PDA

View Full Version : Did England book their place to South Africa?

iwasthere1972
11-09-2009, 12:00 AM
I only ask because I've had Sky Sports News on most of the evening and there's been no mention of it. I've even had a wee look on the BBC and STV channels and still nothing.

:bitchy:

lapsedhibee
11-09-2009, 05:11 AM
I only ask because I've had Sky Sports News on most of the evening and there's been no mention of it. I've even had a wee look on the BBC and STV channels and still nothing.

I'm lucky. I wouldn't have known either but I do internet banking with Nationwide and they've very kindly given over most of their front page to the scarce news :bitchy:

Hibbyradge
11-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Did we fail to qualify? :dunno:

BoltonHibee
11-09-2009, 07:06 AM

Not a mention of it down here, so maybe they haven't.

ceecee
11-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Heard a wee rumour alongside a smaller item on something called the ashes. Looking forward to the weekend papers to see if I can pick up any more info.

Judas Iscariot
11-09-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm sure if we qualified in the manner they did we'd be more than happy..

In fact, if we had qualified in any manner folk would be wanting Burley knighted or some gash like that :rolleyes:

davym7062
11-09-2009, 07:32 AM
whats worse is they have a more than decent chance of winning the thing. if you think its bad now...............