but, as you say ... he is pish!
he's big he's strong, and yet i dont think i've ever seen him win an arial challenge? useless in my book:yawn:

Not see the header he played back into play, but nobody could be bothered moving for it.... Take the blinkers off.....

Big Frank
13-09-2009, 08:03 PM

He's as about cheesy over Nish as you are with Deeks:bye:

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Not see the header he played back into play, but nobody could be bothered moving for it.... Take the blinkers off.....

yeah probably couldnt be bothered, because it was so bloody far away from where it should have gone, that there was no point moving? i have to admit i didnt see it, but it know what he's like tbh:grr:

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 08:06 PM
yeah probably couldnt be bothered, because it was so bloody far away from where it should have gone, that there was no point moving? i have to admit i didnt see it, but it know what he's like tbh:grr:

Yip you bash Nish, but leave the others well alone.....Stokes, Riordan and the others were equally as culpable

Big Frank
13-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Yip you bash Nish, but leave the others well alone.....Stokes, Riordan and the others were equally as culpable

But mainly deek tho' delabooze:wink:

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:17 PM

seriously see the words from 1920? i dont do the bingo lingo, and if it makes u feel better, ma-kalambay isnt magic either

Hibercelona
13-09-2009, 08:19 PM
seriously see the words from 1920? i dont do the bingo lingo, and if it makes u feel better, ma-kalambay isnt magic either

Maka wasnt playing today..... :rolleyes:

500miles
13-09-2009, 08:20 PM
The great irony of the Nish bashing is that, out of all of the forwards, he was the most involved.

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:20 PM

thank christ. if he had been we would have been about 6 or 7 down by half time

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 08:24 PM
The great irony of the Nish bashing is that, out of all of the forwards, he was the most involved.

Exactly.........

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 08:24 PM
thank christ. if he had been we would have been about 6 or 7 down by half time

Grow up FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bye:

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Grow up FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bye:

aww GTF:grr:
if u wanna believe that colin nish is a good player then bugger off back to fairy land

uv got a screw loose pal :bitchy:

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 08:29 PM
aww GTF:grr:
if u wanna believe that colin nish is a good player then bugger off back to fairy land

uv got a screw loose pal :bitchy:

Why slate Maka when he was not even playing...........????????????

lyonhibs
13-09-2009, 08:30 PM

You say "1920's words" I say "plain English language"

Hey Ho.

Yours must be a stressful life if you rip into players that weren't even playing?? :confused:

I think re: Nish there would have to be a distinction between "being involved" and "doing something useful". His work-rate will ensure that he is frequently in roughly the right positions (i.e. could be described as being involved), but I must admit I've yet to see him do anything of real worth in possesion of the ball this season.

If that was different against Hamilton then I'll accept the judgement of certain posters on this point.

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Why slate Maka when he was not even playing...........????????????

ohh christ now he's defending two USELESS MUPPETS:bitchy:
u defend all the crappy players, and then try to say somethin about stokes and deeko, which i still dont understand, cause u used ur bloody bingo lingo from 1920 :yawn:

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:35 PM
You say "1920's words" I say "plain English language"

Hey Ho.

Yours must be a stressful life if you rip into players that weren't even playing?? :confused:

I think re: Nish there would have to be a distinction between "being involved" and "doing something useful". His work-rate will ensure that he is frequently in roughly the right positions (i.e. could be described as being involved), but I must admit I've yet to see him do anything of real worth in possesion of the ball this season.

If that was different against Hamilton then I'll accept the judgement of certain posters on this point.

I rest my case...

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 08:35 PM
ohh christ now he's defending two USELESS MUPPETS:bitchy:
u defend all the crappy players, and then try to say somethin about stokes and deeko, which i still dont understand, cause u used ur bloody bingo lingo from 1920 :yawn:

Did you attend Today's game to merit your point on Stokes and Riordan????

Sorry you are not clever enough to understand basic English, shall i do text speak for you???

Antifa Hibs
13-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Ivan must be a jambo or someone who's no quite playing wi a full deck. Gie it a rest man!

