PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV Subscription

blackhibee
12-09-2009, 04:50 PM
I was wondering, I just tried to subscribe to Hibernian TV (the annual option) online, and a message came up saying that they don't accept 'domestic Maestro'. I've never been refused in my entire life for anything like this and to say I'm cheesed off about this is one hell of an understatement. Maestro must be one of the most commonly use debit cards and they don't take it. Has anybody else had this problem?

Future17
12-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I was wondering, I just tried to subscribe to Hibernian TV (the annual option) online, and a message came up saying that they don't accept 'domestic Maestro'. I've never been refused in my entire life for anything like this and to say I'm cheesed off about this is one hell of an understatement. Maestro must be one of the most commonly use debit cards and they don't take it. Has anybody else had this problem?

Nigella Lawson's husband. :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM

is it :confused: i can quite honestly say i've never heard of a maestro card myself ? :dunno:

fordie2
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
is it :confused: i can quite honestly say i've never heard of a maestro card myself ? :dunno:

Maestro took over from switch. There are only two debit cards on the Market, maestro and visa debit!

cabbageandribs1875
12-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Maestro took over from switch. There are only two debit cards on the Market, maestro and visa debit!

ah ok :greengrin i've heard of switch, and visa obviously, is it just recently maestro took over switch ? maybe the site has to update software etc ?? just a thought ? or does it not matter ? :blushie:

vahibbie
12-09-2009, 09:44 PM

I paid for the season ticket using RBS Maestro card during pre-season. That was before all the changes to Hibernian TV so mibbe they don't accept it now:confused: