PDA

View Full Version : Places to watch the game tonight??

California-Hibs
09-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Is there anyone who can recommend any good places to go tonight, somewhere where there's a good atmospher/lots of people/good sized screens. I've heard walkabout is ment to be good, can anyone second that? Cheers

Gus
09-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Is there anyone who can recommend any good places to go tonight, somewhere where there's a good atmospher/lots of people/good sized screens. I've heard walkabout is ment to be good, can anyone second that? Cheers

it is a good venue....if you dont want to drink, the service is awful. You will wait 30 minutes for a drink easy

iwasthere1972
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM

Hampden. :agree:

Two big screens - one behind each of the goals and the atmosphere will be electric. Oh and there will be lots of people.

Onceinawhile
09-09-2009, 12:16 PM
3 sisters should be good:agree:

Though I'll be at the game:thumbsup:

Prawn Sandwich
09-09-2009, 12:16 PM

Behind the sofa!

Lmc2105
09-09-2009, 12:18 PM

centurion buddy

thats where i will be :thumbsup:

the_ginger_hibee
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Should be good here (http://community.travelchinaguide.com/photo/7111/71112200027517.jpg)

HibeeSince82
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
I'll be going to the bridge bar in ellon.:thumbsup:

MountcastleHibs
09-09-2009, 12:21 PM

Standing Order is always good for Scotland games - big screen with 2 other smaller screens. Brilliant atmosphere too. Get there quite early though as it does get very busy!

I'll be working so will have to rely on text updates :(