PDA

View Full Version : Yogi has done well since coming in ....

ivan03
07-09-2009, 01:45 PM
just thought id mention, just before yogi came in just about everyone on this forum wanted the new manager to get rid of alot of the p!sh at ER.
Yogi has emptied everyone i think i would have myself, and most hibees, even those players who are in contract that we wanted shot of, he done it!

JJ...:bye:
Van Gantin..:bye:
O'Brian...:bye:
Keenan..:bye:
Chisholm...:bye:
even big gordan marshall!:bye:
and he obviosly identified which younger boys werent up to scratch too! loving the no nonsense managment!
sad to hear players gettin released from such a club, they much be gutted, but from our point of view Mr Hughes has done superb! so far so good, hopefully no more diddies at ER:thumbsup:

NOLA
07-09-2009, 02:12 PM
just thought id mention, just before yogi came in just about everyone on this forum wanted the new manager to get rid of alot of the p!sh at ER.
Yogi has emptied everyone i think i would have myself, and most hibees, even those players who are in contract that we wanted shot of, he done it!

JJ...:bye:
Van Gantin..:bye:
O'Brian...:bye:
Keenan..:bye:
Chisholm...:bye:
even big gordan marshall!:bye:
and he obviosly identified which younger boys werent up to scratch too! loving the no nonsense managment!
sad to hear players gettin released from such a club, they much be gutted, but from our point of view Mr Hughes has done superb! so far so good, hopefully no more diddies at ER:thumbsup:

he's just doing what any decent manager would have done but at least had the cojones to do it for the good of the club so yes, well done yogi:thumbsup: