PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Uni Hibs Society

JennaFletcher
07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi guys,

Update as promised.

The Fresher's Fair will be held on Wednesday the 16th and Thursday the 17th of September 2009 from 10am - 4pm (if you're at all like me and never do mornings the until 4pm bit is particularly pleasing!). We will be found in the Pleasance - Cairngorm Room (with the other 'Appreciation Societies').

Was in contact with Hibs today and they're going to see what can be arranged in terms of graphic design/leaflets and marketing for the fair, was informed there was a club meeting on Thursday to which it would be brought up, so I'll expect some sort of reply nearer the end of the week as to what sort of stuff will be at the fair. Though we've already planned to set up two laptops documenting the amazing DVD's that are 'Six Of The Best' (Hibs 6-2 Hearts), Goals and Glory, Seventh Heaven and 7, 79 and 81 mins, 50 Goals Against Hearts.

So come along, even if you've already signed up, pop in and have a look, it'd be great to see you all again after a very nice long Summer!

Oh, and Hibee Fresher's - definitely come along, have a chat with us and sign up. We won't bite. We'll be eager to hear from you about any ideas you have for the society and what you think could make it really good.

Will be great to see as many of you as possible :agree:

Jenna

danhibees1875
07-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I'll be there. :thumbsup:

JennaFletcher
07-09-2009, 01:38 PM
I'll be there. :thumbsup:

:flag:

WestEndHibee
07-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi guys,

Update as promised.

The Fresher's Fair will be held on Wednesday the 16th and Thursday the 17th of September 2009 from 10am - 4pm (if you're at all like me and never do mornings the until 4pm bit is particularly pleasing!). We will be found in the Pleasance - Cairngorm Room (with the other 'Appreciation Societies').

Was in contact with Hibs today and they're going to see what can be arranged in terms of graphic design/leaflets and marketing for the fair, was informed there was a club meeting on Thursday to which it would be brought up, so I'll expect some sort of reply nearer the end of the week as to what sort of stuff will be at the fair. Though we've already planned to set up two laptops documenting the amazing DVD's that are 'Six Of The Best' (Hibs 6-2 Hearts), Goals and Glory, Seventh Heaven and 7, 79 and 81 mins, 50 Goals Against Hearts.

So come along, even if you've already signed up, pop in and have a look, it'd be great to see you all again after a very nice long Summer!

Oh, and Hibee Fresher's - definitely come along, have a chat with us and sign up. We won't bite. We'll be eager to hear from you about any ideas you have for the society and what you think could make it really good.

Will be great to see as many of you as possible :agree:

Jenna
thanks a lot for that. I'll see you then

JennaFletcher
11-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi guys

Wee update - Went along to Hibs today to pick up season ticket booklets and fixtures lists for the freshers fair... and to a great surprise, Hibs have given us a SIGNED Hibs 09-10 shirt (by the squad and Hughes/Rice!) to raffle off at the fair. So come along and sign up as you may win a signed shirt!!

It's great the club have been cooperative and seem keen on getting folk signed up and interested in Hibs!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jenna

LancashireHibby
11-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Great to see the club being so receptive to the idea. Now you all just need to get a job...:duck::greengrin

danhibees1875
12-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Hi guys

Wee update - Went along to Hibs today to pick up season ticket booklets and fixtures lists for the freshers fair... and to a great surprise, Hibs have given us a SIGNED Hibs 09-10 shirt (by the squad and Hughes/Rice!) to raffle off at the fair. So come along and sign up as you may win a signed shirt!!

It's great the club have been cooperative and seem keen on getting folk signed up and interested in Hibs!

Jenna

Excellenty. :thumbsup:

monktonharp
12-09-2009, 03:00 AM
Hi guys

Jennayou Student mob are so spoilt! our supporters club spent hunners o'er a couple of seasons with not much thanks or recognisiance! until a certain young lady (Anna Devine )got involved 'as I say,your spoilt:wink:there is a marked improvement in relations between the fans and the club these days. more to come I hope.