PDA

View Full Version : Which opposition player worries you most?

Jonnyboy
10-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Dunno about you but over the years I've often found myself thinking it's good news when a player from the opposition might miss a game v Hibs. Along those lines, which player in the Hamilton team do you think we need to fear the most on Sunday?

I'd say McArthur

Sir David Gray
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Dunno about you but over the tears I've often found myself thinking it's good news when a player from the opposition might miss a game v Hibs. Along those lines, which player in the Hamilton team do you think we need to fear the most on Sunday?

I'd say McArthur

Knowing our luck, I'd probably say Curier. :boo hoo:

FranckSuzy
Dunno about you but over the tears I've often found myself thinking it's good news when a player from the opposition might miss a game v Hibs. Along those lines, which player in the Hamilton team do you think we need to fear the most on Sunday?

I'd say McArthur

:boo hoo: :greengrin

Jonnyboy
:boo hoo: :greengrin

Ooops :faf:

lyonhibs
10-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Nade

He could swallow whole any of our team except for Bamba, Murray and Maka.

A truly terrifying prospect.

Jonnyboy
10-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Nade

He could swallow whole any of our team except for Bamba, Murray and Maka.

A truly terrifying prospect.

When did Nade sign for Hamilton? :wink:

FranckSuzy
10-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Ooops :faf:

Sorry, was being a smart :asshole: I'd fear the ref. Better not be any diving :angelic:

HibbyAndy
10-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Curier:agree:

Hibs will pump them tho.

GC
10-09-2009, 11:07 PM
The Big Mac.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-09-2009, 07:56 AM
MAC. Don't fear him really but I can imagine headlines about "Curier delivers", in the Monday papers. That said, if we can keep the ball and pass it properly we will win.

magnificent_seven
11-09-2009, 08:11 AM
No opposition player really scares me anymore in the SPL. Larsson and Laudrup used to scare the bejesus out of me when we played against them though.

Ritchie
11-09-2009, 08:50 AM
im putting £20 on curier to score first on sunday! (17/2 on bet 365)

hibs will win 3-1 though! :greengrin

GlesgaeHibby
11-09-2009, 08:56 AM
No opposition player really scares me anymore in the SPL. Larsson and Laudrup used to scare the bejesus out of me when we played against them though.

:agree: Real top drawer players.

Albertz's left peg used to scare me too. Never seen anyone who can skelp a ball like him.

Hibee87
11-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Stevie fulton, not for football ability his face just used to scare me :boo hoo: :faf:

Michaelhibees
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Curier

Mibbes Aye
11-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Dunno about you but over the years I've often found myself thinking it's good news when a player from the opposition might miss a game v Hibs. Along those lines, which player in the Hamilton team do you think we need to fear the most on Sunday?

I'd say McArthur

There's usually one isn't there :greengrin

Hamilton are having a sorry time of it. McArthur is probably their best player, although not sure how important Mensing is to their system (not that it appears to be working particularly well though :dunno:).

Ideally we would like to just be able to play our own game and have them worry about our players but it never really seems like that.

Although I don't actually recall hoping they would be absent, Albertz and Paul Wright were two players who seemed to punish us more than was reasonable. No idea whether the stats back it up but from memory it was as if they always scored.

poolman
11-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Curier

Its ok, A've still got them oan :cool2:

joe breezy
11-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Nade worries me, I think he may have high cholestral and prone to a heart attack in later age with all that weight he's carrying

Hibercelona
11-09-2009, 07:23 PM
When did Nade sign for Hamilton? :wink:

He was going too... but he never quite cut it for them on the training ground.... so he went to Hearts instead. :wink:

Jonnyboy
11-09-2009, 08:02 PM
He was going too... but he never quite cut it for them on the training ground.... so he went to Hearts instead. :wink:

Not that old chestnut???

Truth is he was told there was no McDonalds so he refused to move :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
11-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Nade worries me, I think he may have high cholestral and prone to a heart attack in later age with all that weight he's carrying

:faf:

Rasta_Hibs
12-09-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm scared of Nade as i have constantly ripped all my Jambo mates about having Nade in their team! I fear that one game he will pop up with a winner against us in the 90th minute!