PDA

View Full Version : Why Was It Deleted?

Phil D. Rolls
13-09-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry I don't know how to raise this issue. I can't understand why my post highlighting the hypocrisy shown by the different attitudes towards Shields and Al Megrahi has been deleted.

Both have been freed from prisons in foreign countries, one is presumed to have been innocent because he was British, and one has been presumed to be guilty by many because he is'nt.

If you could tell me which rule I have broken by this, please let me know. I think you have deleted the thread too soon, and stifled a debate. Or maybe you just don't get satire?

Woody1985
13-09-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm sorry I don't know how to raise this issue. I can't understand why my post highlighting the hypocrisy shown by the different attitudes towards Shields and Al Megrahi has been deleted.

Both have been freed from prisons in foreign countries, one is presumed to have been innocent because he was British, and one has been presumed to be guilty by many because he is'nt.

If you could tell me which rule I have broken by this, please let me know. I think you have deleted the thread too soon, and stifled a debate. Or maybe you just don't get satire?

One was freed because the evidence pointed to him being innocent.

The other was freed as part of a bigger consipary, the evidence points to him, regardless of how valid it was or not.

That's my understanding.

Jim44
13-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Judging by your avatar, Filled Rolls, it seems you are into comparison websites..............why not try comparethevillain.com ? :greengrin

Big Frank
13-09-2009, 11:37 AM

Ach, it was just bonkers man.

H18sry
13-09-2009, 11:48 AM
12.47 at the mo what time will this thread be moved to the relevent forum :devil:

iwasthere1972
13-09-2009, 12:53 PM
12.47 at the mo what time will this thread be moved to the relevent forum :devil:

It won't - it will be deleted. :greengrin

hibsbollah
13-09-2009, 01:13 PM
You can't fight the thought police:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
13-09-2009, 03:26 PM
A whole lot of speculation here, on a thread that few people had the chance to read. That alone suggests that the subject matter was one that could have led to a good debate.

Perhaps the people who know the answer to why it was deleted can let us know. It's not just a case of spitting the dummy here, I want to know what is an acceptable topic of discussion for future, it is embarassing to have your thread deleted.