PDA

View Full Version : Let's All Laugh At Jam Tarts (Again)!

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Even if Miller achieves nothing at Hibs, I already regard his signing as a worthwhile one, given the bile, spite, mean-spiritedness and thinly-disguised despair general sour grapes I've just seen over on Slick-kack.

Sensible incremental growth versus selling your soul to an oligarch - guess who won?

Think all due another little cackle at the Gorgoyle's expense.

Ha ha ha ha ha:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

bawheid
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Always fond of a chuckle at the hapless Merricks, but unfortunately Bob, our laughter will go unnoticed.

Not one of the pink cretins can bear to look at Hibs.net today going by the "currently online" list at the bottom of the page!

Shaggy
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
HA HA Ha jambos.......... what a slow pityfull demise, must be painful.
3 cheers fur Petrie...................................

Gaz fae Leith
11-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Apart from being trailer trash, lacking any kind of class, bleeding the country dry with all the benefits their on & oh yes, being utter ****. what have they ever done to you mate::thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 03:17 PM
:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Hibs have BY FAR a better sqaud than the pubteamers:agree:

That will set well with them .

Lets all laugh at Hearts with Nade and Witerveen as there main threat :faf::faf::faf:

Hibercelona
11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
:yamlaugh: :lolyam: :nade: :brokenyam: :casper: :trumpet:

Gerard
11-09-2009, 03:22 PM
If Hearts was a sick animal pet It would be put to sleep, as that would be the humane thing to do:wink:
G

shamo9
11-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Yam asks (in regards to Hibs signing Miller): How much a week?

How the **** can those Giro steeling tramps afford him?

Someone answers: Probably by being professionally run and looking after their pennies and having great training facilities available 24 hours a day.

That's my guess.

The responses:

1. Typical Hobo

Are you aware the game has changed?

EVERY club is in debt with little exceptions. you have to spend money to compete.

Your giro stealing, clothesline clip selling fans would not understand that.

You lot are happy just to finish mid table and that is the difference between your schemey electronically tagged club and ours.

108 ya fud

2. Mods

Can we make a point of not allowing these inbreds on this forum please?

You must have at least 1 more qualification than a SCOTVEC in metalwork and an O'Grade in craft and design to enter which rules out every single one of the peasants

Thanks

3. My information is that Stokes,Riordan and now Miller are all on approx 5k per week however Hibernian Football club are not paying their wages, they are being paid by the same company that owns their training ground, Hibs holdings or something like that? For what purpose i don know.

4. Hibs are sh yte.

End of.

5. I don't understand the hype around this guy. Getting a few texts from Hobos this afternoon - "Champions League quality" apparently. - Don't make me laugh.

Mikey Stewart is twice the player this boy is. He is 28/29? now and has done nothing since he was at Celtic. He was pesh at Man Utd and awful when he plays for Ireland.

Lets just let the Hobos celebrate this, like a Scottish Cup win and sit back and laugh when he eats away their wage structure. He'll be injured within a month and will end up at the likes of St Johnstone or Hamilton after two years at the Hobos.

I can't wait to play them on our patch and see Stewart destroy this boy in midfield. He is a has been and will fail at them at which point I will laugh my arse off.

6. I wld still rather have Stewart ad Nade. They are both proven players in the SPL unlike those duds the hobos have just signed.

7. Fletcher was sold for almost £3M whilst Stokes was paid up his contract and told to bolt ..... if Stokes is a near equal replacement for Fletcher then why weren't Burnley or Wigan or Celtic or any number of Championship clubs beating down Sunderland's door to sign him?

Stokes career has been floundering and has a current scoring run that equal's Nade's ..... meanwhile Liam Miller is unemployed yet NOBODY in England wants him except some peshy mid-table SPL team that hasn't finished higher than 6th in the last 3 seasons.

8. Lets not big up hibs eh ?

I doubt either of the players are any good. If they were they would not have signed for hibs

9. And this prevented us finishing above Hibs last season how? please explain?

Hibs sold their best 2 players in Fletcher & Jones and haven't replaced them with any quality that I've seen?

10. No doubt he'll be proclaimed as some form of hero, only for the fans to claim they weren't fooled when he ups sticks to return to Celtic.

11. Oh dear.

I see the local thickets from down the road have appeared on the thread.

Them having a ham shank at some of their signings is pretty cringeworthy tbh.

2 relegation bound tits from Falkirk & a couple of unemployed, out of work no marks.

It's a bit like us getting all wet at the thought of Pitenweem.

Mind you, as has been mentioned, Stokes & the latest guy have probobly found their level.

12. no matter who they sign, hibs will always be sh yte

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 04:13 PM
I can't wait to play them on our patch and see Stewart destroy this boy in midfield. He is a has been and will fail at them at which point I will laugh my arse off.

That is brilliant. The irony in a Yam calling anybody but Mikey Stewart a has-been is unreal.

shamo9
11-09-2009, 04:26 PM
That is brilliant. The irony in a Yam calling anybody but Mikey Stewart a has-been is unreal.

Michael isn't a has-been, he's a never-was.

... At least outside his own mind.

iwasthere1972
11-09-2009, 04:50 PM
What's the difference between a baby and the Yams.

Answer: A baby has a pot. :devil:

Hibercelona
11-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Stewarts going to destroy Miller in Midfield.... "allegedly" :faf:

lumbo_hfc
11-09-2009, 04:57 PM
haha i love it when they get jealous, just because we can actually sign decent players!!

I like the post that said Nade is a proven SPL player :faf:

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Stewarts going to destroy Miller in Midfield.... "allegedly" :faf:

Oh he probably will. With a horrific late lunge from behind and he'll end up going for an early bath. That's how big teams play football.

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 05:00 PM
I like the post that said Nade is a proven SPL player :faf:

He is. A proven to be utterly cack SPL player, but an SPL player all the same.

Hibercelona
11-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh he probably will. With a horrific late lunge from behind and he'll end up going for an early bath. That's how big teams play football.

And out would come the obvious red card...

And the obvious "The SFA are against us" comments. :blah:

Hank Schrader
11-09-2009, 05:12 PM
I am loving the sheer envy being spouted on Knockback, they just can't handle us making decent signings while they scrape the bottom of the barrell with pishy captures from Austrian amatuer leagues etc. They are in for a miserable season with the dire squad they have and it's onwards and upwards for the Hibees.

They are on a serious downward spiral, no cash, barely a decent player in their squad, a bampot owner and a pishy stadium with no cash to upgrade it. Years of sensible prudency aligned to a cash generating youth system has put Hibs in a strong position while Hearts have squandered millions and racked up huge debts in order to fulfill their fantasy that they really are a "big team". The chickens will be coming home to roost shortly and it's going to be fun watching them implode.

And to any Jambos reading this, I hope your next sh*te is a hedgehog...

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2009, 05:34 PM
I am loving the sheer envy being spouted on Knockback, they just can't handle us making decent signings while they scrape the bottom of the barrell with pishy captures from Austrian amatuer leagues etc. They are in for a miserable season with the dire squad they have and it's onwards and upwards for the Hibees.

They are on a serious downward spiral, no cash, barely a decent player in their squad, a bampot owner and a pishy stadium with no cash to upgrade it. Years of sensible prudency aligned to a cash generating youth system has put Hibs in a strong position while Hearts have squandered millions and racked up huge debts in order to fulfill their fantasy that they really are a "big team". The chickens will be coming home to roost shortly and it's going to be fun watching them implode.

And to any Jambos reading this, I hope your next sh*te is a hedgehog...

...which suffers from epilepsy.

clerriehibs
11-09-2009, 05:51 PM
excellent .. bbc story included a clip of miller scoring against the merricks. lovely jubbly.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
In Tribute to Nade...

roll out the barrel,
we'll 'ave a barrel of fun...

jacomo
11-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Yam desperado: My information is that Stokes,Riordan and now Miller are all on approx 5k per week however Hibernian Football club are not paying their wages, they are being paid by the same company that owns their training ground, Hibs holdings or something like that? For what purpose i don know.

:faf:

The pseudo authoritative "my information is that..." gives this pathetic rumour-peddler a desperate, delusional quality all of his own. What a tw*t.

It's wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, but they really do ask for it. Again and again and again.

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 06:49 PM
My information is that

another conspiracy I've just made up...

Should be about right.

poolman
11-09-2009, 07:07 PM
excellent .. bbc story included a clip of miller scoring against the merricks. lovely jubbly.

Ha Ha, Any Yams lookin at that might be a "tad miffed" shall we say :thumbsup:

The BBC are out to have a go at them now

givescotlandfreedom
11-09-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm enjoying them telling each other if a player was any good he wouldn't go to Hibs. Unlike this Stewart fella they think's quality that we released due to him hardly getting a game!

