PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Exiles

London Hibs Supporters Club
10-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Just wanted to flag up the new forum on here for London Hibs Supporters Club.

http://www.hibs.net/message/forumdisplay.php?f=17

The idea is simple, we are encouraging existing members of London Hibs to register on here, partly to enjoy the site and partly to use the forum as a communications hub for the club. We are also planning to use Hibs.net to promote the Supporters Club and provide a focus for social events in and around London.

We hope that in this way we can reach out to the many fans on here who are not London Hibs members but live in the Sout East and include them in our events. There is no need to be a member to access the forum, although we welcome anyone who may wish to join. We will no doubt provide details of membership soon.

Some of the things we have to offer:

Access to the Club's Season Tickets for ER
The Famous Burns Night (Under planning now)
Booze Cruise on the Thames (Under investigation)
Next official meeting in Quinn's (Camden) immediately before the Hearts game, followed by the game itself with as many Hibees as we can get along.
New members get their first drink free from the Treasurer.

Obviously the more people that are interested, the better the event.

More info to follow soon.

Haymaker
10-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Im interested in joining up but Im skint right now! :agree: Roll on my student loan next week.

10-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Im interested in joining up but Im skint right now! :agree: Roll on my student loan next week.

As I said, this is all about contact and communication, you don't have to join, but when that loan comes in............. :greengrin

Keep in touch and maybe see you in Quinn's?

Brummie_Hibs
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
I've been in London for 5 years, and I really should have joined London Hibs by now...

I used to watch the games in Quinns, then I got Setanta and stopped doing it, but I'll come along for the Hearts game.

10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
I've been in London for 5 years, and I really should have joined London Hibs by now...

I used to watch the games in Quinns, then I got Setanta and stopped doing it, but I'll come along for the Hearts game.

That's the spirit.:greengrin

11-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Bump

Admins: Can we still do stickies? It would be great if this could be seen by as many people as possible initially to get things moving. Any help appreciated.:thumbsup:

persevere1875
11-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Dont suppose you know of any supporters clubs on the west coast do you, based in Cheltenham, bit far away from London unfortunately but all the best generating more interest

wpj
11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm in :greengrin

hibbie02
12-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm in :greengrin

Me too! :greengrin

surreyhibbie
12-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I'll have some too!

:thumbsup:

Risboro Hibby
12-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi Moved down here a year ago and missing watching and sharing the banter about the Hibees. Everbody in Risboro seems to support ponsy big time clubs so have no idea what a real football team is about.

Will make my way to Quinns for the Jambos game if that is all right and looking forward to meeting some Hibbys again

Devonhibs
12-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi Moved down here a year ago and missing watching and sharing the banter about the Hibees. Everbody in Risboro seems to support ponsy big time clubs so have no idea what a real football team is about.

Will make my way to Quinns for the Jambos game if that is all right and looking forward to meeting some Hibbys again

Well I live in Risboro (small hibby world) and the only poncy time I support is the cabbage:wink:

wpj
12-09-2009, 09:55 PM

The more there the better :thumbsup:

joe breezy
13-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Definitely up for it but may be going to Edinburgh for the derby game..

If not will be at Quinns for any other telly games

Risboro Hibby
19-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Well I live in Risboro (small hibby world) and the only poncy time I support is the cabbage:wink:

Small world indeed and there was me thinking I was the only Hibby in the village too :greengrin

Hope to see you in Quinns in November if not maybe catch you in one of the Risboro pubs

brog
26-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Just wanted to flag up the new forum on here for London Hibs Supporters Club.

http://www.hibs.net/message/forumdisplay.php?f=17

The idea is simple, we are encouraging existing members of London Hibs to register on here, partly to enjoy the site and partly to use the forum as a communications hub for the club. We are also planning to use Hibs.net to promote the Supporters Club and provide a focus for social events in and around London.

We hope that in this way we can reach out to the many fans on here who are not London Hibs members but live in the Sout East and include them in our events. There is no need to be a member to access the forum, although we welcome anyone who may wish to join. We will no doubt provide details of membership soon.

Some of the things we have to offer:

Access to the Club's Season Tickets for ER
The Famous Burns Night (Under planning now)
Booze Cruise on the Thames (Under investigation)
Next official meeting in Quinn's (Camden) immediately before the Hearts game, followed by the game itself with as many Hibees as we can get along.
New members get their first drink free from the Treasurer.
Obviously the more people that are interested, the better the event.

More info to follow soon.

Great stuff guys, I'll be at Tynie but will catch up with you all soon I'm sure.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-09-2009, 11:36 AM
When the game on 2nd Jan is changed for TV purposes will you guys be meeting up in Quinns as normal?

30-09-2009, 03:19 PM
When the game on 2nd Jan is changed for TV purposes will you guys be meeting up in Quinns as normal?

The general consensus in the club is that we would align our meetings with big games on the TV. We also want to get together at least once every 2 months, so the New Year Derby meets both criteria. So I would say the answer is probably Yes.

Most Hibs games on TV are on in Quinns normally with a good few Hibbies in for the game. :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Aye, I had a few pints with Sergey in Quinns last New Year. Had a ticket for the Semi Finals of The PDC Darts World Champs, never made it though! :party:

hibbie02
02-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Aye, I had a few pints with Sergey in Quinns last New Year. Had a ticket for the Semi Finals of The PDC Darts World Champs, never made it though! :party:

That's what happens when you mix with reprobates.......:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2009, 09:41 AM
1500 KO on 3rd Jan (ESPN), suits me fine! :thumbsup:

13-11-2009, 02:50 PM
As mentioned at the last Meeting, I have today launched the London Hibs Supporters Club Facebook site. As part of our new communications campaign to involve as many Hibbies as possible, we will be advertising all our events and meetings on here and on Facebook. Members are asked to join up and join in, and non-members can have a shufty and see what we get up to.

If you are interested here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=190707442928
:notworthy:

23-11-2009, 01:49 PM
We have just had confirmation that out Guests of Honour this year are Alex Cropley and Kano. Other ex-players are also likely to be coming along (according to my Source).

As usual tickets are £15 and this includes Haggis & Neeps, a wee dram and a chance to meet some of your heroes. Further details will appear on our Facebook site. You can get tickets by PM on here or through the Facebook site.

GGTTH :notworthy:

04-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Burns Night - Update

Tickets are selling well and we've only about 35 places left. If any of you folks reading this want to attend, can you reply to this post so we can reserve a place.

Hibs Vs Huns

Get together planned for Quinn's on 27th December. KO is Noon but the boozer will be open before then. For those wishing to attend, remember that there'll be a Sunday service on London Transport that day. The pub is open till 1am for those willing to celebrate after our victory.

Tinyclothes
08-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Are any London based Hibees heading up for the Rangers game at Ibrox on Saturday 13th Feb? I am but not sure how I'll get up there so if there's a group of us we can all smash up together.

hibbie02
08-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Are any London based Hibees heading up for the Rangers game at Ibrox on Saturday 13th Feb? I am but not sure how I'll get up there so if there's a group of us we can all smash up together.

Try on here too:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=640834348#/group.php?gid=190707442928&ref=mf

:notworthy:

Tinyclothes
09-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Cheers mate. Booked my train up to Glasgow for Friday. Hibees.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
I seem to recall Quinns being a bit of an Arsenal pub. 3rd Jan could be interesting - OF derby, Man U v Leeds, Hibs v Yams and West Ham v Arsenal at 1615.

hibbie02
12-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I seem to recall Quinns being a bit of an Arsenal pub. 3rd Jan could be interesting OF derby, Hibs v Yams and West Ham v Arsenal at 1615.

Sounds like a fine day out. I'll be there hopefully! :greengrin

Tinyclothes
30-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Quinns is going to be good on sunday, It's going to be hard not to turn it into an all dayer.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Quinns is going to be good on sunday, It's going to be hard not to turn it into an all dayer. I wouldnt bother to try too hard! Just go with it, Belgian/German beers et al!

hibbie02
30-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I wouldnt bother to try too hard! Just go with it, Belgian/German beers et al!

Methinks we will need them!!! :greengrin