PDA

View Full Version : More Csaba Madness

McHibby
04-09-2009, 01:49 PM
The gossip page on beeb website has Csaba saying he is "amazed that full-back Lee Wallace has been overlooked for Scotland duty again"

:faf: I'll have some of what he's smoking

Not In The Know
04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
He is a better player than the Callum Davidson, so he is actually speaking the truth for once.

Onceinawhile
04-09-2009, 02:00 PM
I'd rather have Lee Wallace than just about any other Scottish left back, he should be in the squad at least, even though many people can't see past - he's a jambo he's pish.

Hibercelona
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
I'd rather have Lee Wallace than just about any other Scottish left back, he should be in the squad at least, even though many people can't see past - he's a jambo he's pish.

He's a Hibby who plays for the Jambos who's pish. :wink:

Coco Bryce
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
The gossip page on beeb website has Csaba saying he is "amazed that full-back Lee Wallace has been overlooked for Scotland duty again"

Csaba is totally right :agree:

I'll have some of what you've been smoking :faf:

Leith Green
04-09-2009, 02:04 PM
I agree with him on this one .... Wallace is a really good modern day full back and mirrors what Hutton offers down the right, something Alexander or Davifdson couldnt replicate in a month of Sundays.. Easily the best Scottish left back by a mile..

Also find it strange how Ian Murray was never given a call up once in the past 18 months... Riordan also for either of the last squads, especially after Naismith was called up..

Berwickhibby
04-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry for once I agree with Shabby, Wallace should be in the Scotland Squad along with Riordan. I cannot belive that these two have been ignored.

Hibstrooper
04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Also find it strange how Ian Murray was never given a call up once in the past 18 months... Riordan also for either of the last squads, especially after Naismith was called up..

Although somehow when Murray was a fringe player for Rangers playing the odd game here or there he still managed to make it into the Scotland squad. Strange that :hmmm:

Leith Green
04-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Although somehow when Murray was a fringe player for Rangers playing the odd game here or there he still managed to make it into the Scotland squad. Strange that :hmmm:

Exactly..
The most laughable one though was when he called up Naismith who hadnt kicked a competitive ball for Rangers since a serious injury, that really showed them up for what they are..

West coast biased **** in blazers !

McHibby
04-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Csaba is totally right :agree:

I'll have some of what you've been smoking :faf:

Me? I've never smoked anything in my life....:angeldevi

I have to say I am really genuinely surprised that folk would have him in the team. It's not that I think he's rubbish because he's a jambo, i just think he's a bog-standard average player. OK, but no big-shakes.

Maybe it's a sad reflection on how little Scotland has in the way of choice these days.

Edit: Oh, and I agree with points about Murray.

PISTOL1875
04-09-2009, 02:47 PM

Lee Wallace is the best Scottish left back around at the moment.. Maybe his antics off the pitch is the reason why Burley hasn't picked him...

Jonnyboy
04-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Lee Wallace is the best Scottish left back around at the moment.. Maybe his antics off the pitch is the reason why Burley hasn't picked him...

Quite possibly and that may well be true of Deeks too.

Lets see, we need to win both games so we need to score goals so we'll leave out a proven in form player :confused:

ronaldo7
04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
He's not a bad left back, however Paul Dixon at Dundee United is a better all round player imo.

More mobile, and better at crossing the ball into the box.

Golden Bear
04-09-2009, 03:21 PM

From what I've heard, Burley is far from virtuous himself. It must be hard to lay down the law about alcohol when he openly indulges in the bevvy himself.

He hardly sets a good example so I'm not surprised he lacks the respect of the playing squad.

KeithTheHibby
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Got to agree with Plan F on this one, Lee Wallace is a good full-back.

Danderhall Hibs
04-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Whittaker is in line to play LB tomorrow isn't he? He's a far better player than Wallace. I'd have Wallace in as back up though.

As for Riordan how he's not in the squad I'll never know. I heard someone say (Alan Rough maybe?) that he's too similar to James McFadden so that's why he's left out.

Imagine being too similar to our best player. :bitchy:

Golden Bear
04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Whittaker is in line to play LB tomorrow isn't he? He's a far better player than Wallace. I'd have Wallace in as back up though.

As for Riordan how he's not in the squad I'll never know. I heard someone say (Alan Rough maybe?) that he's too similar to James McFadden so that's why he's left out.

Imagine being too similar to our best player. :bitchy:

I'm still not keen on players being picked for international duties and then asking them to play in a position which they seldom play for their clubs. It happens too frequently with Scotland.

PaulSmith
04-09-2009, 04:29 PM
http://www.hearts.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=169085

I thought you were going to talk about this latest rant