PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates hearts - v - killie

jst1875
12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
after a killie no - show, hearts kicked off towards the gorgie road stand, after half an hour its been all hearts, some fantastic possession football being played but they have still to create any clear cut chances.
nade came close with a one on one with a seagull that had landed to scoop up a pie crust thrown from the crowd. mikey stewart was booked on 15 minutes for dissent after a gust of wind blew a pass astray.
more updates to follow from your roving reporter .... :brokenyam:

Malthibby
12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
:faf:
Have the bookies got any decent odds on Hearts losing to an O.G.?

bawheid
12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
0-1 Seagulls. Looked like offside. SFA conspiracy etc etc...

jst1875
12-09-2009, 02:18 PM
its pandemonium here at tincastle .........
after an andy driver handball, killie have been awarded a penalty .......
while we wait for a killie player to take the spot kick a number of merricks have invaded the field of play and it looks to me as if they are having a running battle with an invisible entity.
its not looking good for hearts at this stage ..... :greengrin

crash
12-09-2009, 03:21 PM
0-1 Seagulls. Looked like offside. SFA conspiracy etc etc...

Darn it, I had a fiver on Casper for the first goal:grr:

Steve-O
12-09-2009, 03:29 PM
NADE has just scored!!!! :faint:

edit - offside, panic over.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
What a thought - what do 400K Yams do when they are all dressed up and no where to go....?

Bostonhibby
12-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Now that we are past full time I can't wait to hear how this tumultuous failure to lose will be received on Yackback, and poor old Shabby will doubtless put the best possible spin on their failure to score yet again.

"Another point won, and this was Nade's best performance yet, if he carries on not being on the pitch the way he did today it is only a matter of time before he is the 30 goals a season striker we all know (Mr Vlad told me) he can be.

This is the turning point for me as far as this great club are concerned, we have faced the full might of Kilmarnock today, and I think it is fair to say that with a bit more accuracy in front of goals today we might have scored, who knows how well we would have done had Kilmarnock turned up, but you can only try to beat what is in front of you so I am seeing this as a victory for football that we avoided defeat, and one in the eye for the SFA that we failed to lose.

The only concern for me today was our failure to master the seagull but it was an exceptionally big one, we will probably put Nade onto it when we next meet Killie and I am looking forward to continuing our progress now that the owner has told me I can have as many seagulls as I want. He is taking me down Porty to look at some tonight, with their agents"

steviehfc
12-09-2009, 04:40 PM
What a thought - what do 400K Yams do when they are all dressed up and no where to go....?Jump back into bed with their sisters. :dunno:

johnbc70
12-09-2009, 04:46 PM
The seagul was interviewed by Chick Young after the game and said it was one of his toughest games, he was happy he managed to avert the constant threat of being eaten by Nade throughout the 90 mins. He was quoted as saying "I could see Nade making eyes at me, I think he felt I would be his half time snack, but I managed to avoid him and I am proud I managed to keep a clean sheet against him as well".

Nade was unavailable for comment and was last seen chasing a pigeon.

Bostonhibby
12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
when they are all dressed up

Thats an awful lot of polyester in the same place at the same time.......

CallumHibs07
12-09-2009, 06:46 PM
All them 400,000 yams will have nowhere to go. What a shame.

They'll probably just have headed to Fir Park to support their second team, the cream buns.

lyonhibs
12-09-2009, 10:08 PM
SCRAN AND MUNCHIES!!!!!

2-0 to the Jambos, Nade with both and Killie mysteriously down to 9 men.

Nade declares himself "satisfied" with day's work but refuses to divulge info re: location of 2 Killie defenders, claiming "they were only wee nibbles anyway, who's really going to notice???????????"

SFA to report back some time next millenium.

The_Horde
13-09-2009, 12:29 AM
SCRAN AND MUNCHIES!!!!!

2-0 to the Jambos, Nade with both and Killie mysteriously down to 9 men.

Nade declares himself "satisfied" with day's work but refuses to divulge info re: location of 2 Killie defenders, claiming "they were only wee nibbles anyway, who's really going to notice???????????"

SFA to report back some time next millenium.

Apparently, he saw Ford written on the back of a defenders shirt and when he couldn't see any bakers about he just assumed he was the baker.

snooky
13-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Seems like Killie have 11 Kerr-esque players doing the unseen work.

forthhibby
13-09-2009, 10:53 AM
from what i'm hearing kevin kyle could be fit for tuesday's rearranged game, how funny if he'd to score the winner :faf:

degenerated
13-09-2009, 10:58 AM
when they are all dressed up

Thats an awful lot of polyester in the same place at the same time.......

the more stylish ones prefer rayon

The Big No.9
13-09-2009, 01:57 PM
The seagul was interviewed by Chick Young after the game and said it was one of his toughest games, he was happy he managed to avert the constant threat of being eaten by Nade throughout the 90 mins. He was quoted as saying "I could see Nade making eyes at me, I think he felt I would be his half time snack, but I managed to avoid him and I am proud I managed to keep a clean sheet against him as well".

Nade was unavailable for comment and was last seen chasing a pigeon.

Don't you meen waddling after a pigeon

Phil D. Rolls
13-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Have to say, some of the Hearts fans behind the goal are starting to make their feelings known. We can only hope this doesn't turn ugly like the Hibs v Dunfermline game in midweek. The game can do without it.