PDA

View Full Version : Bowls stickers - what design do you want?

MB62
11-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Ok guys, there seems to be a good deal of interest in this and as I have managed to get a copy of our badge now, I am hopeful we can get it on the 'bias' side, if it all goes well.

However, assuming that everybody would prefer that, just in case it all goes wrong and they still can't download the badge, I would like to know all your opinions on what you want so please vote on this.

As the season outdoors is almost over, I would imagine there's no rush, but I believe they only take a few days to get done and posted, so I will leave it until the begining of next week then send of the order, depending on the majority opinion.

Please choose one from the top two and one from the bottom three, it is a multiple choice question and answer

MSK
11-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Ok guys, there seems to be a good deal of interest in this and as I have managed to get a copy of our badge now, I am hopeful we can get it on the 'bias' side, if it all goes well.

However, assuming that everybody would prefer that, just in case it all goes wrong and they still can't download the badge, I would like to know all your opinions on what you want so please vote on this.

As the season outdoors is almost over, I would imagine there's no rush, but I believe they only take a few days to get done and posted, so I will leave it until the begining of next week then send of the order, depending on the majority opinion.

Please choose one from the top two and one from the bottom three, it is a multiple choice question and answerGreat stuff Mike, does seem to be a fair bit of interest in this ...superb...:thumbsup:

MB62
11-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Great stuff Mike, does seem to be a fair bit of interest in this ...superb...:thumbsup:

Not that much interest mate.

14 viewers and only you and I voted :confused:

tanfield
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM

14 viewers and only you and I voted :confused:

And me. Is there a link on the main bowls thread to the poll?

Lmc2105
11-09-2009, 12:04 PM
yeah obv the badge would be preferred
but am not fussed aslong as it has our team on it a don't care

but well done for this getting done mike!!:thumbsup:

MSK
11-09-2009, 12:20 PM

14 viewers and only you and I voted :confused:Sorry mate, i meant on the other bowls thread, Andy, myself, Scouse, you, Tanfield, James Connolly & others..

Lmc2105
11-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Sorry mate, i meant on the other bowls thread, Andy, myself, Scouse, you, Tanfield, James Connolly & others..

kenny what about me:boo hoo:

MSK
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM
kenny what about me:boo hoo:Your ..& "others"...:greengrin....sorry Lee, i just posted a quick response tae Mikey ..nae harm done ..:thumbsup:

James Connolly
14-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Only just noticed the thread Mike; well done on progressing this!:thumbsup:

MB62
14-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Only just noticed the thread Mike; well done on progressing this!:thumbsup:

Just received a phone call from the company. They are going to be able to do the badge, although there is going to be an additional cost for the art work and extra platework.

It will be ONE colour, emerald green, with HIBERNIAN F.C. on one side and the BADGE on the bias side.

The cost will be 70p for a set of FOUR and if you want them posted off to you, then postage cost on top of the 70p per set.

Apparently it going to take a couple of weeks to get these done, just in time for the indoor season for all you bowls fanatics that play all year round :greengrin

I think the best bet might be to meet before or after the first home game after I get them, but I will think about that nearer the time.

I will keep you all update when they arrive.

MSK
14-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Just received a phone call from the company. They are going to be able to do the badge, although there is going to be an additional cost for the art work and extra platework.

It will be ONE colour, emerald green, with HIBERNIAN F.C. on one side and the BADGE on the bias side.

The cost will be 70p for a set of FOUR and if you want them posted off to you, then postage cost on top of the 70p per set.

Apparently it going to take a couple of weeks to get these done, just in time for the indoor season for all you bowls fanatics that play all year round :greengrin

I think the best bet might be to meet before or after the first home game after I get them, but I will think about that nearer the time.

I will keep you all update when they arrive.Thats good Mike...there could also be a spin off from these too...when opponents in the leagues etc see them im sure there will be a few notes of interest...put it this way ive played against loads o hibbies but ive yet to see a hibs sticker on a bowl ..

Im up for at least a tenners worth anyway ..

James Connolly
14-09-2009, 11:26 AM

Good stuff Mike; put me down for 10 sets of four please.:thumbsup:

ANDY McGEECHAN
14-09-2009, 11:36 AM
10 sets of 4 please. GREAT WORK :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
14-09-2009, 01:09 PM

Brilliant, well done for organising this. 15 Sets for me.

MB62
14-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Gees, I might have to order more already. :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
14-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Gees, I might have to order more already. :thumbsup:

20 sets please mike people at work are in demand :thumbsup:

MSK
14-09-2009, 03:57 PM
20 seats please mike people at work are in demand :thumbsup:Its no a bus he is running !! :greengrin

Lmc2105
14-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Its no a bus he is running !! :greengrin

i just realized what mistake a made =\!!!

kenny well spotted :(

tanfield
15-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Great stuff Mike. 10 sets for me please.

Jack
15-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Could I have 3 sets please? :confused:

One for my wife, another for my father-in-law and a 3rd set for me should I ever take the game up :greengrin

When you say 'the badge' is that the Hibs, .net or some other Hibs BC badge?

MB62
15-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Could I have 3 sets please? :confused:

One for my wife, another for my father-in-law and a 3rd set for me should I ever take the game up :greengrin

When you say 'the badge' is that the Hibs, .net or some other Hibs BC badge?

It's NOT a Hibs.net badge :wink: