PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Jambo's - Do Something Silly Again!

Dashing Bob S
02-09-2009, 07:32 AM
No Hibs action till the 13th of the month, transfer window shut, bored with discussing McGeady's dive, Mowbray's huddle, the Celtic game, even more antipathy about the next forthcoming Scotland/Burley embarrasment, I really need someone from Los Yambolinos camp to make the next fortnight worthwhile by doing or saying something daft.

Dipped Flake - nice start with the 2 World Cup stars denial. C'mon you Yams, step up to the plate!

IWasThere2016
02-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Sir Bob - We've got:

a) Susan grogging on the opposition
b) Mare Lithuanians
c) Nade
d) Lazlo eyeing an exit
e) Their comedy posts about Vlad being correct not to give Lazlo funds

What more do you want?

down the slope
02-09-2009, 07:50 AM
I kid you not someone posted this today on jokeback .

Cade
Leave. Me. Alone.

Hearts do not have any debt.

All our supposed debt is owed to UBIG.

Vlad owns both companies. Vlad owes himself alot of money.

MB62
02-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Just to prove that Csaba the Hutt does not know a good striker if he had a hat-trick rammed up his erky, and to confirm that Mad Vlad would indeed splash the cash if he could find one, MV goes right out and signs a top notch striker himself.......... an U19 Lithuanian bairn, on LOAN. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
02-09-2009, 09:43 AM

Cade
Leave. Me. Alone.

I know, I know. It's just such a factory of fun, I always feel a tad disappointed when I get old material. They've spoiled us over the last few years.

Sergey
02-09-2009, 09:50 AM
I share your angst, Bob.

Something that did bring a broad smile in their ongoing cavalcade of fun and bluster, was the cancellation of last weeks press conference and its subsequent move to Tynecastle several hours later........because the students had the room booked.

Puts them in their place, that does!

Col2
02-09-2009, 09:55 AM

Cade
Leave. Me. Alone.

If you check carefully a few more of them agree with the above and those that dont, still say its nothing to worry about.

MrSmith
02-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I share your angst, Bob.

Something that did bring a broad smile in their ongoing cavalcade of fun and bluster, was the cancellation of last weeks press conference and its subsequent move to Tynecastle several hours later........because the students had the room booked.

Puts them in their place, that does!

But, didn't you know...that's what the big corporate teams do!

how silly are you?

Woody1985
02-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Does anyone have an account they could PM me?

I won't post, just read. I tried to register but they chucked me out before I had even signed in for the second time. :LOL:

Horse
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Mr. Romanov has been quiet for a while. I suspect he may be hiding in his under sea palace secretly plotting to install Jozef Fritzel or some other high profile sex offender as manager. One thing's for sure, some time sooner or later he'll hit us with another amazing act of ingenius Lithuanian comedy!

ancient hibee
02-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Expect a post soon-Grant to replace Laszlo(who wasn't much good anyway).

TheBall'sRound
02-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Sir Bob - We've got:

a) Susan grogging on the opposition
b) Mare Lithuanians
c) Nade
d) Lazlo eyeing an exit
e) Their comedy posts about Vlad being correct not to give Lazlo funds

What more do you want?

I am hearing that St Johnstone have sold the open cast mining rights to "The Crater" in their 18 yard box.

Apparently Satan himself wandered out of the hole and immediately got embroiled in "Dive-gate" by saying that Main definitely made contact. After all he should know as Nade sold his soul for a double whopper meal in 2004.

down the slope
02-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Oh ma sides, you couldnae make it up-over on sickback they are at each others throats as someone asked about the debt, i have to keep my fingers well away from the keyboards as i have been banned so many times for winding them up but another cracker from the loony in North Berwick......

NBerwickJTs
Season Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
With all due respect to the author of the piece, John Penman, I'll take that article with a large pinch of salt, especially as he refers to Romanov as Lithuanian.
Probably because it does not fit your agenda!

This is another crazy thread that is welcomed with delight by the Hobos and no doubt viewed by the VR hating press.

There are no signs that Hearts are in financial trouble!

VR is a very wealthy man who owes money to himself!

FFS even his bank made a small profit this year as opposed to just about every other bank who made massive losses.

Get a grip!!!!

TRIALIST
02-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Mr. Romanov has been quiet for a while. I suspect he may be hiding in his under sea palace secretly plotting to install Jozef Fritzel or some other high profile sex offender as manager. One thing's for sure, some time sooner or later he'll hit us with another amazing act of ingenius Lithuanian comedy!

The daughters diary was read out during the trial it read ...
Monday-Dad visited today--Beast! Tuesday to Friday- more abuse I hate him
Saturday-took me to watch Hertz---note wish I had stayed at home :agree:

Jonnyboy
02-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Oh ma sides, you couldnae make it up-over on sickback they are at each others throats as someone asked about the debt, i have to keep my fingers well away from the keyboards as i have been banned so many times for winding them up but another cracker from the loony in North Berwick......

NBerwickJTs
Season Ticket Holder

Quote:
With all due respect to the author of the piece, John Penman, I'll take that article with a large pinch of salt, especially as he refers to Romanov as Lithuanian.

This is another crazy thread that is welcomed with delight by the Hobos and no doubt viewed by the VR hating press.

FFS even his bank made a small profit this year as opposed to just about every other bank who made massive losses.

Get a grip!!!!

Clearly hoping to draw attention to himself ...........

In Munchausen Syndrome, this is achieved by capitalising on, exploiting, exaggerating or feigning illness or injury or personal misfortune. The opportunities for being centre of attention can be increased if feigning victimhood through alleged victimisation, isolation, exclusion or persecution is added to the equation; the Munchausen person can then depict another person (often a family member) as a victimiser or persecutor and herself as the victim. Presenting herself as a false victim is also a Munchausen trait.

Woody1985
02-09-2009, 07:35 PM

NBerwickJTs
Season Ticket Holder

Quote:

Get a grip!!!!

:faf: How many Jambo's knew he was Russian until he tried to stand in the election? I'm guessing..... Approximately..... Erm..... ZERO.

Re the 2nd bold point, :faf: Nuff said. :LOL:

Jonnyboy
02-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Clearly hoping to draw attention to himself ...........

In Munchausen Syndrome, this is achieved by capitalising on, exploiting, exaggerating or feigning illness or injury or personal misfortune. The opportunities for being centre of attention can be increased if feigning victimhood through alleged victimisation, isolation, exclusion or persecution is added to the equation; the Munchausen person can then depict another person (often a family member) as a victimiser or persecutor and herself as the victim. Presenting herself as a false victim is also a Munchausen trait.

Not to be confused of course with 'Muncheverything Syndrome' which a certain Jamboid striker suffers from :wink:

forthhibby
02-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Hearts today revealed prices for the forthcoming CIS cup tie with Dumfermline, unfortunately they won't be able to offer there usual range of prices as they couldn't come to an arrangement with dumfermline.

Have hearts not tried to shaft pars before over tickets for a cup tie, looks like they've learned there lesson.