PDA

View Full Version : Arfield - lack of media interest

in-me-pocket
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Don't you find it strange that the media aren't up in arms about Falkirk blocking Scott Arfield's progress and not allowing him to further his career ?
Surely it should have been major news in the tabloids that Falkirk are not playing fair with this guy and should have allowed him a move to a bigger club.

MussiHibee
02-09-2009, 12:20 PM
A very good point :top marks

TowerHibs
02-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Don't you find it strange that the media aren't up in arms about Falkirk blocking Scott Arfield's progress and not allowing him to further his career ?
Surely it should have been major news in the tabloids that Falkirk are not playing fair with this guy and should have allowed him a move to a bigger club.

not sure i would like to see that kind of stories being printed - I know how angry it makes me when the media take that view when its a Hibs player going to the Old Firm.

What i would say is that it is embarrassing that media only choose to go down that avenue when it involves a player moving to the Old Firm. Any transfer between other Scottish clubs gets put on the back burner

Edinburgh Green
02-09-2009, 12:27 PM
not sure i would like to see that kind of stories being printed - I know how angry it makes me when the media take that view when its a Hibs player going to the Old Firm.

What i would say is that it is embarrassing that media only choose to go down that avenue when it involves a player moving to the Old Firm. Any transfer between other Scottish clubs gets put on the back burner

Think the OP was being sarcastic for the very reason that you stated in your 2nd paragraph

NOLA
02-09-2009, 01:11 PM
if arfield didn't put in a transfer request then he must be happy where he is?

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2009, 01:14 PM
if arfield didn't put in a transfer request then he must be happy where he is?

:agree: Just like Fletcher was happy at Hibs last year.

Littlest Hobo
02-09-2009, 01:29 PM
It's up to Hibs to make Falkirk an offer they an't refuse. Something alonf the lines of a stalions head in EM bed would probably do it?:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-09-2009, 02:18 PM
If it does not involve Rantic or Celgers the papers do not want to know.

Keith_M
02-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Does nobody ever think of the poor guys mother! I'm surprised he has enough money to support them both, the puir wee soul.

s.a.m
02-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Does nobody ever think of the poor guys mother! I'm surprised he has enough money to support them both, the puir wee soul.

:grr: Jeez......I wish you hadn't brought that up. I'm going to be awake all night worrying about the wummin. :agree:

McHibby
02-09-2009, 04:27 PM

:faf: