PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

Spike Mandela
07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
When you join Hibs Kids do you receive some kind of welcome pack or do you just get the membership card
:dunno:
Signed my daughter up last week and just got the membership card.

Jay
07-09-2009, 11:53 AM
When you join Hibs Kids do you receive some kind of welcome pack or do you just get the membership card
:dunno:
Signed my daughter up last week and just got the membership card.

We have had nothing this year either. Normally you get a squad poster and a letter from the manager or something similar. A couple of years ago they got a bag (like a swimming bag).

stewthehibee
07-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Nothing this year! This is taken from HFC Site.

Hibs Kids Season 09/10

HIBS KIDS MEMBER BENEFITS

• Up to 80% discounts on 09/10 Season Tickets

• Season Ticket Holders: ‘Bring a Friend' to each of the 4 designated ‘Hibs Kids games' for just £15 for adults and £5 for concessions.

• Non-Season Ticket Holders: Free admission to the 4 ‘Hibs Kids games' - 1 more game than 08/09!

• Personalised membership card

• Free entry to Hibernian home SPL reserve matches (home fixtures are played at Almondvale, Livingston)

• Inclusion into the Hibs Kids Mascot and Ball Person draws for every SPL home match

• Discounts on ‘Footie4Kids' courses throughout the Season

• Personalised Birthday Card

• Regular newsletters and exclusive competitions throughout the Season

• Hibs Kids Christmas event

• Draw for Hibs Kids to take part in the ‘10 Second Challenges' held at Hibs Kids match days

Spike Mandela
07-09-2009, 12:06 PM
We have had nothing this year either. Normally you get a squad poster and a letter from the manager or something similar. A couple of years ago they got a bag (like a swimming bag).

Cheers Hiberni-mum.

I know they get an extra game this year so it's good value. I just wondered if my daughter had missed out because I applied so late.

gogs_t
07-09-2009, 12:26 PM

Pretty disappointed so far this year to be honest. I know it's still excellent value, especially when buying a ST, but a squad poster similar to last year would be nice. Especially as half the people in last year's are no longer at the club - which my son keeps pointing out!!

Maybe they've still to be sent out :dunno:

sleeping giant
07-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Pretty disappointed so far this year to be honest. I know it's still excellent value, especially when buying a ST, but a squad poster similar to last year would be nice. Especially as half the people in last year's are no longer at the club - which my son keeps pointing out!!

:agree:

Dissapointed in this years efforts.
They got a football reporters kit last season but nowt this year.

Do they automatically get included in the draws for Mascots etc as i have had no contact with anyone regarding this.

RIP
07-09-2009, 12:32 PM
2 Mackay boys still waiting!!

erin go bragh
07-09-2009, 12:37 PM

last season the kids got a swimming bag,hibs frisby,hibs soft football and a reporter/autograph book . to go from all that to nothing is big dissapointment to the wee kids:grr:

Jay
07-09-2009, 12:55 PM

My son doesn't get a discount even if he is a Hibs Kid as I get a carers ST. I didn't want the Hibs Kids membership for him this year. Hibs Kids games are meaningless to him as he has his season ticket and his pals dont go to the games. Footie4kids is too far away and reserve games are when he's at school normally. All he got was the chance to be a mascot but given that he has been a HK for most of his life and it hasn't happened yet its unlikely to now (he'll be 13 in Feb) and a poster or something similar.

I was buying a variety of ST's and cup top ups but I know I left the HK bit blank and when I got home I realised they had charged me for it anyway. Not worth the hassle to get the tenner back but he gets nothing from it.