13-09-2009, 03:45 PM
:duck::faf::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
13-09-2009, 03:48 PM
:duck::faf::faf:

That's just bonkers. :greengrin

Spike Mandela
13-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Just wish Yogi would shut the **** up about all his 'we're gonna play like this', 'where I wanna take them', 'players with something to prove' bull****.

I cringe listening to his intervews and all the amateur psychology crap he comes out with.

I like the guy, I really do, but please Yogi just shut yer gob and get on with getting the team organised, playing for 90 mins and not losing the first bloody goal every game.

Oh and sign a bloody Centre Half!:bitchy:

hibbymark
13-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I think yogi got his tactics totally wrong today.We just cant play this 3 up front system which forces us to play out and out goalscorers as wingers and allows us to get totally overrun in midfield going sideways and backwards everytime we get the ball. Im not wanting to start nish bashing but when he is the only thing close to a target man weve got to see him getting dominated by martin canning ffs:grr:

jakki
13-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I have said for weeks that Yogi spouts of his plans in the Thursday on HI.
Surely every team manager in the spl can afford the £35 a year to register and get an inside view of Yogi's thoughts for the next game.:grr:

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2009, 05:59 PM
His reluctance to change the 4-3-3 today when he must have been fully aware that it was not working was sheer madness.......

Oh and drop the best player for us in the 2 home games to accomodate this woefully poor system.....:grr:

Jim44
13-09-2009, 06:59 PM
His reluctance to change the 4-3-3 today when he must have been fully aware that it was not working was sheer madness.......

Oh and drop the best player for us in the 2 home games to accomodate this woefully poor system.....:grr:

:agree::agree: Wotherspoon must be pig sick at not getting a game before some of the dross on the park today.