Hibbyradge
11-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Trouble at Mill(er) :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/8250568.stm

ano hibby
11-09-2009, 01:16 PM
£15k a week and thats what you get.:thumbsup:
£15k + some bonuses + NI etc = £800/900k cost for the Yambambolinos.:faf:
Agent Kingston your work is nearly done.

He's 3 times better than any of our top players did you know

Leithenhibby
11-09-2009, 01:37 PM
The midfielder missed the 2006 World Cup through suspension and says he wants to give himself every chance of playing at the 2010 edition.

How can you blame the guy for wanting to better his chances of being in the squad for South Africa. :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
11-09-2009, 01:49 PM
oh come on, this kingston is a massive player for them i mean he was outstanding last season:wink:
i think when he gets back to tynie they should sort this mess out, after all its a non story, a complete mis understanding.i think he should be rewarded for being a massive star, he should get a new 3 year contract worth 50k a week as well as a massive bonus:wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
OK I'm being thick here - how is it possible to miss out on a WC through suspension without playing a game? What naughtiness led to his suspension last time round ...?

Something wrong when sides resort to communicating through an intermidiary (the press). Perhaps they should added conselling sessions:

"Larry tell him how you really feel... why you feel so invalidated".

"And Shabba, tell me luvvie, what can Larry do to make things right, go on..."

"...I see. Have you considered playing twister naked?"

bighairyfaeleith
11-09-2009, 03:23 PM
OK I'm being thick here - how is it possible to miss out on a WC through suspension without playing a game? What naughtiness led to his suspension last time round ...?

Something wrong when sides resort to communicating through an intermidiary (the press). Perhaps they should added conselling sessions:

"Larry tell him how you really feel... why you feel so invalidated".

"And Shabba, tell me luvvie, what can Larry do to make things right, go on..."

"...I see. Have you considered playing twister naked?"

Given Hearts track record I'm pretty sure they have, in fact rix insisted upon it!!!

Phil D. Rolls
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
For once I'm on the Yams side. We've been slagging them for long enough about their reckless spending, which is way beyond a club of their size's means. I am glad to see they are finally getting a grip on their behaviour and are ready to behave like decent, reasonable, people instead of the arrogant twallies they have become.

Hooray for Shabby, because this Kingston is no more than an opportunist, trying to rip off a club which really doesn't have the money to support the likes of him. Why, if they kept paying players wages which were beyond their means, then surely they would go out of business.

Thank goodness they don't have massive debts on top of all their other worries, as I think that might have broken them. Us Hibs fans should really have been a bit more responsible and encouraged them not to go down the route they did. After all we almost went bust once, and it wasn't nice. So, at the end of the day we should have told them.

Woody1985
11-09-2009, 03:43 PM
£15k a week and thats what you get.:thumbsup:
£15k + some bonuses + NI etc = £800/900k cost for the Yambambolinos.:faf:
Agent Kingston your work is nearly done.

He's 3 times better than any of our top players did you know

I'm glad you changed those figures. 500k! Was going to point it out earlier but no one else did so didn't think anyone had noticed.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Still curious about his mis-demeaner causing him to miss out on the finals.

But in a game of brinkmanship it would be interesting to see who would win through - to realise any benefit in price hike Larry needs to play in the WC but he needs to play regularly for the Yams to be in the reckoning.

Would Vlad cut off his nose to spite his face?

lapsedhibee
11-09-2009, 03:59 PM

Wiki:

"he was sent off during Ghana's 1-0 victory over Senegal following an altercation with Habib Beye. Both players subsequently received unprecedented 4-match suspensions, which resultantly ruled Kingston out of contention for the Ghana squad for 2006 World Cup"

Elsewhere:

"Tempers boiled over after 62 minutes when Beye tangled with Kingston.
The Ghana midfielder fell to the floor holding his face, though replays suggested Beye had only pushed him in the chest." :faf:

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Poor Caza, reduced to saying that Larry was a looky, looky man to ave contract at'Tynencastle. Eh oop, Barnsley here he coombs!

--------
11-09-2009, 05:51 PM

But in a game of brinkmanship it would be interesting to see who would win through - to realise any benefit in price hike Larry needs to play in the WC but he needs to play regularly for the Yams to be in the reckoning.

Would Vlad cut off his nose to spite his face?

I SO wish we had players like Kingston at ER. :rolleyes:

Instead of the Falkirk rejects and ex-Sunderland prima donnas with attitude problems that Yogi seems determined to bring to the club.

Zouma, Miller, Cregg, McBride, Wotherspoon, Galbraith, Rankin, Stokes, Benji, Nish, Riordan, Byrne... What sort of attacking options does he think that gives us?

Oh for the hard work and application of a Kingston, the quicksilver reactions of a Nade, or the burning charisma of a Clum.... :boo hoo:

Woody1985
12-09-2009, 08:12 AM
He's in the paper today. "I am like a soldier for my country. I only have one country but have had many clubs. My country comes first." :faf:

HibbyAndy
12-09-2009, 08:14 AM
He's in the paper today. "I am like a soldier for my country. I only have one country but have had many clubs. My country comes first." :faf:

Really? sup****inperb.

Pubteamers paying him a hefty wedge NOT his country but its his country that comes first.
:cool2:

Spike Mandela
12-09-2009, 08:18 AM

Nobody can deny this statement of truth. If many of our OF glory hunting players thought like this Scotland might be going to the World Cup finals as well.

Woody1985
12-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Really? sup****inperb.

Pubteamers paying him a hefty wedge NOT his country but its his country that comes first.
:cool2:

Yes.

The full thing is:

I've played for a lot of clubs but can only play for one national team.

I am like a soldier who must stand up for his country at any time. If he (Laslo) has an issue with me he shoud say it and stop using my commitment to the national team against me.

:faf:

HibbyAndy
12-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Yes.

The full thing is:

I've played for a lot of clubs but can only play for one national team.

I am like a soldier who must stand up for his country at any time. If he (Laslo) has an issue with me he shoud say it and stop using my commitment to the national team against me.

:faf:

Good good.

The more unrest at the Pink bus shelter the better.

Keep it up Kingston.

Dashing Bob S
12-09-2009, 10:27 AM
This is possibly my favourite Hearts team since the one that blew the double back in May 86. Any of you guys remember that?

Anyway, they seem to have the perfect balance. Up front Nade, Susan and Pittenween provide the humour, Larry dishes up subversion from the treatment table and Ghana team camp, while Mikey S and some obscure Liths from the constantly revolving door ensure that indiscipline is maintained on the field at all times.

Stick in a disgruntled manager and meglomanic owner using the debt-ridden, cash-striken outfit to laundry money for his ailing east european enterprises, and you have quite strong prospects ahead for fun and laughter this season.

Woody1985
12-09-2009, 10:33 AM
This is possibly my favourite Hearts team since the one that blew the double back in May 86. Any of you guys remember that?

Anyway, they seem to have the perfect balance. Up front Nade, Susan and Pittenween provide the humour, Larry dishes up subversion from the treatment table and Ghana team camp, while Mikey S and some obscure Liths from the constantly revolving door ensure that indiscipline is maintained on the field at all times.

Stick in a disgruntled manager and meglomanic owner using the debt-ridden, cash-striken outfit to laundry money for his ailing east european enterprises, and you have quite strong prospects ahead for fun and laughter this season.

Was born in 85, so no.

However, I love the entertainment that Hearts provide. There's always one thing after another that just makes you think WTF! :faf:

And the best thing is, you know there's just another one around the corner. :greengrin