PDA

View Full Version : John Hughes again (no reply expected)

Baker9
03-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I've loved all his interviews on HI but he has really excelled himself on the latest one. Never in all my years of watching and loving football have I heard a manager talk so openly, so franky and so honestly about his tactics, his ideas, his players, his mistakes. He even agrees Stack is a bam! Brilliant, Mr Hughes. A new era dawns.:thumbsup:

Hibtastic
03-09-2009, 05:13 PM
I've loved all his interviews on HI but he has really excelled himself on the latest one. Never in all my years of watching and loving football have I heard a manager talk so openly, so franky and so honestly about his tactics, his ideas, his players, his mistakes. He even agrees Stack is a bam! Brilliant, Mr Hughes. A new era dawns.:thumbsup:

Definately agree with what you have said. Listened to it at lunch time and was hugely impressed. Its absolutely clear that he loves his job and the club! Good times ahead i think.

The good thing for Yogi is that it surely cant get any worse than last season so he hasnt got much to live up to! :greengrin

SRHibs
03-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Just signed up to Hibernian Interactive but amen't able to watch the WMP videos. Only the realplayer ones.
Anyone know how to solve this problem? Get the "Connecting to Media" then "Ready" but when I try and play it nothing happens.
Definitely got all the right firefox plugins installed so I'm at a loss. =/

Was looking forward to watching the interview as well.

BroxburnHibee
03-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Just signed up to Hibernian Interactive but amen't able to watch the WMP videos. Only the realplayer ones.
Anyone know how to solve this problem? Get the "Connecting to Media" then "Ready" but when I try and play it nothing happens.

If you've signed up to it then you have access to their own forum.

You may get a better response there.

Storar
03-09-2009, 05:49 PM

try internet explorer. the WMP vids never work for me in firefox but are fine in IE

WarringtonHibee
03-09-2009, 05:49 PM

You'll have to use IE, even 2 years ago when I had HI it refused to work properly with Firefox... :bitchy:

.SeventyFive
03-09-2009, 05:50 PM

I had the same problem initially, but I used the browser Safari (I'm on Mac) and had no problems with any of the media.

Download it here for Mac or PC: http://www.apple.com/safari/download/

SRHibs
03-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Cheers guys.
Working fine in IE. :thumbsup:

Hibby D
03-09-2009, 06:26 PM

Is it true that Messrs Smith, Mowbray, Levein ........ have taken out HI membership? :greengrin

SmashinGlass
03-09-2009, 09:55 PM
I've been very impressed by all the interviews on HI so far! As long as he continues to transmit his enthusiasm and visions to the players, I'll be happy! :agree:

Jim44
03-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Good interview. I liked the wee smile when talking about the Hamilton game where he says there might be a couple of new players around then. :wink:

The_Horde
03-09-2009, 10:05 PM
How deep a voice does Thicot have?

Thought it was Vin Diesel. :agree:

Billychaotic182
04-09-2009, 12:28 AM
What did he say about Stack?

rainman
04-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Why do only HI subscribers get to see this interview?

Hibs should put this out to everybody to entice them into coming to the games. :wink:

:devil::stirrer::wink:

RIP
04-09-2009, 08:02 AM

Hibs should put this out to everybody to entice them into coming to the games. :wink:

Wink Wink

For the same reason that the pies and programmes are not free

MB62
04-09-2009, 08:07 AM
Wink Wink

For the same reason that the pies and programmes are not free

How come they are not free?
And whilst I'm at it, why do I have to pay in to games?

Get it sorted Petrie :grr: :grr: :grr:

Jack
04-09-2009, 08:25 AM
How come they are not free?
And whilst I'm at it, why do I have to pay in to games?

Get it sorted Petrie :grr: :grr: :grr:

Its free to spend a penny :rolleyes:

Martin
04-09-2009, 01:28 PM

I wont bite :wink: