PDA

View Full Version : Heriot Watt Hibs supporters.

Diclonius
04-09-2009, 12:06 AM
In response to the Edin Uni thread, and maybe cause I'm pished, anyone know if there's one of these to join?

I head off in two days.

Boozy14
04-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Head off where????:wink:

Diclonius
04-09-2009, 12:22 AM
To the University, obv. <.< Lol.

Boozy14
04-09-2009, 12:27 AM
How obviosly,could be anywhere u just put head off!!!!anyway stay off the drink:dizzy:few hard years ahead off y:agree:ou at uni

Hibercelona
04-09-2009, 12:30 AM
How obviosly,could be anywhere u just put head off!!!!anyway stay off the drink:dizzy:few hard years ahead off y:agree:ou at uni

Heriot Watt Uni :wink:

Boozy14
04-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Is that not where they hearts c*nts train,riccarton??What you studdying mate

jgl07
04-09-2009, 12:45 AM
In response to the Edin Uni thread, and maybe cause I'm pished, anyone know if there's one of these to join?

I head off in two days.
I worked there for 14 years and there was never a Hibs supporters club then.

There used to be a combined Celtic and Hibernian supporters club. They held an annual Tommy Burns Supper.

Not that I had anything to do with them.

Onceinawhile
04-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Just finished my 4th year and at that time there was no such thing. However during freshers week, there should be a society fair(or something similar)at which I'm sure you can canvas like minded people for opinions. The only problem is, most people who live on campus come from out of town and are therefore less likely to be hibs fans.

What are you studying out of interest?

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
04-09-2009, 08:57 AM

I head off in two days.

remember to keep booking the pitches for afternoons - whether you need them or not :greengrin

Cocaine&Caviar
04-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I came up yesterday, moving into HW sunday, was also curious, i was also considering starting a Hibs society depending upon the workload it requires, especially as i plan on going to a few away games...

RoslinInstHibby
04-09-2009, 09:06 AM
i work at heriot-watt mate, and im afraid that there is no hibs supporters club.:boo hoo:

delacraig
04-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Just about to start my 2nd year at HW. It would be great if we could get a Hibs supporters society started, hopefully there's enough interest. :thumbsup:

GlesgaeHibby
04-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Just about to start my postgrad at Heriot-Watt. I'd be up for joining any Hibs club.

degenerated
04-09-2009, 11:55 AM
if you do start a supporters club at HW then it's sole purpose should be the block booking of sports facilities and pitches for times that would really inconvenience the gorgie hillbillys :greengrin

Onceinawhile
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM

I head off in two days.

Just about to start my 2nd year at HW. It would be great if we could get a Hibs supporters society started, hopefully there's enough interest. :thumbsup:

Just about to start my postgrad at Heriot-Watt. I'd be up for joining any Hibs club.

You need 16(though it may be 20) people's signatures to get it up and running, firstly however you need three people.

1 to be secretary
1 to be treasurer
1 to be "head honcho"

I set up a society in my last year at HW so if you guys want any advice on anything HW or specifically about setting up a society give me a shout