PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Subscribe To Hibernian TV....

smurf
04-09-2009, 09:06 AM
I go to a link where i'm told there are 'Sign up options....'.

Just where exactly?

I then click on 'Subscriptions' and it asks me to input my membership details but where the hell are the sign up options????????:grr::greengrin

Martin
04-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Anyone who is looking to take a out a new subscription to Hibernian TV will, currently, be unable to do so (other than for Live Season Tickets). This is due to essential database work required fo the transfer of our subscription system to our new system.

Subscriptions will be available from the beginning of the week (as soon as the work is carried out).

Many thanks for your patience.

smurf
04-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Anyone who is looking to take a out a new subscription to Hibernian TV will, currently, be unable to do so (other than for Live Season Tickets). This is due to essential database work required fo the transfer of our subscription system to our new system.

Subscriptions will be available from the beginning of the week (as soon as the work is carried out).

Many thanks for your patience.

Maybe such a message to that effect on the home page wouldn't have been a bad idea?

Would have saved me 20 minutes looking everywhere thinking i was being an idiot.:wink:

Danderhall Hibs
04-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Would have saved me 20 minutes looking everywhere thinking i was being an idiot.:wink:

I don't think he told you to stop assuming that mate. :wink:

sleeping giant
04-09-2009, 12:48 PM

:thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
04-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Maybe such a message to that effect on the home page wouldn't have been a bad idea?

OUCH! Fae Dunderheid Hibs too .. that is a real put doon, Smurf! :faf: :wink:

Martin
04-09-2009, 01:26 PM

I have suggested that to the team dealing with this, however a note has been placed on the HI Forums.

smurf
04-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I have suggested that to the team dealing with this, however a note has been placed on the HI Forums.

Good stuff.:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
04-09-2009, 02:38 PM
OUCH! Fae Dunderheid Hibs too .. that is a real put doon, Smurf! :faf: :wink:

:cool2:

smurf
04-09-2009, 03:00 PM

:greengrin