PDA

View Full Version : NHC Michael Stewart valued at £2.225M!

BenjiOscar
08-09-2009, 08:26 PM
I know that there have been threads in the past about this but I do wonder where the compilers of this site get the player values. Mikey Stewart £2.225M?! Can see him going for that amount in the next transfer window right enough!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/verein/43/heart-of-midlothian-fc/uebersicht/startseite.html

Dashing Bob S
08-09-2009, 08:29 PM
And cheap at the price.

Oscar Lomax
08-09-2009, 08:44 PM
See how much Nish is worth :faf:

Sylar
08-09-2009, 08:46 PM
:faf: - Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :agree:

bobbyhibs1983
08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
And cheap at the price.

Indeed im shocked, i mean captain of a BIG club, witch adds like 5million to any players value , dont you know they he is gonna win the champions league this season?

or was that last season?:confused:

Leithenhibby
08-09-2009, 09:16 PM
What total dross :greengrin

Andy Driver 3.560m WTF is that about, but your right, we all need a wee laugh from time to time. :thumbsup:

Jack
08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm a new member there. This is how it was explained to me by a guy I think is an Admin, a Hearts supporting Admin!

Yes the market values are hard to explain... At first they are not just a possible amount of money another club would pay for this player. If this would be the case, all First Division player but Leigh Griffiths and Gary Harkins should have market values of 10k lol.

Of course this is also a part of the value, but in Scotland its hard to include that. The value reflects the performances of the player over the season, his potential (depending also from the age), if he plays for a national team or captains his team, etc.

Some players also get a bonus because of their status (Beckham, Nakamura, etc) and also the popularity of the club he plays for and the league is part of the value.

I know this still doesn't explain the MS value ;-0

iwasthere1972
08-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I know that there have been threads in the past about this but I do wonder where the compilers of this site get the player values. Mikey Stewart £2.225M?! Can see him going for that amount in the next transfer window right enough!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/verein/43/heart-of-midlothian-fc/uebersicht/startseite.html

Spent 30 seconds on the site and have come to the conclusion that it is a load of kack.

Total value of Hearts squad twice the value of Hibs. :faf:

Nade worth nearly £700K. Someones having a laugh. If he was worth that much he would have been out the door (make that french doors :wink:) quicker than you could say HMRC.

Tosh nothing but tosh.

Oh and Gary Caldwell. £4.22 million. Dear oh dear oh dear.

Jonnyboy
08-09-2009, 10:16 PM

Jeezo you could get a whole captain for that kinda money :greengrin

Hibs7
09-09-2009, 06:08 AM
What a pile of jambo coulored excretement.
Notice 75% of thier playing staff are foriegn. compared to 50% for us.

MB62
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Nade worth nearly £700K. Someones having a laugh.

700,000 pound!

Is that his transfer price or his weight? :confused: :greengrin

banarc7062
09-09-2009, 07:47 AM
In the fine print..........Edited by Vlad 'cos I need the dosh:bye:

Sudds_1
09-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Spent 30 seconds on the site and have come to the conclusion that it is a load of kack.

Total value of Hearts squad twice the value of Hibs. :faf:

Nade worth nearly £700K. Someones having a laugh. If he was worth that much he would have been out the door (make that french doors :wink:) quicker than you could say HMRC.

Tosh nothing but tosh.

Oh and Gary Caldwell. £4.22 million. Dear oh dear oh dear.

Well..........he does double as an advertising hoarding for all the big companies - at the same time. Very valuable guy that :duck:

Leithenhibby
09-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Kenny Miller £5.562.500 :faf: :dizzy:

This website is a bit like some of the playground games that my boys would have made up! :thumbsup:

jacomo
09-09-2009, 08:34 AM

:faf:

:top marks

J-C
09-09-2009, 09:14 AM

Are you sure it wasn't a misprint and the actual price was 2.225 Turkish Lira.:greengrin