PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Offer Los Yambolinos Refuge?

Dashing Bob S
08-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Seems that Vlad has lost interest, so when it slowly dies a death in its present form, who will offer a post-Tyney HMFC a groundshare?

--------
08-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Where's the Egg-Chucking Option?

Surely Muddyfilled's the place for them. Or at least the 16.9% of them who can all get in at the same time.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Reinvention as Livingston of Midlothian to preserve league status.

jacomo
08-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I voted Livi as well, because the new owners will surely be desperate for the cash.

For those who voted ER, exactly how much money would make it worthwhile? Given the likely vandalism and general grief they would cause, the rent would surely be beyond anything they could afford.

Hibee87
08-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Interesting thought that a hearts of westlothian. Although the 2 teams i hate the most combined is like the ultimate nightmare. I live close enough to a right bunch of ******** jambos without having the spewn on my doorstep near enough.

iwasthere1972
08-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Seems that Vlad has lost interest, so when it slowly dies a death in its present form, who will offer a post-Tyney HMFC a groundshare?

Sure you could make a bit money renting out your back garden in Merchiston. Throw in a couple of benches and a few plastic garden chairs from B&Q and Dashing Bob's your uncle as the saying goes. :greengrin

hibby67
08-09-2009, 01:40 PM

have i missed something :confused:

monktonharp
08-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Seems that Vlad has lost interest, so when it slowly dies a death in its present form, who will offer a post-Tyney HMFC a groundshare?never voted but,I'd prefer to see the whole squad/management etc,with their heids on pikes,preferably around the outskirts of the city...........as a warning not to try a reserection:greengrin. ,say,vantage points like Riccarton for example.:wink:

bighairyfaeleith
08-09-2009, 03:06 PM
I thought Vlad was going to build a big super dooper subodrome in the forth for the big team to play in, what has happened to that idea :wink:

It's surely not sunk without a trace?

Viva_Palmeiras
08-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I put other...

They'll get bailed out by that burd The Cult keep on singing about. :cool2:

Oscar T Grouch
08-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Couldnae have them sharing ER, the rent wouldn't be enough for the fumigation every other week to get rid of the smell:greengrin Personally theres a nice pitch doon the links, they could share with the youth teams that play doon there.

MSK
08-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Couldnae have them sharing ER, the rent wouldn't be enough for the fumigation every other week to get rid of the smell:greengrin Personally theres a nice pitch doon the links, they could share with the youth teams that play doon there.Aye but they wouldnae fill Easter rd anyway playing the likes of Albion rovers & East Stirling....perhaps open just the bottom tier of the South ..or both tiers if they get a big draw in the Alba cup ..

McHibby
08-09-2009, 03:42 PM
have i missed something :confused:

That's what I was thinking. What's happened now?!!!!!!

blackpoolhibs
08-09-2009, 04:13 PM
That's what I was thinking. What's happened now?!!!!!!

Bobs started drinking early again.:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
08-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Where's the Egg-Chucking Option?

Surely Muddyfilled's the place for them. Or at least the 16.9% of them who can all get in at the same time.

Quite right, I missed the obvious option.

Dashing Bob S
08-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Sure you could make a bit money renting out your back garden in Merchiston. Throw in a couple of benches and a few plastic garden chairs from B&Q and Dashing Bob's your uncle as the saying goes. :greengrin

Far too found of my garden, its landscaping and furnishings to have them anywhere near it, dear chap. And please, wash your mouth out with soap regarding B&Q goods. These are my lads:

http://www.architectural-heritage.co.uk/

Sergey
08-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Far too found of my garden, its landscaping and furnishings to have them anywhere near it, dear chap. And please, wash your mouth out with soap regarding B&Q goods. These are my lads:

http://www.architectural-heritage.co.uk/

Nice, Bob.

B&Q isn't for the likes of you and your ilk. Some folks show little or no respect.

BTW - Did you ever visit Lidl?

Mibbes Aye
08-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Deep Sea World.

They already house spineless bottom-feeders who can't keep their head above water.

mixuok
08-09-2009, 07:34 PM
:agree:throw them on a tip (preferably in lithuania):thumbsup:

basehibby
08-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Heart of west Lothian has a definite ring to it :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
08-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Nice, Bob.

B&Q isn't for the likes of you and your ilk. Some folks show little or no respect.

BTW - Did you ever visit Lidl?

Lidl isn't as bad as it it's painted for some items. Their frozen langostine and lobster is actually rather decent to serve at a barbaque, albeit a boozy affair for the less refined palate.

Wouldn't be seen dead in there, of course, but i've been known to send the wife.