PDA

View Full Version : are we the smallest team in the league

sauzee
13-09-2009, 04:06 PM
why do we buy up all the midgets,rankin,cregg,Mcbride,miller,galbraith,yogi may think he's bought grafters but this team has no real prescence,why we never bought a centre half is beyond me:grr::grr: bamba is a better defensive midfielder.

HibeeSince82
13-09-2009, 04:15 PM
why do we buy up all the midgets,rankin,cregg,Mcbride,miller,galbraith,yogi may think he's bought grafters but this team has no real prescence,why we never bought a centre half is beyond me:grr::grr: bamba is a better defensive midfielder.

Dont understand that either. Why did Yogi bring in Miller when we need a centre half and right back so badly.

It makes no sense to me bringin in another midfielder and their are people asking for boozy back.:confused:

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Dont understand that either. Why did Yogi bring in Miller when we need a centre half and right back so badly.

It makes no sense to me bringin in another midfielder and their are people asking for boozy back.:confused:

He's decided to go for quality rather than litter the squad with dross. If a centre half or right back at the level he fancies becomes available he'll move for them.

ScottB
14-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Can we stop the obsession on here with anyone below 6'2 being branded a midget?

Height isn't everything. Much rather have the technique.

Speedy
14-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Can we stop the obsession on here with anyone below 6'2 being branded a midget?

Height isn't everything. Much rather have the technique.

There are often conflicting opinions on whether size is more important than technique. Maybe there's a woman on here to confirm? :greengrin

Hibs7
14-09-2009, 10:03 AM
There are often conflicting opinions on whether size is more important than technique. Maybe there's a woman on here to confirm? :greengrin

Well Wayne Rooney isn't exactly a giant.

Dunkin' Donut
14-09-2009, 04:15 PM
still think we miss bamba in midfiled, he broke up so much of the play when we were defending last season. he is good at centre back but insead of yogi playing 3 strikers he could maybe put murray or mccormack in centre back and put bamba infront of them which would allow the other 3 midfielders to push on a bit.

nickwhibs
14-09-2009, 08:00 PM
well we are the 'wee team' after all :greengrin