PDA

View Full Version : Derby Kick-Off Time Moved

Future17
06-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Not seen it mentioned anywhere on here. The first derby of the season has been moved to 12:30 kick-off on the Saturday for ESPN coverage.

silverhibee
06-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Not seen it mentioned anywhere on here. The first derby of the season has been moved to 12:30 kick-off on the Saturday for ESPN coverage.

Cannot wait for it, it will be an electric atmosphere, and it will be intresting to see how the yams treat the naughty wee boy Deeko, and i am sure if Stacks is in goal he may get involved annoying the yams as well.:thumbsup:
Bring it on yams.:hnet:

HibbyAndy
06-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Riordan to stick it right up the tramps again.:agree:

silverhibee
06-09-2009, 11:50 PM

:agree: Hear Hear.:agree:

HibbyAndy
07-09-2009, 12:02 AM

Just put 'Riordan' in on youtube and relived a shed load of screamers against the pubteamers:thumbsup:

That volley at Pinkcastle:cool2:

That 30/35 yarder at ER where he bends it clean intae the top corner and the 9 million goaly can only watch it hit the net:cool2:

matty_f
07-09-2009, 12:32 AM

Just put 'Riordan' in on youtube and relived a shed load of screamers against the pubteamers:thumbsup:

That volley at Pinkcastle:cool2:

That 30/35 yarder at ER where he bends it clean intae the top corner and the 9 million goaly can only watch it hit the net:cool2:

Certainly hoping that Ant and Deek can get a couple in the derby. :thumbsup:

Nando™
07-09-2009, 06:17 AM
I'm so freaking shocked.

hibsbollah
07-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Does anyone despise 12.30 kickoffs as much as me?:grr:

cwilliamson85
07-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Does anyone despise 12.30 kickoffs as much as me?:grr:

Don’t mind them on a Saturday as it just means you have a long session afterwards. Hate them on a Sunday as afternoon drinking is not the way forward for getting up for work on a Monday morning.

Antifa Hibs
07-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Don’t mind them on a Saturday as it just means you have a long session afterwards. Hate them on a Sunday as afternoon drinking is not the way forward for getting up for work on a Monday morning.

My thinking too :agree:

Plus it means you can head back to Leith with a wee coupon and some Gillete Soccer Saturday :wink:

Only thing I dislike about the early KO's is that yer bevvying since 9 in the morning so generally sozzled by half 6 :greengrin

hibbie02
07-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Look out for announcements for an official London Hibs gathering early doors to coincide with the game. Anyone in London (or the South East in general) is welcome to come along and enjoy the game in the (fairly :greengrin) pleasant company of like minded Hibbies. Members, Lapsed Members and Non-members will be warmly received. Details fo follow.