Greenblood70
11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
The fickle nature of the yam tramps never ceases to amaze me.

Not two weeks ago they were telling anyone who would listen how Stewart and Nade were a disgrace to the great "institution" that is Hearts. Their nylon Yam managers jackets were fair covered in phlegm such was their ire. Fast forward a few weeks and Stewart and Nade "are proven SPL players" and will "destroy" our boys. I'll give it 2 weeks before they're begging Larry to forgive them for daring to suggest he couldn't give a flying one for them or the club.

No dignity or class and the surest sign yet they know that their ridiculous delusions were just that.

The end is nigh ya windae lickin' gimps.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
They're struggling to get their head around our recent signing policy I think, hence their confusion and jibes.

Barring the signing of Ian Black (who finished below the two "relegation threatened tits" that we signed), every other one of their signings has had to have their Wikipedia page scanned to get some info with some grainy clips on YouTube as well.

Y'see, we don't need to do that, we KNOW the names and previous career history of the players we've signed.

How on earth can they even begin to slate the signings of Stokes and Miller when for the entire month of August, they talked up the likes of Izale McLeod, Warren Feeney and those two Portuguese chaps....including one of them who they got their jollies over because he was signed by Sporting Lisbon when he was a foetus therefore "he must have something about him".

They've went roughly 5 transfer windows without signing a striker of note, that is astounding in itself. Yet STILL, they find it within themselves to have a pot-shot at us. Laughable and the jealousy is ferociously transparent.

I tell ye this, in this transfer window; I.J, Le Chat, Therapist, victorian, Yawn.Lawson, Speedbump, TheBoo and jamboinglasgow....your boys took one hell of a beating.

Forgot to add, GIRFUY you deluded, fickle, jealous little helmets. :aok:

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
They're struggling to get their head around our recent signing policy I think, hence their confusion and jibes.

Barring the signing of Ian Black (who finished below the two "relegation threatened tits" that we signed), every other one of their signings has had to have their Wikipedia page scanned to get some info with some grainy clips on YouTube as well.

Y'see, we don't need to do that, we KNOW the names and previous career history of the players we've signed.

How on earth can they even begin to slate the signings of Stokes and Miller when for the entire month of August, they talked up the likes of Izale McLeod, Warren Feeney and those two Portuguese chaps....including one of them who they got their jollies over because he was signed by Sporting Lisbon when he was a foetus therefore "he must have something about him".

They've went roughly 5 transfer windows without signing a striker of note, that is astounding in itself. Yet STILL, they find it within themselves to have a pot-shot at us. Laughable and the jealousy is ferociously transparent.

I tell ye this, in this transfer window; I.J, Le Chat, Therapist, victorian, Yawn.Lawson, Speedbump, TheBoo and jamboinglasgow....your boys took one hell of a beating.

Forgot to add, GIRFUY you deluded, fickle, jealous little helmets. :aok:

You just cant disagree with any of that post!

Ian Black was part of the ICT team that got relegated and like you rightly say played for a team that finished BELOW the diddys we got from Falkirk.

Being a jumbo right now must be a barrel of laughs, from winning the CL five years ago, dominating the SPL, sell out grounds in there new 900,000 seater stadium, pumpin Hibs on a regular basis to NOW being without a shadow of doubt the 2nd best team in Auld Reekie..and boy they know it! ive not seen one Pubteamer online here today.

jakedance
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I have a theory, and I think the quotes there prove it, that every single poster on kickback is a Hibee on some kind of windup.

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I have a theory, and I think the quotes there prove it, that every single poster on kickback is a Hibee on some kind of windup.

Kickback must be the SPL version of the Matrix. None of it's real. :devil:

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I remember a post a while back on brokeback about 'shall we now just forget about hibs'...' we are so far ahead of them its unreal'.... 'its 3 points gaurenteed'... 'yip the hobos i care about no more as a threat'... GIFRUY THESE YAM TWATS!!!!!.

WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C...........

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Unless Sergey pulls a spectacularly fat and magical rabbit from his hat double sharpish, Andy's got the JKB Hobo Muppet of the Year 2009 sewn up already.

Good work.

:hilarious

Sergey
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Unless Sergey pulls a spectacularly fat and magical rabbit from his hat double sharpish, Andy's got the JKB Hobo Muppet of the Year 2009 sewn up already.

Good work.

One week doesn't make a swallow :agree:

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 08:57 PM

Thats very true :agree:

But 3 years before you does.:wink:

chorley_fm
11-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Just noticed HibbyAndy is back

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

**pops boner**

The_Todd
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM

:stirrer:

FranckSuzy
Some sembelance of sense but the title reads 'Herats Vs Hibs signings' :greengrin

"I think we may need to take off the maroon tinted glasses. I would have been more than happy if Stokes and Miller had signed for us. Yes, they are no world beaters, however, they are pretty decent players. The fact that they have gone to that mob down in Leith makes it a bitter pill to swallow".

"It may not be a popular opinion on JKB but Hibs are being run in a far better fashion than us when it comes to the way they are organising a balanced squad. Transfer window after transfer window we have the same old scattergun approach leading to this very week us having to listen once again to the talking up of Jamie ****ing Mole. Its a joke".

Sergey

I've accredited you under your username :wink:

It's year-by-year, bud!

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Just noticed HibbyAndy is back

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

**pops boner**

:greengrin

How you dane ma man ..still remember grannyin you vividly :cool2:

:stirrer:

I've accredited you under your username :wink:

It's year-by-year, bud!

:cool2:

chorley_fm
11-09-2009, 09:14 PM
:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
:rolleyes:

Ill say nowt..dinnae worry i can keep schtoom:agree:

:greengrin:wink:

Storar
11-09-2009, 10:08 PM
It speaks volumes that the only people in the country that think that we're making poor signings are the Jambo clowns.

Miller and Stokes failed in the Premiership.....big ******* wows! If Hibs were playing in the Premiership then MAYBE I'd be worried about signing these guys but as it happens we've signed 2 players here that are AT LEAST the very best that the SPL can hope for. This season Stokes and Miller won't be outclassed by Lampard, Rooney, Toure, Robinho or Van Persie but instead will be wiping the floor with the absolute pish that St Mirren, Hamilton, Kilmarnock and Hearts will be offering.

I know I'm not alone when I say I'd be happier signing Man United and Arsenal 'rejects' over Salzburg Red Bull B and Fuertaventura rejects.

Andy, good to see you back. Not seen you since you disappeared after the Hibs Rangers game at Ibrox a couple seasons back!

HibbyAndy
11-09-2009, 10:13 PM
It speaks volumes that the only people in the country that think that we're making poor signings are the Jambo clowns.

Miller and Stokes failed in the Premiership.....big ******* wows! If Hibs were playing in the Premiership then MAYBE I'd be worried about signing these guys but as it happens we've signed 2 players here that are AT LEAST the very best that the SPL can hope for. This season Stokes and Miller won't be outclassed by Lampard, Rooney, Toure, Robinho or Van Persie but instead will be wiping the floor with the absolute pish that St Mirren, Hamilton, Kilmarnock and Hearts will be offering.

I know I'm not alone when I say I'd be happier signing Man United and Arsenal 'rejects' over Salzburg Red Bull B and Fuertaventura rejects.

Andy, good to see you back. Not seen you since you disappeared after the Hibs Rangers game at Ibrox a couple seasons back!

Top post Storar ..all spot on mate :agree:

And cheers ma man :aok:...will get a beer with you threw the season :agree:

degenerated
12-09-2009, 09:47 AM
the perfect soundtrack for laughing at the jamtards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJbB4uYeDiQ

Hank Schrader
12-09-2009, 04:34 PM

:top marks Top post Storar.

jacomo
12-09-2009, 05:45 PM

:agree:

Do they think it's Panto season?

The Yams are in a snidey huddle, trying to convince each other that their hated green neighbours are being robbed, while behind them the baddie from the East is clearing them out.

The audience shouts "Look behind you!"

The Yams retort "You are just jealous and conspiring against us!"

I thought that the way they turned on Pressley after that press conference was the most idiotic thing I'd ever seen from football supporters, but clearly they are determined to go one better.

The_Todd
12-09-2009, 05:50 PM
:agree:

Do they think it's Panto season?

The Yams are in a snidey huddle, trying to convince each other that their hated green neighbours are being robbed, while behind them the baddie from the East is clearing them out.

The audience shouts "Look behind you!"

The Yams retort "You are just jealous and conspiring against us!"

I thought that the way they turned on Pressley after that press conference was the most idiotic thing I'd ever seen from football supporters, but clearly they are determined to go one better.

Now now, Vlad saved Tincastle. Therefore he is granted complete:

Diplomatic Immunity