PDA

View Full Version : Question Season Tickets/Ambition

matty_f
12-09-2009, 11:50 PM
For the folk who said they weren't going to get a season ticket until the club showed some ambition, have the board done enough now to get your business back?

Genuine question, I'm not wanting to start an uber-fan debate. I just wondered because if rumours are correct, ST sales are on a downward trend, and the lack of ambition, and the previous manager, were touted as the reasons for this.

Baw187
13-09-2009, 12:24 AM
For the folk who said they weren't going to get a season ticket until the club showed some ambition, have the board done enough now to get your business back?

Genuine question, I'm not wanting to start an uber-fan debate. I just wondered because if rumours are correct, ST sales are on a downward trend, and the lack of ambition, and the previous manager, were touted as the reasons for this.

:agree: Good f*king question, Fatty.

WhileTheChief..
13-09-2009, 12:27 AM
I bought mine for the first time in years the day of the Falkirk game. Feels good to be back!!

weecounty hibby
13-09-2009, 09:03 AM
I haven't had one for the last three seasons and have only attended occasionally due to family stuff. But as I said in another thread I am genuinely more excited about Hibs now than anytime in the last 20 years, and that inculdes TMs time. I will not be buying an ST but will most certainly be attending more matches this season with Weecounty junior

budboy38
13-09-2009, 09:16 AM
i want one , but cant afford it, doesnt stop me from going to easter road, get to move my seats about to :thumbsup:

bobbyhibs1983
13-09-2009, 10:59 AM
i want one , but cant afford it, doesnt stop me from going to easter road, get to move my seats about to :thumbsup:

sorta with you on the price point mate.
After last season i sorta felt no way im gettign a season ticket,But after yogi got the job i had other thoughts but due to money issues i cant afford it.

i think alot of people will be put off by cost as well as stupid times/days

Anyonw know how many of our home games will be played on saturday/sunday?