Ryan_O_F
13-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Did you attend Today's game to merit your point on Stokes and Riordan????

Sorry you are not clever enough to understand basic English, shall i do text speak for you???

nope, couldn't afford a season ticket, never mind an away game :boo hoo:
and instead of being a cocky ****, just translate?

lyonhibs
13-09-2009, 08:42 PM

Culpable = "to blame" "as guilty as"

i.e. Nish may have been pish, but so were Riordan and Stokes, so where's the slating for them??

Not 1920's bingo lingo IMO, but not to worry.

My translation services are free for the first 3 months :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 08:43 PM

So you were not at game but are slating Colin Nish, when you never saw him in comparison to Stokes and Riordan..... Haha Priceless.......:bye:

Hibby D
13-09-2009, 10:56 PM
So you were not at game but are slating Colin Nish, when you never saw him in comparison to Stokes and Riordan..... Haha Priceless.......:bye:

Nish was simply awful today - but so were Stokes, Cregg, Deek, Rankin, Bamba......I could name them all. No player was any pishier than any other.

An all round pishy performance :agree: A collection of pishiness :wink:

TornadoHibby
14-09-2009, 08:24 AM

No but his half time "keepy uppy" etc tricks with the ball were excellent! :wink:

This wasn't a game where an away team keeper would have much to do as Hamilton really don't get into offensive positions very often! :agree:

However, they certainly stopped our midfield from functioning today by overcrowding the area and by wanting to win the match more than our guys seemed to! :grr:

HibbyScott
14-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Culpable = "to blame" "as guilty as"

i.e. Nish may have been pish, but so were Riordan and Stokes, so where's the slating for them??

Not 1920's bingo lingo IMO, but not to worry.

My translation services are free for the first 3 months :greengrin

I'm going to take you up on that Peter...I'm going to try and find someone who's French and has a problem with their product on the 13th month of its 12 month warranty and wants something done about it :wink:

Now to a thread related point.

Nish IS an infuriating player... obviously knows where the goals are, but for some reason can't seem to link it up. I wasn't at the game yesterday due to work commitments, but from listening to the radio, Nish was no worse than any other of the Hibs players that were mentioned (or not mentioned apart from dead balls in the case of a certain D. Riordan Esq)

I think a 4-4-2 is the way to go for just now - with Stokes and Riordan playing up front together, looked like the beginning of a good partnership against Brechin, and maybe if we can have some more of that link up play, we may beat the Hamilton's of this league.

I also feel I have to point out that Ivan3gers0's relentless bashing of Nish (and Maka :dizzy::confused:) despite not actually being at the game, is completely laughable

Littlest Hobo
14-09-2009, 10:38 AM

:applause::top marks

Spot on mate, quite a few who want to be ashamed of themselves. Colin was giving his best, and even though he was having a nightmare there were more than a few others in Hibs jerseys who were having the same sort of day! If the fans want someone to blame then I'd suggest they look no further than the manager himself. His tactics were clearly shown not to work yet again. The sleek passing style he has talked about bringing back to ER was once again absent.

1875er
14-09-2009, 10:51 AM

Oh dear......

Well I was there and although Nish had a poor game he was by no means the worst player in a Hibs shirt...

Maybe if you attended the games people might take you a bit more seriously....

HibbyDave
14-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Nish was simply awful today - but so were Stokes, Cregg, Deek, Rankin, Bamba......I could name them all. No player was any pishier than any other.

An all round pishy performance :agree: A collection of pishiness :wink:

Given the content of the previous few posts regarding whether or not "English is how she is spoke" or "Ah Jist Dae Text -Ken"?

I was just thinking it must surely be known as a "Fountain of Pishieness"?

Hibby D
14-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Given the content of the previous few posts regarding whether or not "English is how she is spoke" or "Ah Jist Dae Text -Ken"?

I was just thinking it must surely be known as a "Fountain of Pishieness"?

I'd leave the "e" out though :devil: